你住在我家 就得为我赚钱
You stay under this roof, you make money for me.
第一件事就是拔枪 拔♥出♥来♥
The first thing you do is you get your gun, take it out.
然后上膛 这时就可以开枪了
Then you cock your gun. Now it’s ready to shoot, na?
现在选择目标
Okay, now. Now you choose your target.
你看我想打那个蓝色的瓶子 前面那个
You see I think I wanna shoot that blue bottle, there in the front.
好好看着 很简单的
Have a look. Nice and easy.
然后我瞄准蓝瓶子 这样
So I aim at the blue bottle, like, there it is.
就这样 瞄准 然后
I’m like, “Okay, and…”
现在我打那个绿瓶子
now I’m gonna shoot the green bottle.
看着 瞄准 砰 看到了吗
Okay, look, I aim and pow! See?
现在我打那个黄瓶子
Now I’m gonna shoot the yellow one.
看 很简单吧
See, it’s easy.
只要把枪瞄准 然后
Just aim the gun, and…
过来 来来来
Come here. Come, come, come.
过来过来 站这儿 拿好枪
Come here. Come here. Stand here. Now, listen, take the gun.
好好拿着 胳膊伸直
Hold the gun proper… Just straighten your arm.
给我把枪拿好了 查派
Just hold the fucking gun properly, Chappie.
我的神呀 好了
Oh. Jesus Christ. Okay.
One, two, three.
神呀我的沙袋
Oh. Jesus, my bag.
别把枪往地上扔 查派
Don’t drop my gun, Chappie!
你把准镜弄坏了 这很贵的
You fucked up my sight. This shit’s expensive.
-你干什么呢 -教他射击
– What are you doing? – Teaching him to shoot.
你不能急着教他这些东西
You shouldn’t be doing this shit with him yet.
迪昂说了需要先调♥教♥好他
Deon said he has to be orientated first.
告诉你 我自己去把货弄回来
Okay, you know what? I’m gonna go and get the weed on my own.
不用你的白♥痴♥机器人
Without the stupid fucking robot.
我会赚到足够的钱
And I’m gonna make all the money
这样我们才能买♥♥够炸♥药♥才能去抢劫
so we can buy the explosives to do this heist.
否则我们都得死
Or else we’re fucking dead.
他不傻 他还小
He’s not stupid. He’s just a kid.
去做你的指甲和你的金属宝宝玩捉迷藏去
Go do your nails and play hide and seek with your titanium baby!
有孩子啦 哥们儿
You having a baby, man?
你自己都还没长大呢不是吗
Still a baby yourself, aren’t you?
嘿 你出什么事啦 哥们儿
Whoa, hey. Whoa. What happened, man?
酒吧和哥们儿玩的过火了是不
Jeez. You got a little bit rowdy at the bar with your mates, did you?
如果你哪天想和我出去
Hey, listen, if you ever wanna come out with me,
就是 去体育馆玩玩沙袋什么的
you know, go hit the heavy bag at the gym,
更欢迎你跟我上手过两招哦
more than welcome we could nut out a few great moves.
我可以教你怎么打架
I’ll show you how to scrap. Yeah.
要时刻准备着 懂吗
Always gotta be ready. You know what I’m saying?
要来吗
Want in?
谢谢你的邀请 但是不用了
Thanks for the offer, but I’m good.
没事 随时欢迎
No worries. Well, anytime.
没事的 哥们 没事
It’s real cool, man. It’s really cool.
听着 需要你帮个忙
Hey, listen, bit of a favor.
就是想用一下安全钥匙
Just wanted to borrow the guard key
想检查一下我设计的侦查安全级别
so I can check scout security levels with my design.
只是想确认一下
I just wanna make sure that the moose
瞄准系统是否精确
is as secure as the scouts.
-借用 -是啊
– Borrow it? – Yeah.
米歇尔要我去查一下安全性
Michelle asked me to check on the security, so…
就借一小时左右吧
Yeah, just an hour or something. Uh…
文森特 你知道我不能这么做的对吧
Vincent, you know I can’t do that, right?
这是有规定的
There are clear rules about that.
什么的
Blah-blah-blah.
哥们儿 别这么古板嘛
Mate, don’t be such a wowser.
工程师间的 就是借用下安全钥匙嘛
One engineer to another, asking for the guard key.
工程师 你不是个大兵吗
“Engineer”? Weren’t you a soldier?
-我开玩笑的 -很好笑
– Look, I’m only joking. – That’s funny. Yeah.
抱歉 你必须向董事会申请
I’m sorry. You’d have to tell the board of…
我在国防部高级研究计划局待过两年 废物
I spent two years at DARPA, you whacker.
而且我确实进过特种空勤团 榆木脑袋
And, yeah, I was sasr, you little stickybeak.
