Yeah. To help you understand how nice it is
是件多么美好的事情
to live here with mommy and daddy,
我要带你去见识一下现实的世界
I’m gonna take you to go see the real world
看看那有多么的不美好
to show you how not nice it is.
这样吧 我有个好主意
Okay, you know what? I got a fun idea.
-查派 你喜欢汽车对吧 -是的 是的
– Chappie, you like cars, eh? – Yes, yes.
那我们开辆真车出去转转
So why don’t we go for a drive
去看看现实的世界 怎么样
in a real car to see the real world.
我想去 查派想去
I want to come. Chappie wants to come with.
那来吧 咱们走 查派 咱们去兜风
So, come, let’s do it, Chappie. Let’s go for a ride.
走 把颜料丢了 把那丢了
Come on. Leave that. Leave that.
来 跟妈妈说再见
Come. Say bye to mommy.
这就对了 查派 跳到座位上去
There you go, Chappie. Jump into the seat.
-很好 坐在那 -怎么了 伙计
– There you go. Sit there. – What’s up, man?
-查派坐车了 -开车 我晚点跟你说
– Chappie’s in the car. – Let’s go. I’ll tell you later.
你坐得很好 查派 谁是乖孩子 查派
You’re sitting nice, Chappie. Who’s a good boy, Chappie?
妈妈拜拜
Bye, mommy!
现实的世界好大
The real world is very big.
你喜欢现实世界对吧
You like the real world, huh?
是啊
Ja, ja.
网络是什么
What is the Internet?
是电脑里的一种东西 查派
It’s a thing in a computer, Chappie.
可以让你查你不懂的东西
Lets you look up shit you don’t know.
我想要 我想要那个网络
I want it! I want that Internet.
他怎么能找到回去的路
How’s he gonna find his way back, huh?
他是个聪明的机器人 对吧 查派
He’s a big smart robot. Aren’t you, chappie?
没错 查派很聪明 查派有全球定位系统
Ja, Chappie’s smart. Chappie has GPS.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
等你回来以后 要开始交房♥租了对吧
When you get back in, start paying rent, right?
这是干什么 阿美莉卡
What is this, Amerika?
-查派 来 下车 -查派不想
– Hey, Chappie, come. Jump out. – Chappie doesn’t want to.
来 查派 来 来 来 来
Come, Chappie. Come. Come, come, come.
-是个警♥察♥ -我要走了
– It’s a cop! – Hey, I’m going to go.
欢迎来到现实世界
Huh? Welcome to the real world.
伙计们 小心点
Guys, watch it.
我不喜欢这个现实世界
I don’t like this real world.
真♥他♥妈♥的一团糟
It’s all fucked up.
得让你锻炼锻炼 你才能帮我们打劫
We gotta toughen you up so you could do the heist.
-查派要上车 -对不起了 查派
– Chappie wants to get in. – Sorry Chappie.
求你了 求求你 让我上车好吗
Please! Please can I go in the car?
我想回车里去
I want to go back in the car.
阿美莉卡 求你了 别走
Amerika? Please, no!
这上学第一天可真是糟透了
It’s a hell of a first day of school, eh?
求求你们回来吧
Please come back!
求求你们了 不要
Please, no!
“求求你们 不要”
“Please, no”?
搞什么
What the hell?
别离得太近
Don’t get too close.
-那是什么 -小心点 伙计
– What is that? – Watch it, man.
不相信这些混♥蛋♥
Don’t trust these fuckers.
-你们好 我是查派 -他就是头猪
– Hello. I’m Chappie. – He’s a pig!
你为什么丢我
Why you throwing me?
拜托 请不要这样好吗
Please, may you not?
这不是警♥察♥ 伙计
This is not a cop, man!
-他害怕了 -看我的
– He’s scared! – Check this out.
你们为什么这么做
Why you do this?
你们为什么这么做
Why you do this?
-“你们为什么这么做” -你们为什么这么做
– “Why you do this?” – Why you do this?
-他说话好搞笑 -查派不喜欢
– It sounds funny. – Chappie doesn’t like it.
查派
Chappie!
不 不 拜托 查派
No, no! Please! Chappie…
查派
Chappie…
-看我的 -孬种
– Check this out, man. – Pussy!
拜托 不要这样 请不要这样
Please, may you not. Please, may you not.
他彻底完蛋了
He’s down for the count.
