– Chappie. – I told you it was a bad idea.
妈妈
Mommy.
-查派 查派 发生什么事了 -妈妈
– Chappie! Chappie, what happened? – Mommy.
天啊 查派 查派 出什么事了
Oh, my God. Chappie? Chappie, what happened?
是谁干的
Who did this?
天啊 查派 坐下 坐下
Oh, my God, Chappie. Sit here. Sit here.
我真对不起你
I’m so sorry. Oh.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你怎么做得出这种事
How could you do this?
你怎么下得了手
How?
他只是个孩子
He’s just a child!
我不知道会发生这种事
I didn’t know this would happen.
我都不知道到底发生了什么
I don’t even know what happened.
我恨你
I hate you!
-我的胳膊没了 妈妈 -阿美莉卡
– My arm is gone, mommy. – Amerika.
我们不是有那些胳膊腿什么的堆在后面吗
Don’t we have those arms, those legs, that shit in the back?
-没错 稍等 -你能修吗
– Yeah, hold on. – Do you think you can fix?
查派 查派
Oh, Chappie. Chappie,
让我 让我给你擦一下脸
let me just…let me get some of this dirt off you.
好了
Okay.
查派 是谁干的
Chappie, who did this?
一个男人
A man.
在一辆面包车里
In a van.
一个开面包车的男人
A man in a van?
-是他把你抓上面包车的吗 -是
– Did he put you in the van? – Yeah.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
不认识
No.
-伤得不轻 -还有一群孩子
– That’s bad. – And there were children also.
他们朝我丢火 我都说请了
And they threw fire, even though I said please.
孩子
Children?
真可耻
Oh, shame!
-让我 他脑袋里这个东西 -乱成一团了
– Let me just… This thing in his head. – That’s pretty messed up.
我们得把这个东西装回去
We need to get this thing back in here.
是那个男人弄坏的 妈妈
The man broke it, mommy.
-他把我的头弄坏了 -我会修好的
– He broke on my head. – I’ll fix it.
你能修好我吗
Are you gonna fix me?
我试试吧 哥们
I’m gonna try, buddy.
-这个应该怎么装 -好了
– So how does this go? – Here we go.
-这个装在哪 -现在好多了
– Where does that go? – That’s better.
好了 马上就好 哥们
All right. Here we go, buddy.
插上就能用了 就像他说的
Plug and play, just like he said.
那个怎么
How does that…?
我想应该就是这样了
I think that’s it.
你能动吗 试试
Can you move it? Try it.
试试 试着动一下你的胳膊
Try. Try and move your arm.
-好了 好用 -我动了
– Oh. There we go. It’s working. – I move it.
-好了 哥们 -天啊 谢天谢地
– All right, buddy. – Oh, Jesus. Thank God.
-你是坚不可摧的 伙计 -我坚不可摧吗
– You’re indestructible, homes. – I’m indestructible?
钛合金 坚不可摧 说的就是你
Titanium. Indestructible. That’s you.
那是 那是我的书吗 是黑羊吗
Is that… That’s my book? That’s black sheep?
-什么 -请给我看一下好吗
What? Please, may I have it?
这是我的创造者给我的书
This is my…my book from my maker.
书名是黑羊和小鸟
That’s called Black Sheep and Little Bird.
可以请你读给我听吗
Please, may you read it?
请读给我听可以吗
Please, may you read it?
没问题 我可以读给你听 查派
Yeah, I can read it for you, Chappie.
麻♥古♥村所有的羊都是白色的
“All the sheep in Magooville were white.
但是亚伯是只黑色的羊
But Abel was a black sheep.”
你知道黑羊是什么吗
Do you know what’s a black sheep?
不知道
No.
就是形容你和其他人都不一样
It’s, like, when you’re different to everyone else.
像是我 我跟你和阿美莉卡长得不一样
Like me. I look different, from you and Amerika.
还有其他那些男孩
And the boys.
没错 但这不是形容人的长相的
Yeah, but it’s not so much how you look.
这很特别 像是你内心的东西
It’s special, like what’s inside.
