放下武器
Drop your weapon.
-放下武器 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– Drop your weapon! – Fuck you!

Come on.
当然了
For sure.
该死 他们打中了螺旋桨 我们需要着陆
Shit! They hit the rotor. We need to touch down.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
22号♥ 进入
22, going in.
机器人22号♥被消灭了 长官
Droid 22 is down, sir.
B1 我们需要支援
Bravo 1! We need backup!
收到 我们正派机器人去
Copy that. We’re sending droids to your position.
阿美莉卡 阿美莉卡
Amerika! Amerika!
-我找到钥匙了 -有钥匙了
– I’ve got the keys! – Your keys.
兰迪 他找到钥匙了 我们走
Hey, Landi, he’s got the keys! Let’s go!
下车
Get out of the vehicle.
快走
Go!
不要逃跑
Do not run.
-你还好吗 -我不好 我中枪了
– Are you okay? – I’m not okay! I’m hit!
哨兵22号♥没有回应 派出救援小组
Scout 22 is non-responsive. Send an evac team.
这是机器人警♥察♥的又一次胜利
Yet another victory for the robotic police force.
这是今年捣毁的第三十个大型犯罪团伙
This marks the 30th large-scale crime ring smashed this year.
-早上好 迪昂 -早上好
– Good morning, Deon. – Good morning.
各位
People,
请大家注意
if I may have your attention, please.
警♥察♥局长刚打电♥话♥给我
The police chief just called me
再次订购一百台哨兵
to place an order for another 100 Scouts.
这是非常好的消息
This is very, very good news.
-太棒了 -迪昂
– Way to go! – Deon.
干得漂亮
Nice job!
-太棒了 伙计 -太棒了
– Well done, dude. – Well done.
-恭喜啊 迪昂 -谢谢你
– Congrats, D. – Thank you, man.
-太棒了 迪昂 -太棒了
– Well done, Deon. – Great.
-恭喜了 -谢谢 谢谢你
– Congratulations. – Thanks. Thank you.
-非常感谢 -干得不错 伙计
– I appreciate it. – Nice job, buddy.
没有你 我不可能做到
I couldn’t have done it without you.
彼此彼此
I know.
-恭喜 你太棒了 -干得漂亮 伙计
– Congrats. You’re awesome. – Nice job, mate!
你打来是要说”我为文森特感到难过”吗
Is this the “I feel sorry for Vincent” call?
-别担心 文斯 -我确实担心
– Don’t worry, Vince. – Well, I am worried.
听着
Well, look,
我们跟警局还有一次机会
we have one more stab with the police.
试着让成本低一些
Try to get those costs down.
往积极方面想 好吗
Try to think positive, okay?
-振作起来 -你一直
– Chin up. – Kind of hard
减少我的资金要振作很难啊
when you keep cutting my funding.
今年减少20% 去年25%
20% this year, 25% last year.
穆斯上还有很多工作要完成
I’ve got work to do on the Moose.
危险探测系统还在原始阶段
The threat detection is still in its elemental phase.
危险探测是完全不必要的
Threat detection is completely superfluous.
操作人员监测到危险
The operator detects the threat.
之后我们派出穆斯
Then we send the Moose out.
这已足够
Enough already.
减少 而不是增加
Cut. Not add.
-明白吗 -我明白了
– Okay? – Yeah. I’m on it.
迪昂·威尔逊请到车间
Deon Wilson to the workshop, please.
我得走了 一会儿再说
I need to go. I’ll talk to you in a bit.
又是我的老朋友来了吗
It’s my little boy in again, eh?
真♥他♥妈♥惊喜啊 惊喜
Fucking surprise, surprise.
每次都这样 它简直是在吸子弹
Every time. He’s a bullet magnet.
出什么事了 伙计们
What’s going on, guys?
这是报告 又是22号♥
Here’s the report. It’s 22. Again.
火箭弹 直中胸口
RPG, direct to the chest.
内部受损严重
See a lot of the internals got damaged.
脑部结构还很完整
Brain architecture’s still intact.
无所谓了 这得废弃了
Regardless, it’s a write-off.
好了 回收CPU
Okay, let’s salvage the CPU.
也可以尝试把电池取出
We could try to cut the battery out.
