你不必去做些诸如离开我之类的傻事
You’re not gonna do anything stupid like leaving me.
你有你的想法 我确信我也有
You’ve had fantasies, i’m sure. so have i.
但是我们已经结婚了
But we’re married.
我知道关于Michelle的事
I knew about michelle.
当它一开始我就知道了 当它结束时我也知道了
I knew when it was happening,and i knew when
我还知道你爱我
And i know you love me.
你爱我 我也一样爱你
You do love me, and i love you too.
我是你的妻子 我想站在你这边
I’m your wife, and i wanna stand beside you.
让我来帮你 Gavin
Just let me help you, gavin.
让我帮你处理这事
Let me help you with this.
你要我去做什么?
What do you want me to do?
从那份生前遗嘱上取下签名页 然后把它
Take the signature page from theliving will an karen and car
附到新排版过的财产继承权上
To the newly formatted copy of the power of appointment.
把它带到法♥院♥去 然后今晚等我一起吃饭
Bring it to the courthouse, andthen meet me for
我们和Karen还有Carl一起去
We’re going out with karen and carl.
我都忘了Karen和Carl是谁了
I forgot about karen and carl.
我记得的
And i remembered.
我们是一个团队的 Gav
We’re a team, gav.
我们是合伙人
We’re partners.
生意归生意 信用恢复了吗?
Deal’s a deal. the credit’s back on?
我刚才用了我的万事达信♥用♥卡♥ 先生 我们这里不允许用手提电♥话♥
I used my mastercard just now.sir, we don’t alkay, one second.
很快的 Okay 就一会
That was fast. okay, one second.
他们把我的信用恢复了 现在我欠你些东西了
They turned my credit back on. now i owe you something.
多谢老天 早上你没有把那东西丢掉
Thank god you did not throw that away this morning.
那么你想怎么做呢? 等一会
So how you wanna do this? one second.
你想来我的办公室吗? 不想
You wanna come to my offllce? no.
为什么不想? 你自己有车吗?
Why not? you got your car?
停在办公室那了 法♥院♥怎么样?
It’s at the office, yeah. how about the courthouse?
你不是要把这东西交上去吗 是不是?
You do have to turn this thing in, don’t you?
是的 看 我多为你着想
Right. see, i’m thinking about you.
Okay 听着 Doyle
Okay, listen, doyle
喂喂 别这样 你不必对我这么客气
Look, please. you aren’t gonna get all soft on me, are you?
我只是想让你知道我实在很抱歉 我只是
I just want you to know that i’m sorry, and i just
只是很高兴这事终于结束了
I’m just glad this thing is over.
不要靠的太近了
Don’t get too close.
嗨 我的英雄
Hey, my hero.
我的冠军 都结束了
My champion. it’s all over.
他打电♥话♥给我了 他要把文件还给我了
He called me. he’s giving me back the file.
真的吗?
Really?
你什么意思? 因为那里
What do you mean? because there’s
那里有件事是我不能办到的 什么事你办不到?
There’s one thing i couidn’t do. what couldn’t you do?
这个讨厌的破产记录有自己的方式
This damn bankruptcy has a llfe of its own.
什么是你办不到的?
What couldn’t you do?
我不能消除破产记录
I couidn’t undo the bankruptcy.
对不起
Sorry.
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
你喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
你确认吗?
Are you sure?
是的 我确认
Yes, i’m sure.
很不错
It’s nice.
给我看看那房♥子
Show me the house.
这世间的救世主被吊于此
On which was hung the savior of the worid
来吧
Come
让我们顶礼膜拜
Let us worship
这是木十字架
This is the wood of the cross
这是木十字架
This is the wood of the cross
这世间的救世主被吊于此
On which was hung the savior of the worid
来吧
Come
让我们顶礼膜拜
Let us worship
你知道我为什么要接受那份俄勒冈的工作吗?
Do you know why i took the job in oregon?
为了
To…
尽可能的离我远一点
Get as far away from me as possible.
我看了好多城市 还有
I looked at a lot of cities, and…
波特兰
Portland…
那有好多正派的 呆呆的 有胡子的男人
Has thousands of nice, dull, bearded guys.
我想 你知道 就像
And i thought, you know, guys like this just
男人中的男人
Guys.
我能够找到一个
I could find one.
一个比你更好的 Doyle
A better version of you, doyle.
