很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
有一个叫艾拉的小女孩
there was a girl called Ella.
她眼中的世界总和别人不同
And she saw the world not always as it was,
有着无限可能 还伴着一丁点儿魔法
but as perhaps it could be, with just a little bit of magic.
我的宝贝
Ah, my darling!
对她的父母来说 她就是个小公主
To her mother and father, she was a princess.
虽然她没有头衔 王冠 城♥堡♥
True, she had no title, nor crown, nor castle,
但她却是自己小王国的小小统治者
but she was the ruler of her own little kingdom,
王国的边界就是房♥子和森林边界的草场
whose borders were the house and meadow on the forest’s edge
她的家人世代都生活在那里
where her people had lived for generations.
还有鹅先生
With Mr. Goose…
还有其他的所有动物家庭
and all their animal family.
你好啊 你在干什么呢
Hello, there. What do you think you’re doing?
让小个子的也吃一些
Let the little ones have their share.
我们可不想你吃到肚子痛
We don’t want you getting an upset stomach.
加斯-加斯
Oh, Gus-Gus,
你是只家养老鼠 不是花♥园♥老鼠
you’re a house mouse, not a garden mouse.
你说是不是呢 杰奎琳
Isn’t he, Jacqueline?
你不能抢鹅先生的食物
And you mustn’t eat Mr. Goose’s food.
我说的对吗 妈咪
Isn’t that right, mummy?
你还相信他们能听懂你的话吗
Do you still believe that they understand you?
-难道不是吗 妈妈 -当然是
– Don’t they, mother? – Oh, yes.
我相信只要我们用心听
I believe that animals listen and speak to us
动物也会跟我们交流
if we only have the ear for it.
那样我们才知道如何照顾它们
That’s how we learn to look after them.
那谁在照顾我们呢
Who looks after us?
当然是仙女教母了
Fairy godmothers, of course.
你相信她们存在吗
And do you believe in them?
我相信所有的事
I believe in everything.
那我也相信
Then I believe in everything, too.
她的父亲是位商人
Her father was a merchant
他常常出国
who went abroad
带回其他王国献给艾拉的贡品
and brought tribute back from all of Ella’s subject lands.
艾拉
Ella!
我的姑娘们呢 我美丽的姑娘们
Where are my girls, my beautiful girls?
我的宝贝们呢
Where are my darlings?
父亲离家时 艾拉非常想念他
Ella missed him terribly when he was away.
但她知道父亲总会回家
But she knew he would always return.
-她在这儿呢 -爸爸 欢迎回家
– There she is! – Papa, welcome home!
你还好吗
How are you?
你长大了
You’ve grown!
是不是长大了
Haven’t you, now?
-先生 给你 -那是什么
– There you go, sir. – What was that?
这个吗
Oh, this?
我看见它挂在树上来着
I found it hanging on a tree.
我想这里面应该有什么东西
I think there may be something inside.
太美了
Oh, it’s so pretty.
法语里它叫 蝴蝶
In French, that is un papillon.
-一只蝴蝶 -蝴蝶
– Un papillon. – Papillon.
-愿意和我跳支舞吗 小姐 -请吧
– Voulez-vous danser avec moi, mademoiselle? – S’il vous plait…
你站在我脚上啦
You’re standing on my feet.
准备好了吗
Shall we?
快看 妈咪 我在跳舞呢
Look, Mummy! I’m dancing!
小蝴蝶飞啊飞
Little papillon.
一切都好完美
All was just as it should be.
他们觉得自己是
They knew themselves to be
世界上最幸福的家庭因为他们
the most happy of families to live as they did
相爱着生活在一起
and to love each other so.
当我是国王时 嘀哩嘀哩 你就是王后
When I am king, dilly, dilly, You shall be queen
薰衣草绿 嘀哩嘀哩 薰衣草蓝
Lavender’s green, dilly, dilly, Lavender’s blue
你一定很爱我 嘀哩嘀哩 因为我也爱你
You must love me, dilly, dilly, cause I love you
但无论在哪里 有多幸福
But sorrow can come to any kingdom,
悲伤也终会降临
no matter how happy.
这次降临到了艾拉的家
And so it came to Ella’s home.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you, doctor.
您现在一定很难过
This must have been very difficult for you.

Come.
艾拉
Ella.
艾拉 我的宝贝
Ella, my darling.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I want to tell you a secret.
这个重要的秘密会帮助你
A great secret that will see you through
渡过生活中的一切磨难
all the trials that life can offer.
你一定要记住
You must always remember this.
坚强勇敢 仁慈善良
Have courage and be kind.
大多数人的善良之心于你所拥有的相比
You have more kindness in your little finger
不过是沧海一粟
than most people possess in their whole body.
而善良 有着超乎你想象的力量
And it has power, more than you know.
还有魔法
And magic.
-魔法吗 -对呀
– Magic? – Turely.
坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 我的宝贝
Have courage and be kind, my darling.
你能答应我吗
Will you promise me?
我保证
I promise.
好孩子
Good.
好孩子
Good.
还有
And…
我很快就要离开你了 亲爱的
I must go very soon, my love.
请一定要原谅我
Please forgive me.
我当然会原谅你
Of course I forgive you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我的宝贝
I love you, my darling.
我爱你
I love you.
时间流走 痛苦也慢慢褪成回忆
Time passed, and pain turned to memory.
在她内心 艾拉从未改变
In her heart, Ella stayed the same.
因为她记得对母亲的承诺
For she remembered her promise to her mother.
坚强勇敢 仁慈善良
Have courage, and be kind.
但父亲 却改变了许多
Father, however, was much changed.
他希望日子能过得更好
But he hoped for better times.
“然后回家
“And thence home,
“我和妻子一直快乐得歌♥唱
“And my wife and I singing, to our great content,
“我才不相信 这世上会有人比我
“And if ever there were a man happier in his fortunes,
“更幸福”
“I know him not.”
佩皮斯先生的书今天就读到这儿吧
Thus ends Mr. Pepys for today.
我喜欢圆♥满♥的大结局 你呢
I do love a happy ending, don’t you?
我最喜欢圆♥满♥结局了
They’re quite my favorite sort.
就应该这么美好
As well they should be.
艾拉
Ella…
我觉得 也许是到了开始
I have come to the conclusion that it’s time, perhaps…
生活新篇章的时候了
to begin a new chapter.
当然好 父亲
Indeed, father?
你记得之前我旅行的时候
You’ll recall that some time ago, in my travels,
认识了一位弗朗西斯·特里梅因爵士吗
I made the acquaintance of Sir Francis Tremaine.
记得
Yes.
绸缎商人协会会长 是吗
The Master of the Mercer’s Guild, is he not?
曾是
Was.
那个可怜人去世了
The poor man has died, alas.
他的寡妻
His widow,
一位高贵的女人
an honorable woman,
现在孤零零一个人了
finds herself alone,
虽然她还正值盛年
though still in the prime of her life.
你害怕告诉我
You’re worried about telling me.
但你不用担心
But you mustn’t be.
只要能给你带来幸福
Not if it will lead to your happiness.
是的
Yes.
幸福
Happiness.
尽管我本以为再也找不到爱情了
Do you think I may be allowed one last chance,
你觉得我可以重新开始吗
even though I thought such things were done with for good?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!