它仍是充满电的 很稳定
It’s still fully charged, still stable.
不用了 不值得
No, not worth the effort.
销毁22号♥机器人
Droid 22 written off.
销毁框架 回收合金 好吗
Crush the chassis and recycle the alloys. Yeah?
-没问题 -谢谢你
– Sure. – Thank you.
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy, easy.
快 快 快点儿进去
Come, come, come. Into the lair.
-小心点儿 -我们得把他的伤口缝上
– Careful, man. – We need to stitch his shit up.
你以为你逃脱了吗
You think you got away?
不 我没那样想 希波
No, I didn’t think that, Hippo.
你以为你不再欠我钱了是吗
You think you don’t owe me this money anymore?
因为你觉得我一定进监狱是吗
Because you think I’m in a prison or what?
我们会还你钱的
We’ll get your money.
也许我该去你在索韦托的藏身之地
Maybe I come to your secret place in Soweto.
我跟我的人一起去
I come there with the fellows.
拿我想拿的一切
I take what I want.
没问题的 一周
It’s cool. One week.
七天
Seven days!
-他们没抓到那个混♥蛋♥ -什么
– They didn’t catch that puss. – What?
他知道我们住在哪儿
He knows where we live.
他说给我们一周时间凑钱
He says we get a week to come up with his money.
我们怎么能做到 拜托 那太蠢了
How are we gonna do that? Come on, that’s ridiculous.
我们得干最后一票
We need one final job.
这次可不是小钱
I’m talking about serious cash.
价值五亿兰特 知道吗
Five hundred million rand. Okay?
我们还清那混♥蛋♥的钱 留下剩下的
We pay that animal. We pocket the rest.
在能脱身的时候脱身 就这样
And we get out while we still can. Boom.
你是在说什么 抢银行吗
What are you getting on about, a bank job?

No.
-在运送中的现金 -什么
– Cash in transit. – What?
-那是什么 -抢劫啊 尤兰迪
– That’s what? – A heist, Yo-landi.
如果抢劫 机器人会追着我们不放
If we do a heist, the droids are gonna come down on our asses, okay?
它们的火力更强 真的
They’ll hit us harder. It’s true.
伙计们 我们需要 一个遥控器
Guys, we need, like, a remote.
-就像开关一样 -你说什么
– Like a switch. – What? Excuse me?
机器人就像机器一样 对吗
Okay, the robots are like machines, right?
像电视一样
Like a TV.
所以如果我们有遥控器能把它关掉
So if we had a remote to switch it off…
-好主意 -我们得找到
– That’s brilliant. – We need to find the guy
制♥作♥机器人的那个人 并偷走他的遥控器
who makes the robots and steal his remotes.
德克斯特
Dexter?
你好 迪昂 欢迎回家
Hello, Deon. Welcome home.
-你今天乖吗 -当然了 迪昂
– Have you been a good boy today? – Yes, Deon.
-是吗 打扫我的房♥间了吗 -你的房♥间已消毒
– Yeah? Did you clean my room? – Your room has been sterilized.
太棒了
Nice.
今晚你要继续进行
Are you working on your
人工智能的项目吗
artificial intelligence program tonight?
-是的 -我去打开烧水壶
– Yes. – I will activate the kettle.
好了
Okay. Um…
你好
Hello again.
这是第944天
So it’s day 944.
我已经非常接近成功了
I’m extremely close now.
总是有错误的风险 这我明白
There’s always chance of error, I’m aware of this.
但从数据上来看 我想我已经进入正轨
But statistically speaking, I think I might be on track.
我还有几兆兆字节需要编译编码
I have several terabytes of compiling and coding to do
之后我们再看结果
and then we shall see.
就这样吧 一会儿见
All right? See you in a bit.
-看 这就是那个混♥蛋♥ -他吗
– Look. That’s the motherfucker. – Him?
这一票一定非常容易
Dude, it’s gonna be so easy.
我们需要那些遥控器 伙计
We need those remotes, my man.
我们需要遥控器
We need those remotes.
给我红牛
Red Bull!
是的 迪昂
Yes, Deon.
红牛
Red Bull.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章冷山
下一篇文章最佳敌人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!