好了 一辆马车
There! One carriage.
您真的是我的神仙教母
You really are my fairy godmother.
当然了
Of course.
我可不会随随便便帮哪个人让南瓜变身
I don’t go about transforming pumpkins for just anybody.
好的 那些老鼠哪里去了
Now, where are those mice?
-老鼠 -没错
– Mice? – Yes.
老鼠 老鼠 老鼠
Mice, mice, mice.
它们在那里
There they are.
哔滴哔滴波
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
四匹白马
Four white chargers.
加斯-加斯 你看起来真精神啊
Gus-Gus, how fine you look!
但您是怎么…
But how did you…
现在 我们还要做什么
Now, where are we?
马车和马都有了…侍者
Got carriage, horses… Uh, footmen!
侍者
Footmen?
你好呀 可爱的蜥蜴先生
Hello, lovely Mr. Lizard.
哔滴哔滴波
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
您好
Hello!
您叫我吗
You called?
现在 我需要那位马车夫
Now, I need that coachman.
哪位马车夫
Coachman?
我说了”马车夫”吗 我是说”鹅”
Did I say “Coachman”? I meant “Goose.”
我不会驾车 我是只鹅
I can’t drive. I’m a goose.
快跑
Now, shoo!
各就各位 没时间磨蹭了
Everyone into place, no time to be lost!
走吧
Come on!
神仙教母
Fairy Godmother!
我在 怎么了
Yes, what?
我的裙子
My dress.
我不能穿着这身去
I can’t go in this dress.
-您能帮我把它补好吗 -补好
– Can you mend it? – Mend it?
不不 我要把它变成一条新裙子
No, no. I’ll turn it into something new.
不 请别
Oh, no, please don’t.
这是我母亲的
This was my mother’s.
我就想穿着它去王宫
And I’d like to wear it when I go to the palace.
感觉就像是她陪着和我一起去了
It’s almost like taking her with me.
我理解
I understand.
但她不会介意我做点改进吧
But she wouldn’t mind if I gee it up a bit?
不介意来点淡蓝吧
Wouldn’t mind a nice blue?
不介意
No.
好了
There.
太漂亮了了
It’s beautiful.
她一定会喜欢的
She’d love it.
来吧 该出发了 快
Now, come on. Off you go. Quick!
你要迟到了哦
You’ll be late!
我还是新手
I’m very new at this!
天呐
Oh, boy.
把那漂亮的马车停下来
Stop that blooming coach!
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Just a moment!
那双是你最好的鞋子了吗
Are those the best you have?
没关系 没人会看见它们的
It’s all right. No one will see them.
不行 它们会毁了这一身打扮的
No, they’ll ruin the whole look.
快点快点
Quick, quick.
把它们脱下来 真是丑极了
Take them off. Really quite hideous.
我们换上一双新鞋子
Let’s have something new for a change.
我变鞋子可在行了
I’m rather good at shoes.
但是…
But…
它们是水晶做的吗
They’re made of glass?
没错
Yes.
而且你会发现它们穿上去真的很舒服
And you’ll find they’re really comfortable.
艾拉 你真的得马上出发了
Ella, you really must go now.
神仙教母
Oh, Fairy Godmother?
怎么了
What is it?
我的继母和姐姐们怎么办
My stepmother and the girls?
别担心
Don’t worry.
我会确保她们认不出你的
I’ll make sure they don’t recognize you.
现在快出发
Now, off you go.
你还有舞会要参加
For you shall go to the ball.
您请 真是太棒了
Ah, in you get. Oh, so lovely.
别絮絮叨叨了
Oh, do stop wittering on.
艾拉
Ella!
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
记住 魔法只能持续一段时间
Remember, the magic will only last so long.
午夜最后一次敲钟的
With the last echo of the last bell,
最后一声钟响结束之时
at the last stroke of midnight,
咒语就会失效
the spell will be broken
一切都会变回原本的样子
and all will return to what it was before.
午夜吗
Midnight?
午夜
Midnight.
时间足够了
That’s more than enough time.
-你可以出发了 -谢谢
– Off you go then. – Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
小鹅 走吧
Goosey, go!
再见
Goodbye!
吊灯 起
Chandeliers, aloft!
福建的梅梅公主
Princess Mei Mei of Fujian.
塞尔柱帝国的山鲁佐德公主
Princess Shahrzad of the Seljuqs.
殿下
Your Highness!
扎拉戈萨的夏琳娜公主
Princess Chelina of Zaragosa!
来自修纳国的伊马妮公主殿下
Princess Imani of Shona!
来自日本皇室的希娜公主殿下
Princess Hiina of the Chrysanthemum Throne!
特里梅因夫人和她的千金
Lady Tremaine and her daughters.
特里梅因夫人和她的千金
The Lady Tremaine and her daughters.
我是德瑞斯拉
I’m Drisella.
我是阿纳斯塔西娅
And I’m Anastasia.
大家会很想知道 我很聪明
People will want to know. I’m the clever one.
我很漂亮
I’m very beautiful.
冰雪聪明的德瑞斯拉小姐
The very clever Miss Drisella,
和美丽动人的阿纳斯塔西娅
and the very beautiful Anastasia.
快跟上
Do come on!
维纳瑞爵爷
The Lord Veneering.
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
没找谁
No one.
是那位林中少女 对吗
It’s that girl in the forest, isn’t it?
所以你才广发邀请
That’s why you were so generous with the invitations.
父亲 我这是为了我们的子民
Father, it was for the people.
我知道你深爱子民 基特
I know you love the people, Kit.
但我也知道 有人吸引住了你的目光
But I also know that your head’s been turned.
但你仅仅只见过她一次 还是在森林里
But you’ve only met her once, in the forest.
您今晚也想让我娶仅一面之缘的女士为妻
And you would have me marry someone I met once, tonight.
是娶一名公主
A princess.
要么娶公主 要么别结婚
It’s a princess or nothing.
-别关门 -还有一辆马车就到
– Hold the doors! – One more coming in.
请允许我隆重介绍殿下
May I present Her Royal Highness,
扎拉戈萨的夏琳娜公主
the Princess Chelina of Zaragosa.
您和画像上一样英俊
You are as handsome as your picture.
您的小王国也风景不错
And your little kingdom is enchanting.
我希望我们的”小王国”
I hope the princess will
不会让公主殿下觉得太过局促
not find our “Little kingdom” too confining.
艾拉小姐
Miss Ella.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有点害怕 蜥蜴先生
I’m frightened, Mr. Lizard.
我只是个普通女孩 不是公主
I’m only a girl, not a princess.
我也只是一只蜥蜴 不是男仆呢
And I’m only a lizard, not a footman.
享受当下吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
尊敬的陛下 殿下
Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness,
诸位大人 女士们和先生们
my Lords, ladies and gentlemen,
各位贵宾们 以及我国的子民们
distinguished visitors and people of our land,
现在有请王子殿下挑选开场舞舞伴
the prince shall now choose his partner for the first dance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!