这才是令你与众不同的东西
That’s what makes you different.
这才是你的本性
See, it’s who you really are.
内心
Inside.
你的灵魂
Your soul.
查派的内心
Chappie’s inside here?
你看
You see,
外面这些 这个
the outside, this,
这只是暂时的
this is just temporary.
当你死后 你内在的灵魂就去了下一个世界
When you die, the soul inside goes to the next place.
你的内心
The thing inside,
才是妈妈爱的东西
see, that’s what mommy loves.
过来 妈妈爱你
Come. Mommy loves you.
好了 来
Okay. Come.
咱们继续读你的书
Let’s read your book.
亚伯会在周末
“Abel would help his mommy
帮他的妈妈做家务
do the housework on weekends.
他会把所有的碗碟和衣服都洗了
He would do all the dishes and the laundry.
亚伯是只开心的小羊 可有一天
Abel was a happy sheep, but one day…”
你好 查派
Hello, Chappie.
你好 妈妈
Hello, mommy.
你是只黑羊 查派 你很特别
You’re a black sheep, Chappie. You’re special.
-我知道 妈妈 -查派
– I know, mommy. – Hi, Chappie.
查派
Chappie.
有时候 人会犯错
Sometimes, people make mistakes.
我真的非常非常非常抱歉 查派
I’m really, really, really sorry, Chappie.
你原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
原谅
Forgive?
过来
Come here.
来 查派
Come, Chappie.
让咱俩重头开始吧
Let’s you and me reset.
重头开始 原谅
Reset? Forgive?
我们会把你变得勇猛 强壮
And we’re gonna make you nice and tough and strong,
就像个该死的机器人黑帮头头一样
like a fucking robot gangsta, number one, n猫?
黑帮头头
Gangsta number-one.
查派从现在开始 我就是你♥爸♥爸了 认真的
Chappie from now on, I’m gonna be your daddy. For real.
你要做查派的爸爸
You gonna be Chappie’s daddy?
-怎么 怎么了 -没什么
– What’s…? What’s up? – Nothing.
-你拿着什么 查派 -没什么
– What’s that, Chappie? – That’s nothing.
给我看看
Show me.
是妈妈
It’s mommy.
查派 如果你想当黑帮
Chappie if you wanna be in the gang,
你得像爸爸一样酷才行
you have to be cool like daddy!
把那东西放下
Put the thing down!
快点
Now!
你想变酷 就得处处变现得酷
If you wanna be cool, you have to act cool.
看爸爸是怎么走的 看我走得多帅
Look how daddy walks. Look how cool it is.
-你得有黑帮的范 -有黑帮的范
– You need to keep it gangsta. – Keep it gangsta.
没错 要酷
Ja, be cool.
-不许笑 我在装酷 -不笑不笑
– Don’t laugh. I’m being cool. – No.
就算当你掏枪的时候 也要很酷 像这样
Even when you pull a gun, be cool like this. Boom!
到你了
Now, you try.
去死吧 狗♥杂♥种♥
Die, fuck mother! Boom!
漂亮 查派 你朝狗♥杂♥种♥开枪的时候
Yes, Chappie! That’s what you do
就要这样
when you shoot motherfuckers.
不 我不能开枪打人
No, I can’t shoot peoples.
什么
What?
我不能朝他们开枪 他们又没对我做什么
I can’t shoot them. They didn’t do anything to me.
是 但要是他朝你举枪呢
Ja, but what happens if he pulls a gun on you?
我是钛合金做的 我坚不可摧 阿美莉卡说的
I’m titanium. I’m invincible. Amerika says.
是 可就算你坚不可摧
Yeah, but even you are invincible
你也不能让个混♥蛋♥
you can’t let a motherfucker
不尊重你 兄弟
disrespect you, homes.
如果你不开枪
How you gonna do the heist with us
怎么跟我们打劫啊
if you don’t shoot people?
我不能打劫 打劫是犯罪
I can’t do a heist. A heist is a crimes.
我答应过我的制♥造♥者

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章冷山
下一篇文章最佳敌人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!