Danny和Steven Gipson 我接到一个电♥话♥说他们受伤了
Danny and steven gipson. i receiveda call that said
Danny和Steven Gipson? 我没有听说有什么事啊
Danny and steven gipson? i haven’t heard anything.
我要见我的儿子!
I wanna see my sons!
Gipson先生 Miller小姐 孩子们怎么样?
Mr. gipson miss miller, how are the boys?
我想你应该在我们报♥警♥前离开这里
I think you should leave before we call the police.
Gipson先生 不要逼我报♥警♥
Mr. gipson, don’t make me call the police.
那么 他们没事了? 是的 你的孩子们很好
So, they’re fine? yes, your boys are fine.
所有这些只是场虚惊? 是的
And all of this is just a mistake? yes.
真对不起
I’m sorry.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
Daniel Gipson! Stevie Gipson! 你们能听见我吗?
Daniel gipson! stevie gipson! can you hear me?
你们能听见我吗? 打电♥话♥给他们母亲
Can you hear me? call their mother.
Gipson家的孩子们 你们在哪里? 老爸!
Gipson boys, where are you? daddy!
回来 老爸!
Come back here. daddy!
放开我! 放开 Danny! Stevie!
Get off me! get off danny! stevie!
老爸! 不要! 安静下来!
Daddy! no! calm down!
他们说你受伤了! 今天你没有受伤或得病吧?
They said you were hurt! youhaven’t been hur?
我们将把你慢慢的扶起来
We’re gonna pick you up nice and slowly.
好吗? 懂了吗? Okay
All right? got it? okay.
不要伤害我爸爸! 求求你们了! Okay 开始 起
Don’t hurt my dad! please! okay, let’s go. up.
很好 很容易
Nice and easy.
快点
Come on.
看到了那个了吗? 我努力想和你和平相处
See that? i tried to make peace with you.
你知道你想杀死我 我会对你做什么吗?
You know what i can do to you for trying to kill me?
你知道我是谁吗? 你知道我是谁吗?
You know who i am? you know who i am?
你明白我对你做了什么了吧? 你还想杀我吗?
You see what i can do to you? you try to kill me?
操♥他♥妈♥的现在怎么样了?
Motherfucker. what’s up now?
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
清空你的口袋 先生
Empty your pockets, sir.
钥匙
Keys.
零钱
Change.
钱夹 呼机
Wallet. pager.
文件
File.
嗨 你好吗? 我找一个叫Ron Ca bot的
Hey, how you doing? i’m looking for a ron ca bot.
数数你的钱 先生 什么?
Count your money, sir. what?
数数你的钱
Count your money.
Cabot先生 我是DoyIe Gipson的律师
Mr. cabot, i am doyie gipson’s attorney.
我不想提起他 既然我们已经下班了 我不必配合
I don’t wanna talk about him.since we’re closing another way, okay
我知道Ca bot先生 我只是需要你帮我个忙
I understand that. mr. ca bot, i just need you to help me
72美元
Seventyseven dollars.
我请你尽量帮我去帮Doyle
I’m asking you to try to help me help doyle here.
他需要这个
He needs it.
他经历了一生中最痛苦的一天
He has had about the worst day of his life.
他的信用问题不是他的错 这是因为
He had this credit problem that wasnot his fault. ihe went home.
有个人篡改了他的记录 我知道的
Someone who hacked away into his records. i know.
我们怎么能摆平整件事? 我能做什么?
How can we get this whole thingstraightened out
没用的
Nothing.
Okay Ca bot先生
Okay. mr. ca bot.
Ron 让我们试试另外一个方法 okay?
Ron, let’s try this another way, okay?
让我们说有另外一个人吧 你不认识他
Let’s say there’s a different man. you don’t know this guy.
他因为自己的过失 信用有问题
And he has some credit problems that are his fault.
然后另外一个人 你不认识他
And then another man you don’t know him
他想要帮助第一个人 okay?
He wants to help the fllrst guy, okay?
现在 他需要怎么做才能帮 那个人拿到一笔贷款呢?
Now, what does he have to do to helpthe second guy the went home.
快点吧 我该怎么做? 只要联署保证吗? 这笔交易怎么做的?
Come on. what do i do? just cosign?what’s the thing? two children…
请问你能告诉我 我该怎么做吗?
Can you please tell me what i gotta do.
我在问你我该如何做
I’m asking you what i have to do to make this thing work.
你知道这个家伙和你没有什么关系
You know this has nothing to do with you. it’s this guy.
他整天都在烦我 有人和你在较劲?
He’s been at me all day. some body you’re fighting with?
你和一个撞你车的人在较劲
You had a fight with some body who hit your car…
然后你就花了整天时间和他做某种较量
And then you spent the day in some kind of battle with him.
然后他就去学校要尽他所能的来伤害你
Then he went to the school to hurt you as hard as he could.
你相信我吗? 谢天谢地
You believe me? thank god. thank god.
