全城有上百个身体 就是这个
There are hundreds of bodies all over the city. Here it is!
快 插上那个
Hurry! Plug that in.
文森特设置了一个办法 可以远程关闭机器人
Vincent set up a way to remotely deactivate droids.
你可以利用这个 转移到新身体里面去
We can use it to move you to a new body.
-找到最近的侦查机器人 快 -好的 好的
– Find the closest scout. Quickly! – Okay! Okay!
我很快就弄好了
I’m going quickly!
我能做到
I can do it.
上传

取消
– 迪昂 -好了
– Deon. – Yes.
我说话了就按”确认”
– Press “Enter” When I say. – Okay. Okay.
快 查派
Come on, Chappie, come on.
制♥造♥人
Maker.
我好怕 要是失败了怎么办
I’m scared. What if it doesn’t work?
不会失败的 查派
It’s going to work, Chappie.
我保证
I promise.
永远都要遵守诺言
And you can never break a promise.
-来 我们来 -好的
– Come on. Let’s do this. – Okay.
好的
Okay.
开始了
Here goes.
查派去新身体了
Chappie goes in the new body.
传输中
我们上 兄弟们
Let’s go, boys!
查派
Chappie?
是你吗
Is that you?
对 是我
Ja, it’s me.
成功了
It worked.
我们都有新身体了
We both have new bodies now.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉 你得离开你自己的身体
I’m sorry you had to leave your other body.
但那是唯一救你的办法
But it was the only way to save you.
来 制♥造♥人 快来 我们回家
Come, Maker. Come quickly. We’re going back home!
-叫妈妈 -我在想事情
– Okay, Mommy? – Think of something.
好的 想
Okay, thinking.
是爸爸吗
Is it Daddy?

Yeah.
起作用了 妈妈
It’s working, mommy.
起作用了
It’s working!
这只是个临时的身体 妈妈
It’s just a temporary body, mommy.
我给你找个新身体
I’ll make you a new one.
你不用去另一个地方
You don’t have to go to the next place.
南美官方颁发了一项即时生效的禁令–
South African authorities placed an immediate halt
禁止将机器人应用到任何执法机关中
on the use of any robotic element of law enforcement
并动员了15万储备军
and have activated 150,000 reserve human forces.
有几个人在约翰内斯堡目击到了
In Johannesburg, there have been several sightings
本应禁用的机器人 查派
of the presumed deactivated robot, Chappie.
警方呼吁 请目击到查派的人
The police ask viewers who have seen Chappie
主动上报
to please come forward.
我们会继续跟进本事件
We’ll have more on this as it develops.
很快就能再见了 妈妈
I’ll see you soon, mommy.
现在我们都是害群之马了 妈妈
Now we are both black sheeps, mommy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章冷山
下一篇文章最佳敌人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!