来设计演出服装
to design the sacrificial costume.
我很荣幸
I’m happy to.
这主意真棒
Excellent idea.
你太慷慨了 可可
Very generous of you, Coco.
为《春之祭》
To “the rite”.
干杯 伊戈尔
Cheer up, Igor.
敬你
To you.
昨天碰见了件怪事
A strange thing happened yesterday.
我边走边吹口哨
I was whistling as l walked
然后 对面走过来一位漂亮的小姐
and, opposite, a very pretty young woman,
吹着和我一模一样的调调
was whistling the exact same tune.
你们怎么想
What do you think?
这是巧合还是命运
Coincidence or fate?
命运
Fate.
-我觉得是命运 -我认为是巧合
– l believe in fate. – l believe in chance.
我也觉得是巧合
Me too.
你觉得呢 伊戈尔
And you, Igor?
不不 酒已经够了
No, that’s enough.
都打开了
It’s open.
他们已经醉了
They’re drunk!
这张 倒吊人 就是说…
That one. The hanged man. That means…
马辛已经开始编排芭蕾舞剧
Massine has already begun work on the ballet.
一种改变
a change.
好的改变
That’s good.
或许是桃花运
Perhaps in love.
马辛先生 你给我听着
Monsieur Massine… listen to me.
卡蒂娅 怎么了
Katia, what’s going on?
各位恕我失陪一下
I hope you won’t mind if l leave you now.
我也不知道怎么回事
I don’t understand either.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不要走
Don’t leave.
不是因为你
It’s not because of you.
我是为了孩子们
I’m doing it for the children.
我需要你 卡蒂娅
I need you, Katia.
我也需要你
And l needed you.
但是我去哪都好过在这
But now l’d rather be anywhere but here.
就快结束了
It’s nearly over.
你还想要我留多久呢
How much longer do you want?
一周还是一个月呢
Another week? Another month?
孩子们看得清清楚楚
The children see what’s going on.
他们知道你不再爱我了
They know you don’t love me anymore.
不是的
That’s not true.
那里的天气更好 学校也好
The weather is better. There’s a good school. . .
可是我们已经习惯这的学校了
But we just got used to this one.
爸爸 你不能去比亚里兹工作吗
Papa, why can’t you work in Biarritz?
我得多待一段时间
I have to stay here a while longer.
要乖噢
Be good.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papa.
我爱你
I love you.
我很感谢您的慷慨
I’m writing to thank you for your generosity.
我很感激您的招待
I’m grateful to you for taking us in.
另外一件事
The next subject is, l fear,
让我难以启齿
harder for me to address.
您和我丈夫之间的亲密关系
You know that the intimacy between you and my husband
让我非常的痛苦
has caused me a lot of pain.
即使我很欣赏您的独♥立♥
And even though l admire you as an independent woman
坚强的个性
and a strong character,
但我无法认同您的道德
I cannot respect your morals.
我请你扪心自问
I beseech you to listen to your heart.
孩子们需要爸爸
The children need their father.
我们比你更需要他
“We need him more than you ever could.”
佳吉列夫要去西班牙演芭蕾舞剧
Diaghilev is taking the ballet to Spain.
我们一起去吧
Let’s go together.
我不会做你的情妇的 伊戈尔
I won’t be your mistress, Igor.
我不会让你失望的
I won’t let you down.
你已经让我失望了
You already have.
快 起床了
Come on. Get up.
快点儿
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 小姐
Goodbye, Mademoiselle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!