像你的 但比你更好的
A version of you, but a better version of you.
就像我一直
What i always…
希望你成为那样的 在我遇上你的时候
Wanted you to be, and what you were for a little…
你还有那么一点点的样子
When i met you.
以圣父 圣母 圣灵的名义 阿门
In the name of the father and theson and the holat. thank you.
我不需要 没什么 我不需要祷告
I don’t it’s all right. i don’t want confession.
那里所有的位置都满了
I just all the seats were full out there…
所以我进到这里来 只是要听听歌♥
So i came in here just to listen to the song.
那前排有些位置 我带你去
There’s some seats up front. i’ll show you.
我不需要 谢谢你
I don’t want that. thank you.
你是天主教♥徒♥吗?
Are you a catholic?
它很漂亮
It’s beautiful.
不 还不是
No, it’s not.
但它会漂亮的
But it could’ve been.
我不知道会发生些什么 但是
I don’t know what’s gonna happen, but…
我不会因为你想离开而责怪你
I don’t blame you for wanting to leave.
俄勒冈
Oregon.
孩子们
The boys…
这对他们也有好处
It’ll be good for them.
我知道要你说这些一定很难
I know how hard it must be for you to say that.
我很抱歉今天我迟到了
I’m sorry i was late today.
我们真应该等的
We should’ve waited.
我来这里是寻找些意义的 我在努力
I came here for some meaning. i’m trying
我需要你给我解释这个世界的意义
I want you to give the world meaning to me.
为什么这个世界需要意义?
Why does the world need meaning?
为什么这个
Why does the
因为这个世界就是个下水道
Because the world’s a sewer.
因为这个世界是个肮脏地 是个垃圾堆
Because the world’s a shithole and a gar bage dump.
因为我的岳父要我去欺诈一个好人
Because my fatherinlaw got me to screw a good man…
一个正派的人 诈光他所有的钱
A decent man, out of his money.
我妻子则对我欢呼
And my wife cheers me on.
因为我和一个家伙在FDR快速路上撞了车
Because i got into a fender bender with this guy on the fdr.
我当时逃离了那 我试图做任何事来摆平它
I had a flight with him. i triedto do everythinetting us go.
但是这个家伙就不愿罢休 为什么?
But this guy just won’t let it go. why?
为什么他不愿就此罢休? 我不知道为什么!
Why wouldn’t he let it go? i don’t know why!
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
有时候 上帝喜欢捉弄人 让搞两个家伙为了纸袋争斗
Sometimes, god likes to put two guysin a paper bag andht this fairy tale
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你让我们走
Thank you for letting us go.
你是说他对他的孩子是个威胁吗?
Are you saying he’s a threat to his chlldren?
他告诉朋友们如果他的前妻得到了监护权
He’s toid friends that if his exwife got custody…
他将会绑♥架♥他的儿子 然后带他们离开这个国家
He would kidnap his sons and take them out of this country.
她得到了监护权? 今天早上我们就在法♥院♥
And she got custody? we were in court this morning.
事实上我不知道他要来这里 但是
I don’t know for a fact that he’s coming here, but
Doyle Gipson? 真的? 真的 怎么了?
Doyle gipson? really? really. what does that mean?
他孩子每次的演出他都会来 还有所有的家长会
He comes to every play they’re in,all the teache
他来了学校 你就相信他?
So a guy comes to a school play, you trust him?
Doyle Gipson是个根本不值得尊敬的人!
Doyle gipson is a man of no honor at all!
一个卑贱的人
A low man.
都过去了 因为其他人也都没有尊严了
But that’s okay, because no body else has any honor either.
这使人们的生活都如此艰难
That’s what makes life so hard for people
就是我们被灌输了谎言
Is that we’re taught this fairy tale.
好的和不错的 坏的和穷的
The good and well, and the bad and poorly.
你信那些吗? 我相信
Do you believe that? i’d like to.
他就要来这里了做好准备
He’s coming here. be ready for him.
他来了吗?
Is he in?
喂 他在那里吗?
Hello. is he there?
好的 我只是想给他留个口信
Well, i just need to leave a message for him.
我是从他孩子的学校打来的
I’m calling from his children’s school.
是的 那里出事了
Yeah. i’m afraid there’s been an accident.
我儿子怎么样了? 谁是你的儿子?
How are my sons? who are your sons?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!