无法在哨兵22号♥上
删除Genesis.dat
查派
Chappie.
查派 查派
Chappie. Chappie?
拜托 查派
Come on, Chappie.
查派
Chappie.
查派
Chappie.
老兄 迪昂 是我
Ja, man. Deon, it’s me.
太好了 你还活着
Oh, my god. You’re alive.
我怎么了
What happened to me?
我也不清楚
I’m not sure.
但我猜到了一二
But I have some suspicions.
快 查派 我们必须离开这里 快
Come on, Chappie. We need to get out of here. Come on.
马上 查派 我们快走
Now, Chappie. Come on. Let’s go.
这里是哪里 这是什么地方
Where is this? What is this place?
这是谁
What’s this guy?
失败版本的你 一个机器人警♥察♥
A failed version of you. A police robot.
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go!
那是什么 那些是什么
What’s that? What are these?
供人类控制那个可怕东西的头盔
Helmets worn by a human who controls that horrid thing.
它能读取人类的思想
It reads their mind.
那个机器人没有自己的思想 不像你
Doesn’t have its own brain, that robot. Not like you.
它可以读取人脑
These can read a brain?
是的 一个神经传导器
Yeah, a neural transmitter.
快 可我想
Come on! But I want to…

Come on.
查派
Chappie.
迪昂 迪昂
Deon. Deon.
这个可以救我
This can save me.
我需要一副新躯体
I need a new bodies, remember?
不 这救不了你 查派
No. It can’t save you, Chappie.
问题并不是电池那么简单
The problem is much greater than your battery.
为什么
Why?
因为你有了意识
Because you are conscious.
你无法被复♥制♥ 因为你不是数据
You cannot be copied because you’re not data.
我们不知道意识是什么样子
We don’t know what consciousness is,
所以没法转移它
so we cannot move it.
查派可以办到
Chappie can figure it.
我能分♥析♥出意识是什么 然后转移自己
I can know what it is, then I can move me.
你不能转移意识 对不起
You can’t move it. I’m sorry.
我们要走了 这里很危险 快
We need to get out of here. It’s dangerous. Come on!
你曾说过 不要让别人告诉你
You said to me I mustn’t let anybody
你不能做什么
say that I can’t do something.
爸爸认识一个人能用钱给我买♥♥新躯体
Daddy has a man that can get me the bodies for the monies.
什么
What? Excuse me?
爸爸爱我 迪昂
Daddy loves me, Deon!
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我讨厌你 走开
I hate you! Go away.
我必须转移我的意识
Have to get my consciousness out.
爸爸来给我找新躯体
Daddy’ll get me the bodies
我来把我的意识
then I have to get my consciousness
从这个身体转移到另一个身体里
out of here and into there.
-头盔 -不 你在干什么
– The helmet! – No. What are you doing?
我可以用这个 放回去 别动它
I can use this. Put that back. Leave it alone.
放回去 这是犯法的
Put that down. It’s illegal!
我必须拿走它
I’m gonna take it!
查派 查派 等等 我拿走了
Chappie. Chappie, wait! I’m taking it!
-查派 等等 -我拿走了
– Chappie, wait! – I’m taking it!
求你了
Please!
查派
Chappie!
查派
Chappie!

Damn it.
继续前进 检查这一区
Move on in. Check the area.
继续前进
Go all the way down.
检查每一个房♥间
Make sure we look in every room.
一直往里走
All the way down.
回来时再检查一遍
Sweep all the way back.
查派 感谢老天
Chappie! Oh, thank god!
查派 你还好吗
Chappie, are you okay?
妈妈 我没事
Ja, mommy, I’m fine.
这是什么
What’s that thing?
这是一个神经感应头盔 妈妈
It’s just a neural helmet, mommy.
什么
What?
查派
Chappie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在做实验 妈妈
I’m doing experiment, mommy.
这都是些什么
What’s all this stuff?
这是什么
What’s this thing?
我演示给你看 请坐
I’ll show you. Sit down.

Okay.
坐下 好
Sit. Okay.
好了 妈妈
Okay, mommy.
-会疼吗 -不会
– Is it gonna hurt? – No.
-好 -戴上它
– Okay. – Okay. Putting it on.

Okay.
好 然后呢
Okay. Now, what?
意识就像是能量
Consciousness is like energy.
这顶头盔能读取你我的能量
This helmet reads the energy from you and me.
我要搞清楚怎么把它取出来
I need to figure out how to get it out.
所有能帮助我的信息都在网上
All the information I need to help me is on the Internet.
网上有书
There’s books,
数学方程 电路图
mathematical equations, schematics,
人类拥有的所有信息
all the information that human beings have ever had,
全在这里
all here.
-对不起 -迪昂
– Sorry. Sorry. – Deon!
你好
Hello.
快到你的桌子去
Get to your goddamn desk
给我搞清楚到底是怎么回事
and figure out what the hell is going on.
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
如果今晚不能让问题机器人重新上线
Listen. There’ll be 300 homicides in the city tonight
市里将出现三百宗谋杀案
unless your faulty droids go back online.
明白吗 整个公♥司♥会垮掉
Get me? This whole company could go under.
大家好好干
Good work, people.
一点小问题 我们能解决
Little snafu. We’re taking care of this.
哨兵型号♥已经失败了 启用穆斯吧
The scout model has failed. Send the moose in.
让人们看看它的能力
Show people what it can do.
这不是时候 文森特
Not now, Vincent.
这座城市逐渐分崩离析
The city’s tearing itself apart.
暴♥动♥越来越激烈 我们必须控制局面
Whole thing’s going tits up. We have to take control.
我说不行就是不行
I said, no. And that’s the end of it.
先生们 我知道今晚大家都辛苦了
Hello, gentlemen. I know, it’s been a tough night.
爸爸给我找新躯体
Daddy get me a new bodies.
爸爸找新躯体
Daddy’s gonna get new bodies,
我只须把意识取出来
and I just have to get this out.
我必须把我的意识取出来
I have to get my consciousness out.
错误 无法计算神经数据
警告 中♥央♥处理器过热
就是它了
That’s it.
这就是我
That’s me.
可以开工了
It’s time to pump up the jam.
我知道什么是意识了
I know what consciousness is.
不错
Uh… that’s nice.
这顶头盔可以读取意识
This helmet can read it.
现在我就差买♥♥新躯体的钱了
All I need is monies from the heist for my new body.
没错 混账东西
That’s right, motherfucker.

Come.
-我们走 -我找到答案了 爸爸
– Let’s go. – I solved it, daddy.
我们上
Go!
我看到了一个
I see one!
这些家伙需要睡觉 查派
These guys need to sleep, Chappie.
睡觉去吧
Sleep, guy!
该”轰隆”了
Here comes the boom!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章冷山
下一篇文章最佳敌人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!