不论贵贱
and every sort in between.
大人
Oh, Lord!
你先来 女士
You first, madam.
我来试试
Well, I’ll give it a go.
对了 我说 到那儿试呢
Right. I say. Where do you want me?
上来 我上来试
Up! Up I go.
小心点 我的脚有些肿
Oh, careful, my foot’s a bit swollen.
我最近…
I’ve been…
是酵母的味道
It’s the yeast.
大公爵信守了诺言
The Grand Duke was true to his word.
他竭尽全力地向王子证明
He spared no effort to demonstrate to the prince
没法找到神秘公主
that the mystery princess was not to be found.
穿上了
It fits!
-这不合你的脚 -合脚
– It doesn’t fit you. – It does fit!
-不合脚 -这就是我的
– It doesn’t fit. – It’s mine!
-我就是神秘公主 -把鞋还回来
– I am the mystery princess! – Give back the shoe.
把鞋从她脚上脱下来
Take the shoe away from her!
别把鞋子拿走 求你了
Don’t take the shoe away from me, please, please!
求你了 这是我的鞋
Please, it’s my shoe!
为水晶鞋让道
Make way for the slipper!
我能试试另一只脚吗
Can I try the other foot?
不行
I don’t think so.
不论她们如何尝试
But whatever they tried,
神奇的水晶鞋
the magical slipper refused
连最货真价实的处♥女♥也并不合脚
to fit even the most eligible of maidens.
找到神秘公主了
We found the mystery princess for ya!
怎么了 上尉
What’s wrong, Captain?
我们还没有找到那个女孩
We haven’t found the girl.
我替国王感到失望
I’m disappointed for our king.
不要失去信心
Oh, come on, now! Don’t lose heart.
还有一家呢
There’s one more house.
任何角落也不能放过
We must leave no stone unturned.
马来了 马来了
Horses! Horses!
母亲 我们的机会来了
Mother, it’s our chance!
让他们进来
Let them in!
先生们 多么美妙的惊喜啊
Gentlemen! What a wonderful surprise.
占用您一小会儿 女士
A moment of your time, good lady.
当然了 阁下
Of course, Your Grace.
请 这边来
Please. This way.
艾拉不知道楼下是谁
Ella did not know who was downstairs.
她也不在乎
Nor did she care.
因为来人肯定不是要找她
For surely no one had come to see her.
杰奎琳 别闹了
Jacqueline, stop it!
是它缩水了
It shrunk.
再试试
Try again.
够了
Oh, enough!
尽管艾拉很伤心
Though Ella was sad,
她的精神没有被打垮
her spirit was not broken.
她知道那场舞会
She knew that the ball,
她和王子共度的时光
and her time with the prince,
会变成遥远的美好记忆
would become beautiful, distant memories,
就像那些跟她父母在一起的时光一样
like those of her father and mother,
还有她那金色的童年
and her golden childhood.
我穿上了
It fits me!
不走运哦 小姐
Bad luck, miss.
非常好
Very well.
我们的任务结束了 上尉
Our task is done, Captain.
但命运或许会善待我们 姑娘们
But fate may yet be kind to us, girls.
当然了 女士
Indeed, madam!
你听见了吗 阁下
Do you hear that, Your Grace?
我们走吧 上尉
Let’s be off, Captain.
稍等一下
Just a moment.
女士
Madam,
您家中没有其他少女了吗
there is no other maiden in your house?
没有
None.
那在唱歌♥的是您家的猫吗
Then has your cat learned to sing?
今天的闹剧已经够了 上尉 走吧
There’s been enough play-acting today, Captain. Let’s be off.
但她在撒谎 阁下
But she’s lying, Your Grace.
胡说 我相信这位女士 我们走
Nonsense! I trust the lady. We’re leaving.
大公爵
Grand Duke!
陛下
Your Majesty.
歌♥声多么甜美 让我想停留一会儿
What sweet singing. Makes me want to tarry just a little.
陛下 我不知道
Your Majesty, I did not know…
上尉 你能去探查一番吗
Captain, would you be so kind as to investigate?
乐意效劳 陛下
It would be my pleasure, Your Majesty.
在这呢 你看
There! You see?
我说了没有重要的人
I told you it was no one of any importance.
重不重要我们说了算
We’ll see about that.
小姐
Miss.
你被要求去面见国王
You are requested and required to present yourself to your king.
我禁止你这么做
I forbid you to do this!
我禁止你禁止她
And I forbid you to forbid her!
你怎敢阻挠国王的官员
Who are you to stop an officer of the king?
皇后吗
Are you an empress?
还是圣人
A saint?
亦或是神
A deity?
我是她母亲
I am her mother.
你从来不是
You have never been…
也永远成不了我的母亲
and you never will be my mother.
来吧 小姐
Come now, miss.
记住你是谁 你个贱♥人♥
Just remember who you are, you wretch!
她的身份
Would who she was,
她真实的身份 真的够吗
who she really was, be enough?
这次没有魔法来帮助她了
There was no magic to help her this time.
这或许是我们每一个人要承受的最大风险
This is perhaps the greatest risk that any of us will take.
展示真实的自己
To be seen as we truly are.
坚强勇敢 仁慈善良
Have courage, and be kind.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫灰姑娘
I am Cinderella.
陛下
Your Majesty…
我不是公主
I’m no princess.
我没有马车
I have no carriage,
没有双亲
no parents,
也没有嫁妆
and no dowry.
我甚至不知道能否穿上那美丽的水晶鞋
I do not even know if that beautiful slipper will fit.
但是
But…
要是能穿上
if it does…
你能接受这样的我吗
will you take me as I am?
一个爱着你的诚实善良的乡下女孩
An honest country girl who loves you.
我当然会
Of course I will.
只要你愿意接受这样的我
But only if you will take me as I am.
仍在学习如何治国之道的学徒
An apprentice still learning his trade.

Please.
灰姑娘
Cinderella!
艾拉
Ella!
我亲爱的妹妹 对不起
My dear sister! I’m sorry.
非常抱歉
So very sorry.
走吧
Shall we?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
原谅与否
Forgiven or not,
灰姑娘的继母和她的女儿
Cinderella’s stepmother and her daughters
很快将与大公爵一起离开
would soon leave with the Grand Duke,
并且永远不得再踏足王国的土地
and never set foot in the kingdom again.
他们如果认识一定会彼此相爱
They would have loved each other.
得给你画一幅肖像
We must have a portrait of you painted.
不 我不喜欢画上的我
Oh, no. I do hate myself in paintings.
仁慈善良
Be kind.
坚强勇敢
And have courage.
一切都会好起来
And all will be well.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!