我当然觉得可以 爸爸
Of course I do, father.
她只是你的继母
She’ll merely be your stepmother.
而且你还会多两位可爱的姐妹
And you’ll have two lovely sisters to keep you company.
坚强勇敢 仁慈善良
Have courage, be kind.
欢迎 女士们 欢迎
Welcome, ladies. Welcome!
她瘦得像扫帚柄
She’s skinny as a broomstick!
瞧那头发乱的
And that stringy hair!
您真是个绅士
You’re very nice.
欢迎 很高兴见到你们
Welcome. I’m so happy to meet you.
你的头发真好看
You have such pretty hair.
-谢谢你 -你应该弄个发型
– Thank you. – You should have it styled.
我想是的
Oh. I’m sure you’re right.
-你们想参观一下房♥子吗 -她说什么
– Would you like a tour of the house? – What did she say?
她想带我们参观她的农舍
She wants to show us around her farmhouse.
-她还挺自豪 -他们把牲口养屋里吗
– She’s proud of it, I think. – Do they keep animals inside?
真迷人 真是太迷人了
How charming. How perfectly charming.
路西法
Lucifer.
她的准继母
Her stepmother-to-be
内心敏感 品味高雅
was a woman of keen feeling and refined taste.
并且她也有过伤痛
And she, too, had known grief.
但她排解得很好
But she wore it wonderfully well.
你怎么没告诉我你女儿这么漂亮啊
You did not say your daughter was so beautiful.
她是随她的
Oh, she takes after her…
她的母亲
Her mother.
当然了
Just so.
-妈咪是什么意思 -这有什么迷人的
– What does mummy mean? – What’s so charming about it?
她在说谎 出于礼貌而已
She’s lying. That’s just good manners.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们家在这儿住了多久
How long has your family lived here?
超过两百年了
Over 200 years.
这么长时间他们就没想着装♥修♥一下吗
And in all that time, they never thought to decorate?
阿纳斯塔西娅 别说了
Anastasia, hush.
他们会以为你是当真的
They’ll think you are in earnest.
艾拉的继母
Ella’s stepmother,
非常好客喜欢热闹
high-spirited lady that she was,
开始给家里带来活力和欢笑
set out to restore life and laughter to the house.
你太坏了 男爵
Oh, you are awful, Baron.
幸运女神再次降临啊
Ah, fortune favors me again.
瞧瞧是谁在开小派对呢
Well, look who’s having a party of their own.
杰奎琳 泰迪玛 蒂尔达
Jacqueline, Teddy, Matilda,
贪吃的加斯-加斯
greedy Gus-Gus.
你想干什么
Just what…
路西法 你在打什么小算盘呢
Yes, what do you think you’re up to, Lucifer?
杰奎琳是我的客人
Jacqueline is my guest,
拿客人当美餐可不行
and the eating of guests is not allowed.
走吧 你有充足的猫粮可以吃到开心
Go on, now. You’ve plenty of cat food to keep you happy.
姑娘们要相互照应
We ladies must help one another.
你怎么没参加派对
You’re missing the party.
我猜和平日里数不清的派对也没区别吧
Oh, I imagine it’s much like all the other ones.
我明天一早就走 艾拉
And I’m leaving first thing, El.
不要 你才
No. But you’re…
你才刚回来没多久啊
you’re hardly back from the last trip.
你非得走吗
Do you have to go?
只去几个月 我的宝贝
It’s just a few months, my darling.
你想让我带什么东西给你
What would you like me to bring you home from abroad?
你的姐♥妹♥们♥
You know, your sisters…
是继姐妹 她们要了
uh, stepsisters, have asked for
阳伞和蕾丝
parasols and lace.
你想要什么
What will you have?
把旅途中第一个擦过你肩膀的树枝带回来
Bring me the first branch your shoulder brushes on your journey.
多么奇特的要求啊
That’s a curious request.
这样你就得一路上
Well, you’ll have to take it with you
带着它
on your way…
并且看到它就会想起我
and think of me when you look at it.
带它回来的时候 你也就回家了
And when you bring it back, it means that you’ll be with it.
那才是我想要的
And that’s what I really want.
要你回到我的身边
For you to come back.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
我会的
I will.
艾拉 我走之后
Ella, while I’m away,
我想让你对你的继母和继姐妹
I want you to be good to your stepmother
好一些 尽管她们也许
and stepsisters, even though they may be…
有时不那么好相处
trying at times.
-我保证 -谢谢你
– I promise. – Thank you.
艾拉 我的心总会牵绊在这里
I always leave a part of me behind, Ella.
一定要记得
Remember that.
你母亲也在这里 尽管你看不到她
And your mother’s here, too, though you see her not.
她是这里的灵魂
She’s the very heart of this place.
所以我们要珍惜这个家
And that’s why we must cherish this house,
为了她 永远
always, for her.
我好想她
I miss her.
你呢
Do you?
非常想
Very much.
记得给我带蕾丝 我要蕾丝
Remember the lace! I simply must have it!
还有我的阳伞
And my parasol!
为了我的肌肤
For my complexion!
也就是皮肤 如果你听不懂的话
That means skin, if you don’t know!
再见
Bye!
再见 艾拉
Bye, Ella!
我爱你
I love you!
我也爱你
I love you, too!
再见
Bye!
艾拉 亲爱的
Ella, dear.
好了好了 别哭了
Now, now. Mustn’t blub.
是 继母
Yes, stepmother.
你不用那样叫我
Oh, you needn’t call me that.
叫我”夫人”就行
“Madam” will do.
你的衣服太多都没有我的地方了
There isn’t room for me and all of your clothes!
那你自己少占点地方不行吗
Well, then make yourself smaller!
阿纳斯塔西娅和德瑞斯拉
Anastasia and Drisella
总是住一个房♥间
have always shared a room.
都是可爱的孩子啊
Such dear, affectionate girls.
知道怎样更好吗 完全消失
Or… or better yet, disappear entirely!
你倒是想 想得美
You’d like that, wouldn’t you?
有时我真想把你的眼睛挖出来
Sometimes I could scratch your eyes out!
我想她们可能觉得睡得有点儿挤
I think they’re finding the sleeping quarters rather confining.
除了你和父亲的房♥间 我的最大了
Oh, well, my bedroom’s the biggest besides yours and father’s.
也许她们可以和我一起住
Perhaps they’d like to share it.
好主意
What a wonderful idea.
你真是个好姑娘
What a good girl you are.
我可以住在
I can stay in the…
阁楼
The attic.
就这样吧
Quite so.
阁楼吗
The attic?
是的
Yes.
暂时的
Oh, only temporarily,
只是在我重新装♥修♥其它屋子期间
while I have all the other rooms redecorated.
阁楼很美空气又好
The attic’s so nice and airy
我们也不会打扰到你
and you’ll be away from all of our fuss and bother.
如果你把这些小玩意儿
You’d be even more cozy if
都带上去就更舒服了
you kept all this bric-a-brac up there with you.
让你有些事做
Keep you amused.
好吧
Well…
在这儿没人能打扰我了
no one shall disturb me here.
你好啊 加斯-加斯
Oh, hello, Gus-Gus.
加油 加斯-加斯 你能做到的
Go on, Gus-Gus, you can do it.
原来你们都住这里啊
So this is where you take refuge.
看来我也要住在这里了
Me too, it would seem.
好了
Right.
谁要来帮我
Who’s going to help me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!