小姐 怎么称呼
Miss, what do they call you?
怎么称呼不重要
Never mind what they call me.
你不该一个人深入森林的
You shouldn’t be this deep in the forest alone.
我不是一个人 不是还有你吗 先生
I’m not alone. I’m with you, Mister…
那你怎么称呼呢
What do they call you?
你不知道我是谁吗
You don’t know who I am?
这真是
That is…
他们叫我基特
They call me Kit.
当我父亲心情好时
Well, my father does
他会那样叫我
when he’s in a good mood.

And…
你住哪里 基特先生
where do you live, Mr. Kit?
皇宫里
At the palace.
我父亲在那里教我本事
My father’s teaching me his trade.
你是个学徒吗
You’re an apprentice?
算是吧
Of a sort.
真好
That’s very fine.
他们对你好吗
Do they treat you well?
应该说是非常好
Better than I deserve, most likely.
你呢
And you?
他们尽力了
They treat me as well as they’re able.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这又不是你的错
It’s not your doing.
我想也不是你的错
Nor yours either, I’ll bet.
也没有那么糟糕
It’s not so very bad.
还有人的日子过得更糟呢 我想
Others have it worse, I’m sure.
我们必须
We must…
坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 不是吗
simply have courage and be kind, mustn’t we?
你说得很对
Yes. You’re right.
我也是这样觉得的
That’s exactly how I feel.
请不要让他们伤害他
Please don’t let them hurt him.
但我们在打猎 打猎就是这样的
But we’re hunting, you see. It’s what’s done.
就算事情是那样的
Just because it’s what’s done
也不代表那是对的
doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.
你又说对了
Right again.
那么
Then,
你会放过他 对吧
you’ll leave him alone, won’t you?
我会的
I will.
谢谢你 基特先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Kit.
原来你在这 尊贵的
There you are, Your High…
基特 叫我基特
It’s Kit! Kit!
基特 我叫基特 我正要去找你们呢
Kit! I’m Kit. I’m on my way.
我们最好现在启程了
Well, we’d better get a move on,
基特先生
Mr. Kit.
我说了
As I said.
我正要走
On my way.
希望能再次见到你 小姐
I hope to see you again, miss.
我也是
And I, you.
说得好像你是头一次看到漂亮姑娘一样
You sound as if you’re the first fellow ever to meet a pretty girl.
她不是个漂亮姑娘
She wasn’t a “Pretty girl.”
她确实是个漂亮姑娘
Well, she was a pretty girl,
但她的好不仅仅是漂亮
but there was so much more to her.
还有什么 你就见过她一次
How much more? You’ve only met her once.
你怎么可能了解她
How could you know anything about her?
你说你第一次见母亲时就知道就是她了
You told me you knew right away when you met mother.
那不一样 你母亲是个公主
That’s different. Your mother was a princess.
就算不是你也会爱她
You would have loved her anyway.
她不是公主我就不可能见到她
I would never have seen her,
因为那是不合礼节的
because it wouldn’t have been appropriate.
我的父亲也会跟我说我现在跟你说的话
And my father would have told me what I’m telling you
而我也会听他的
and I would have listened.
-你才不会 -我会的
– No, you wouldn’t. – Yes, I would.
-你不会 -我会
– No, you wouldn’t. – I would.
-你不会 -好吧 你说对了
– You wouldn’t. – You’re right.
他怎么样了
Well, how is he?
国王陛下
Your Majesty…
没事
Never mind.
如果那么难以启齿 我也能猜到个大概了
If it takes that long to work out a way to say it, I already know.
父亲
Father…
人固有一死 儿子
Way of all flesh, boy.
走吧
Come.
我们要迟到了
We shall be late.
守时
And punctuality is the…
是王子必不可少的礼仪
politeness of princes.
国王驾到
His Majesty, the King!
我相信你父亲已经跟你谈了在森林的事
I’m sure your father spoke to you of your behavior in the forest.
这跟你有关吗 大公爵
Is it any business of yours, Grand Duke?
你的事就是我的事 王子殿下
Your business is my business, Your Royal Highness.
为什么要放走那只鹿
It will not do to let the stag go free.
就算事情是那样的 也不代表那是对的
Just because it’s what’s done doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.
大概就这个意思
Or something like that.
菲尼亚斯大♥师♥ 绘画师♥傅♥
Master Phineus, master of the paintbrush,
已恭候多时
patiently awaits.
把他画成好丈夫的形象 菲尼亚斯大♥师♥
Make him look marriageable, Master Phineus.
我们得吸引来一个合适的新娘
We must attract a suitable bride,
即使他压根不听我的话
even if he won’t listen to a word I say.
我会尽力而为 国王陛下
I shall endeavor to please, Your Majesty.
但我也制♥造♥不了奇迹
But I can’t work miracles.
画的真好啊 菲尼亚斯大♥师♥
A splendid canvas, Master Phineus.
谢谢
Thank you.
说得好像他懂艺术一样
As if he knows anything about art.
这些画像真的要送去国外吗
So, these portraits will really be sent abroad?
用以引诱那些权贵达人来参加你非要举办的舞会
To induce the high and mighty to attend this ball you insist upon.
我非要举办的可是很得人心的传统
Which is a tradition. Which is beloved.
而且你将在这舞会上选出新娘
At which you will choose a bride.
真有意思
Ah, fascinating.
如果我要结婚 那我就不能娶一个
If I must marry, could I not wed,
诚实善良的乡下女孩吗
say, a good, honest country girl?
这个诚实善良的乡下女孩能给我们多少土地
How many divisions will this “Good, honest country girl” provide us?
她要如何使我们国家富强
How will she make the kingdom stronger?
我们是众多国家里的小国 王子殿下
We are a small kingdom amongst great states, Your Royal Highness.
而且这是个危险的世界
And it’s a dangerous world.
听好了 儿子
Listen, boy.
-升你上去了 菲尼亚斯大♥师♥ -好
– Taking you up, Master Phineus. – Good.
我希望你和这个国家能安全
I want to see you and the kingdom safe.
知道了 父亲
All right, Father,
但我有一个条件
on one condition.
邀请所有人来参加 不只是贵族
Let the invitations go to everyone, not just the nobility.
战争给我们所有人都带来过悲痛
The wars have brought sorrow on us all.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这能取悦平民吗
Would that please the people?
我是想不到这样的提议 国王殿下
It’s beyond my wit, Your Majesty.
但我肯定不抗拒欢声笑语
But I wouldn’t mind a bit of a jolly.
那我看 成交
I think we might have made a bargain.
属于平民的舞会
A ball for the people,
选出王子的公主
and a princess for the prince.
听起来主意不错 如果问我的话
Sounds like a step in the right direction, if you ask…
我们没问你
We didn’t ask you.
抱歉 淘气颜料淘气画笔
I’m so sorry. Naughty paint, naughty brush.
下来一点 山姆森
Down, please, Samson.
连个垫子都没有
Haven’t even got a cushion.
再下点再下点 别这么
Right, down, down. Not that…
我躺在地上了
I’m on the ground.
我真就直接躺地上了 抱歉
I am literally on the ground. Sorry.
事实上 这角度不错
Actually this is a very good angle for you.
鼻孔很漂亮 可以给我个长点的画笔吗
Great nostrils. Could I have a longer brush?
你气色不怎么好 小姐
You don’t look well, miss.
很不好
Not at all.
她们那样对你 你为什么还留下
Why do you stay there, when they treat you so?
因为我答应过我爸妈
Because I made my mother and father a promise

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!