-拜托 不要 不要 -让开
– Please, no! No! – Make way, man.
拜托 你们别再打我了好吗
Please, may you leave me?
我想回家 我想回家
I want to go home! I want to go home!
去死吧 警♥察♥
Fuck the police!
跑啊 杂种 快跑啊
Run, bitch, run!
我想回家 我想回家
I want to go home! I want to go home!
迪昂 欢迎回家
Hello, Deon. Welcome home.
不 东西乱了 乱了
Oh, no. Mess, mess.
-喂 -喂 威尔逊先生
– Hello? – Hello, Mr. Wilson.
我是特拉华尔安保部门打来的
I’m calling from Tetravaal security.
你几天前领走了防护钥匙
It came to our attention that you signed out the guard key several days ago.
没错 抱歉 是我弄错了 我把它带回家了
Yeah, no. Sorry, it was a mistake. I took it home with me.
如果你今天下班前不把它还回来的话
If it is not here by the end of the day,
我就不得不通知布拉德利小姐了
I’m going to have to notify Miss Bradley.
-祝你一切顺利 -谢谢
– Good day to you, sir. – Thank you.
好 找到他了
All right, got him.
目标在往东方向移♥动♥中 下个出口下高速
Target is on the move, eastbound. Take the next exit.
好 目标在我前方三百米
Okay. Three hundred meters up ahead.
慢慢接近 在安全距离停下
Approach slowly. Stop at a safe distance.
-怎么了 -目标外形像是警方机器人
-What was it? – The target appears to be a police droid,
但我向你保证 它不是
but I can assure you it is not.
不要害怕
Now, don’t be intimidated.
他智商不高 所以全面进攻 知道吗
He’s as smart as a dunny rat, so full aggression, okay?
-收到 -收到
– Copy that. – Copy that.
忘带画笔了是吧 伙计
Forget your paintbrush, did you, mate?
你只是个小家伙 对吧
Hey? Well, you’re just a little Joey, aren’t you?
你好像很害怕 你要去哪 伙计
You look scared. Where are you going, mate?
把他转过来 把他转过来
Roll him over, roll him over.
求求你们 查派好害怕
Please, Chappie has fears.
这边 我们要打开他的脑子
This way. We need access to his brain.
-不要 求求你们 不要 -该死的
No! Please, don’t! Hey! Damn you!
把他按住
Just get him down!
-拜托 不要这样 拜托 -别跟我说拜托
Please, may you not! Please! You don’t say please to me!
我不是你朋友
I’m not your friend!
我是你的敌人 把角向磨光机给我
I’m your enemy. Give me the angle grinder.
我要给他点颜色看看
I’m gonna teach him a lesson!
不要 查派好害怕 查派好害怕
No! Chappie has fears! Chappie has fears!
查派好害怕
Chappie has fears!
求求你 停下好吗 求求你
Please, may you stop! Please!
你这下老实了吧
You’re gonna be a good boy now, aren’t you?
把他转过来
Roll him over.
这就对了 把螺丝刀给我
That’s it. Give me the screwdriver.
看 你那简单的人工智能程序
See, your simple AI program
让你以为自己是真人
makes you think you’re real.
但你知道这里面是什么吗
But you know what’s in here, huh?
什么都没有
Nothing.
只是一团电线而已 伙计
Just a bunch of wires, mate.
你不怎么聪明 对吧
You’re not the full quid, are you?
好了
There we go.
查派是真人
Chappie is real.
拿到了
There we go.
好了
All right.
把他处理掉吧
Let’s get rid of him.
来 把他按住
Come on. Hold him down.
-按住他 -不 不 不
– Hold him down. – No, no, no.
-按住他 -不再害怕
– Hold him down! – No more fears!
我叫你们按住他
I said hold him down!
查派不想害怕 查派不想害怕
Chappie doesn’t want fears! Chappie doesn’t want fears!
赶紧把车停下
Stop the fucking truck!
停火 停火
Cease fire. Cease fire!
让那个瘸子走吧
Let the cripple go.
我已经拿到我想要的了
I’ve got what I need.
快跑啊 阿甘[摘自阿甘正传]
Run, Forrest!
-这超简单的 -天啊
– It’s gonna be so easy. – Oh, Jesus.
查派
Chappie?
-查派 -我就说这主意不怎么样嘛

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章冷山
下一篇文章最佳敌人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!