你让我很生气 哥们儿
You’re making me as cross as a frog in a sock, mate.
你的机器人挤干了我的经费
Your fucking little robots have drained all my funding.
你是我的大♥麻♥烦 懂吗
You’re a big problem for me, you get me?
所以我再问你一遍 白♥痴♥
So I’m gonna start asking you slowly, you dipstick.
安全钥匙给我
Give me the guard key.
不行
No.
开个玩笑罢了
Just taking a piss, man.
开个玩笑
Just taking a piss.
拜托 哥们儿 你看 空的
Come on, man, look. Empty.
我怎么可能带着上了膛的枪乱转啊
As if I’d carry live rounds here.
玩笑啦 大家继续工作吧
It’s a prank. Everyone go back to work, man. Come on.
对了 教堂
Oh, by the way. Church.
每个星期天 都欢迎你来 和我一起
Any Sunday, mate, you’re welcome. Come with me.
大家都是 都欢迎
To all of you. All welcome.
就是个玩笑啦 哥们儿
It’s just a prank, man.
这个办公室气氛也太沉闷了
This office has gotta lighten up.
你这是要去哪啊 哥们 你要去哪
Where are you going, mate? Where are you going?
鞋子
Shoe.
说 鞋子
Say “Shoe.”
给脚上穿的 哥们儿
It’s for your foot, bro.
等等 查派 你看
Wait, wait. Chappie, look. Look. Look.
老鼠 没事的
“Rat.” It’s okay.
他好傻 他就不会说话 我们完了
No, he’s stupid. He don’t know how to talk. We’re screwed.
不 他会说话的 他很聪明的
No, he can talk. He’s smart.
不 他会说话的 他很聪明的
No, he can talk. He’s smart.
我的神啊 快看 他在学我
Oh, my god. Look, he’s copying me!
我的神啊 快看 他在学我
Oh, my god. Look, he’s copying me!
-查派 查派 说 鞋子 -鞋子
– Chappie! Chappie, say “Shoe.” – Shoe.
-说老鼠 -老鼠
– Say “Rat.” – Rat.
叫 妈咪
Say “Mommy.”
-叫妈咪 -哈哈
– Say mommy. – Ha-ha-ha.
查派
Oh! Chappie.
-鞋子 -鞋子
– Shoe. – Shoe.
-老鼠 -老鼠
– Rat. – Rat.
-妈咪 -妈咪
– Mommy. – Mommy.
-阿美莉卡 -霍姆斯
– Amerika. – Homes.
-阿美莉卡·霍姆斯 -哈哈
– Amerika Homes. – Ha-ha-ha.
阿美莉卡·霍姆斯
Amerika Homes.
-很好 查派 -天哪
– Good, Chappie. – Oh, shit.
这个霍姆斯真是个聪明的机器人
That Homes is a clever little robot right there.
这个霍姆斯真是个聪明的机器人
That Homes is a clever little robot right there.
-这个小混♥蛋♥说话还是街头风呢 -这小混♥蛋♥说话是街头风
This motherfucker talks ghetto. This fuck mother talks ghetto.
你就是约堡最混的坏小子
All right, you the rudest bad boy in joburg.
查派是最混的坏小子
Chappie be the rudest bad boy,
约堡的街头痞子 混♥蛋♥
streetwise professor in joburg, fuck mother!
-好的好的 绝对能成 -太好啦 混♥蛋♥
– Yes! Yes! It’s gonna work, man. – Yes! Yes! Fuck mother!
太好聪明
He’s so smart!
好的 来击个拳吧
All right, let’s pound it out.
像这样
Like this.
轻轻一下
Go bloop!
砰 查派 碰一下
Boom, Chappie, go boom.
听到了吗 有人来了
You hear that? Somebody’s here.
-谁来了 妈咪 -我不知道
– Who’s here, mommy? – I don’t know.
有人吗
Hello?
是那个怪胎
It’s the nerd.
什么 不会吧
What? No.
大家好
Hello.
-你怎么来了 快走 -我是来看
– You shouldn’t be here. You need to go. – I’m here to see my…
不 他马上就回来了 你没死就是命大了
No. He’s coming back soon. You’re lucky to be alive.
-我只是打个招呼 -你拿的什么啊
– I’m just gonna say hello, if… – What is that stuff?
我是来教他的 我们说好的 对吗
I’m here to teach him. Like we agreed. Yeah?
你再来这儿会吃枪子儿的 怪胎
You’re gonna catch a bullet hanging around here, nerd.
你好 我的宝贝
Hello, my little one.
你好
Hello.
我们学会这个词了吗
Have we learnt this word yet?

Hey.
怎么样啊 混♥蛋♥
What’s up, fuck mother?
过的咋样

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章冷山
下一篇文章最佳敌人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!