不尝试着自己做一条
she would not try to run it up herself.
再加上她的确得到了一小点帮助
And besides, she did have a little help.
我亲爱的姑娘们啊
My dear girls.
看到你们打扮得这么漂亮
To see you like this…
我相信你们中必有一个能将王子拿下
it makes me believe one of you might just snare the prince.
再一想我可是有两匹赛马参加比赛呢
And to think I have two horses in the race!
我敢说王国中没有人
I daresay no one in the kingdom
比我的女儿们更加光彩夺目了
will outshine my daughters.
灰姑娘
Cinderella?
这裙子没花你一分钱
It cost you nothing.
你瞧 这是我母亲的旧裙子
It was my mother’s old dress, you see.
我自己把它翻新了一下
And I took it up myself.
唉哟
Ooh-la.
灰姑娘要去参加舞会啦
Cinderella at the ball!
没人会想娶一位仆人当新娘的
No one wants a servant for a bride.
我做了这么多努力
After all I’ve done…
我并不想搞什么破坏
I don’t want to ruin anything.
我甚至都不想见王子
I don’t even want to meet the prince.
而且你也见不到
Oh, and you won’t,
因为你不能去参加舞会
because there’s no question of your going.
但是 王国中所有的姑娘都受到了邀请
But, all of the maidens of the land are invited,
这可是国王的命令
by order of the king.
我就是在为国王着想
It is the king I am thinking of.
假如让你穿着这身破布去王宫
It would be an insult to the royal personage
那将会是对王室成员的侮辱
to take you to the palace dressed in these old rags.
破布
Rags?
这是我母亲的裙子
This was my mother’s.
我…很抱歉这么告诉你…
Oh, I’m… sorry to have to tell you…
但是你母亲品味有问题
but your mother’s taste was questionable.
这玩意太过时了
This thing is so old-fashioned
几乎都要散成碎片了
it’s practically falling to pieces.
肩部都磨损了
The shoulder’s frayed.
-都碎了 -还有这里
– It’s falling to bits. – And this!
这就是条可笑的过时笑话
It’s a ridiculous, old-fashioned joke!
你怎么能这样
How could you?
不然我还能怎样
How could I otherwise?
我不能让任何人
I will not have anyone
将我的女儿们和你联♥系♥在一起
associate my daughters with you.
假如她们被人看见和一名衣着破烂的
It would ruin their prospects
女仆一起到达 会毁了她们的前途
to be seen arriving with a ragged servant girl.
因为这就是你的身份
Because that is what you are.
以后也不会有所改变
And that is what you will always be.
现在 听好我说的话
Now mark my words!
你不准去参加舞会
You shall not go to the ball!
出发 走吧
Go on, get going!
对不起 母亲
I’m sorry, Mother.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我说过我会坚强勇敢的 但是我做不到
I said I’d have courage, but I don’t.
我坚强不下去了
Not anymore.
我不再相信了
I don’t believe anymore.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你能帮帮我吗 小姐
Can you help me, miss?
给我点面包渣吃
Just a little crust of bread,
假如能来杯牛奶就更好了
or better, a cup of milk?
没问题
Yes.
当然没问题
Yes, yes, yes.
我想我能为您找到点吃的
I think I can find something for you.
你为何哭泣
Why are you crying?
没什么
Oh, it’s nothing.
没什么吗
Nothing?
没什么
Nothing.
一碗牛奶能有什么 没什么
What is a bowl of milk? Nothing.
是其中的善意让它无价
But kindness makes it everything.
现在 不是我催你
Now, I don’t mean to hurry you,
但你的时间真的不多了 艾拉
but you really haven’t got long, Ella.
您怎么知道我的名字的
How do you know me?
您是谁
Who are you?
是谁
Who am I?
我还以为你已经猜出来了呢
I should think you’d have worked that one out.
我是你的神教仙母
I’m your hairy dogfather.
我是说 神仙教母
I mean, fairy godmother!
不可能
You can’t be.
为什么
Why not?
神仙教母根本不存在
They don’t exist.
她们是大人编出来哄小孩的
They’re just made up for children.
你母亲不是也相信她们的存在吗
Didn’t your own mother believe in them?
别否认 因为我听见她说了
Don’t say no, because I heard her.
您听见她说了
You heard her?
我们还在闲扯什么呢
Oh, fiddle-faddle, fiddle-faddle.
没错 先把正事干了
Right! First things first.
让我先换身舒服点的衣服
Let me slip into something more comfortable.
这样好多了
That’s better.
我刚刚说到哪里了
Now, where was I?
您是怎么…
How did you…
对了 我看看
Oh, yes. Let’s see.
我们需要一个像”车厢”的东西
What we need is something that sort of says, “Coach.”
那个木盆行吗
Oh, that trough?
那可算不上是”车厢”
Doesn’t really say “Coach.”
不不 我还是喜欢用水果蔬菜
No, no, I’m liking fruit and veg.
你们有种西瓜吗
Do you grow watermelons?
没有
No.
甜瓜呢
Cantaloupe?
我都不知道什么是甜瓜
I don’t even know what that is.
洋蓟
Artichoke?
金橘
Kumquat?
牛番茄
Beef tomato?
我们倒是有南瓜
We do have pumpkins.
南瓜
Pumpkins?
我倒是第一次用南瓜
This will be a first for me.
第一次总会很有趣
Always interesting.
我一般不用南瓜
I don’t usually work with squashes.
里面太黏糊了
Too mushy.
我看看 那个可行
Let me see. Oh, that’ll do.
没错 有刀子吗
Yes. Knife?
-给您 -谢谢你 亲爱的
– There you are. – Thank you, darling.
你好呀 我古怪的橙色蔬菜朋友
Hello, my strangely orange vegetable friend.
我给你很快地来一刀
A quick snip for you.
真棒
Ah, lovely!
这南瓜真重
Ooh, heavy pumpkin!
小心 老鼠们
Look out, mices!
好吧 没关系
Oh, well. Never mind.
我们就在这里做吧
Let’s do it here.
在这里做什么
Do what here?
把这南瓜变成一辆马车
Turn the pumpkin into a carriage.
实际上 你让我紧张了
You’re making me nervous, actually.
要我把眼睛闭上吗
Shall I shut my eyes?
也许会好点
It might be better.
看在上帝的份上 我就直接上吧
Oh, for heaven’s sake. Let’s just go for it.
魔法绝对是起作用了
Well, something’s definitely happening.
你瞧 窍门在于
You see, the trick is…
实际上 我也忘记窍门是什么了
Actually, I’ve forgotten what the trick is.
我就是在想 它是不是…
I just thought, if it…
它是不是真的变大了许多…
If it does get much bigger…
是吗
Yes?
坚持住
Hang on.
这是您本来的计划吗
Is that what you meant to do?
你觉得这像是我的本来的计划吗
Do you think that’s what I meant to do?

Run!
快跑 亲爱的
Run, darling!
躲起来
Take cover!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!