这家伙 这个律师 Gavin Banek
This guy, this lawyer, gavin banek
Doyle 停下! 停下 Doyle! 我不在乎了
Doyle, stop! stop, doyle! i don’t care.
无论你怎么做
Whatever this little drama you’ve gotten yourself into…
这只是那些经常发生在你身上的锁事而已
It’s just the kind of thing that always happens to you.
而这些从来就没有发生在我身上 直到我是你生活的一部分
And it never happens to me unlessi am in your fishe went home.
你还是老样子 神经兮兮的
You went crazy like you always do,like you alwaysshe went home.
一会儿大醉一会儿清醒 这不重要了 这就是你
Drunk or sober, it doesn’t matter, cause that’s you.
一个懂感情的人
A person can be loving…
忽然又是一个神经兮兮的人
And a person can be crazy all at once.
那就是生活 但是现在不再是你和我的生活了
That’s life. but this is not just my life now or yours.
这关系到两个孩子的生活
It is the life of two children…
我必须保护这两个孩子
And i have to protect those two children.
那是一场误会? 是不是?
Is that a misunderstanding? is it?
是不是 Doyle? 我是说 是那个家伙的错吗?
Is it, doyle? i mean, is that this guy’s fault?
至少让我和他们说声再见
At least let me say good bye to them.
不 我现在就要带孩子们离开这里 而你永远不会再见到他们
I’m takin’ those boys away,and you will neve
你将永远找不到我们 别想跟在我们后面 听到了吗?
You will never find us. do not tryto come after us.
都结束了!
It is over!
Ellen在哪里? 她回家了
Where’s ellen? she went home.
你为什么还在这里?
Why are you still here?
你要我在这等的
You told me to wait.
是了 快进来
Well, come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
那么你为什么想做个律师? 我相信法律
So why do you wanna be a lawyer? i believe in the law.
我相信秩序和公正
I believe in order and justice.
我相信人 性本善
I believe that people are, by nature, good.
是历史的力量驱使我们互相争斗
I believe that historical forces push us into conflict…
如果没有法律的规范
And without the law as a buffer between people…
那这个世界将充满仇杀
We would have a world of vendetta…
一个暴♥力♥的世界 一个混乱的世界
A world of violence, a world of chaos.
法律 法律使我们文明
The law the law keeps us civilized.
对不起 我认为这
I’m sorry. i don’t think it’s
对不起 我认为这并不好笑
I’m sorry. i don’t think it’s funny.
这就是为什么我将这份工作给你
That’s why i am gonna give you this job.
因为我想听听你在这里干了五年后
Because i wanna hear what you have to say about the law…
还能对法律说些什么
After you’ve worked here for five years…
也许三年 或一个月
Or three years, or a month…
一周 一天 一个小时
A week, a day, an hour.
我被雇佣了?
I’m hired?
我不想去见
Don’t i have to see…
一个委员会或其他什么吗?
A committee or something?
你被保释了 谁?
You made bail. who?
一个朋友
A friend.
“致尊敬的Frances Abarbanel法官
“to the honorable judge frances abarbanel.
我没有能力重新获得有Simon Dunne
I have been unable to recover the power of appointment…
签名的财产继承权
Signed by simon dunne.
即使我能拿出来这份财产继承权
But even if i had been able toproduce the power med decision.”
希望法庭明白这也是伪造的
I want the court to know that the document was a fraud.
我诱导Dunne先生签署了一份文件
I induced mr. dunne to sign a document…
而当时他的精神状态非常差 他没有能力
When his mental status wasdiminished and hermed decision.”
做一个明智的决定”
Of making an informed decision.”
他们耍了你! 他们倒赚了几十万
They set you up! they made hundreds of thousands of dollars.
而且他们准备赚的更多 而且我成了合伙人
And they’re gonna make more. and i made partner…
还有一笔能买♥♥二百部钢琴的花红
And a bonus that could’ve paid for 200 pianos.
你没有提到他们的半点事
You don’t say anything about them.
在这信里你把所有的事都扛下来了
You’re taking everything on your shoulder in this letter.
为什么? 你能把他们送去坐牢的
Why? you could send ’em to jail.
他们要写自己的信
They gotta write their own letters.
我们走吧
Let me go.
真应该把我留在里面
Should’ve left me inside.
你对我太重要了快点 让我们去一个集♥会♥
You’re too important to me. come on. let’s go to a meeting.
不 不 不 昨天我去过了
No, no, no. i went to one yesterday.
嗯 那可是昨天的事了 是 一天一次 对吗?
Well, that was yesterday. yeah, one day at a time, right?
是的 一天一次 然后做下一件正确的事
Yeah, one day at a time, and do the next right thing.
我们走吧 六点有个集♥会♥
Let’s go.There’s a meeting at 6:00.
“上帝 赐我力量
“god, grant me the strength…
以承受我无法改变之事”
To accept the things i cannot change.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!