What’s wrong?
-发生什么事了? -我♥干♥倒他们了
– What’s happened? – I got ’em.
他们每一个人
Every last one of ’em.
托尼?
Tony?
托尼!
Tony!
怎么回事?
What happened?
托尼!
Tony!
托尼!
Tony!
嗯?
Hmm?
托尼!
Tony?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我当然没事
‘Course I’m all right.
有点湿,就这样
A little wet, that’s all.
来吧,试着站起来
Come on, try and stand up.
现在看看你能不能走路
Now see if you can walk.
我当然能走
‘Course I can walk.
嗯!
Mmm!
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
怎么回事?
What happened?
塔尔博特先生…
Mr Talbot…
他叫我们进去,然后强迫我们和他一起喝酒
He called us in,and then he forced us to drink with him.
托尼…
Tony…
如果我能躺一会儿,我会感觉好些。我知道
If I could only lie down for a minute,I’d feel fine. I know it.
你想进屋吗?
Do you want to go in the house?
不,我…最好不要
No, I… I’d better not.
我最好回帐篷去
I’d better go back to the tent.
-托尼! -嗯?
– Tony! – Mm?
我需要一点帮助
I need a little help.
罗伯特!
Robert!
你怎么能这样做?
How could you do this?
我只是遵循他们的黄金法则
I was only following their golden rule.
在别人对你动手之前,先对别人动手
Do unto others before they do it to you.
你不能让他们整夜躺在那里
You can’t let them lie there all night.
莫里斯可以在早上把他们扫地出门
Maurice can sweep ’em out in the morning.
听着,不要同情他们
Look, don’t feel sorry for them.
他们得到了他们应得的
They got exactly what they deserve.
-总得有人照顾这些女孩 -难道不是父母的责任吗?
– Somebody has to look after the girls.
– Isn’t it the parents’ responsibility?
美国父母的问题是,他们有一个新的花招
The trouble with the American parent is,they have a new gimmick.
“让你的孩子远离街道。送他们去欧洲。”
“Keep your kids off the streets.Send them to Europe.”
他们正在把这片大♥陆♥变成一个大的街角药店
They’re turning this continent into one big corner drugstore.
-它不见了 -什么?
– It’s gone. – What?
有一具尸体不见了。我不想错过的那具尸体
There’s a body missing. The one body I don’t want to have missing.
桑迪!我喝醉了,我甚至不知道我在做什么
Sandy! I was drunk,I didn’t even know what I was doing.
下次我看到一个男人躺在酒吧里,我会把他留在那里
Next time I see a man lying in a bar,I’ll leave him there.
-你强迫他和你喝酒了吗? -当然不是
– Did you force him to drink with you? – Of course not.
那是为了说谎
And that’s for lying.
-桑迪,亲爱的… -桑迪…
– Sandy, honey… – Sandy…
谢谢
Thank you.
你再次证明了我对我的同伴缺乏信心
You’ve reaffirmed my lack of confidence in my fellow man.
-桑迪? -嗯?
– Sandy? – Mm?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
哦,当然。他很可爱,不是吗?
Oh, sure. He’s cute, isn’t he?
-谁? -托尼
– Who? – Tony.
希望我没有打松他的牙齿,他的微笑很好看
I hope I didn’t loosen any of his teeth when I hit him.
He has a beautiful smile!
-你不生他的气吗? -疯了?我为什么会生他的气?
– You’re not mad at him? – Mad? Why would I be mad at him?
等等,等等…
Wait, wait…
-他恢复了活力。你打了他 -嗯
– He got fresh. You hit him. – Mm-hm.
-你不生气吗? -没有
– You’re not mad? – No.
-你喜欢他? -崇拜他
– You like him? – Adore him.
是啊!你确定?
Eh già! Sicuro!
精神科医生在美国必须做的事情!
The business psychiatrists must do in America!
你们都把我弄混了
You people are all mixed up.
你看,当他有新鲜感时,说明他有兴趣
You see, when he got fresh,it showed he was interested.
-我必须确保他保持兴趣 -所以你打了他
– I had to ensure he stayed interested. – So you hit him.
就像塔尔博特先生说的。一个女孩必须让一个男孩尊重她
It’s like Mr Talbot said.A girl has to make a boy respect her.
如果她太容易屈服,他永远不会把她当回事
If she gives in too easily,he’ll never take her seriously.

Oh.
-他这么说的? -嗯
– He said that? – Mm-hm.
他说得对。他说,“当你去市场购物时,
He’s right. He said,”When you go shopping in a market,
你不会买♥♥任何被处理过的东西。”
you don’t buy anything that’s been handled too much.”
-塔尔博特先生什么时候告诉你的? -当我们跳舞的时候
– When did Mr Talbot tell you all this? – While we were dancing.
他说:“如果你想让一个男人思考订婚和结婚,
He said: “If you want a man to think of getting engaged and married,
你必须保持高标准。”
you’ve got to keep your standards high.”
他还说了什么?
What else did he say?
他说爱情是一种你不通过赠送免费样品来销♥售♥的产品
He said that love is one product you don’t sell by giving away free samples.
这对我们所有人都是好建议
That’s good advice for all of us.
你听他的。我可以告诉你,他知道自己在说什么
You listen to him. I can tell you,he knows what he’s talking about.
我知道
I know.
怎么样?
Well?
我猜你今晚学到了什么,嗯?
I guess you learned something tonight, huh?
是的。我从未意识到我有多错
Yes. I never realised how wrong I was.
-现在都过去了 -你说得太对了
– It’s all in the past now. – You’re so right.
你知道,今天真是漫长的一天
You know, it’s been a long day.
喝点香槟对我们俩都有好处
Some champagne would do us both the world of good.
-嗯 -瓶子在阳台上
– Mm-hm. – The bottle’s on the terrace.
-我去拿 -嗯
– I’ll go get it. – Mm-hm.
-罗伯特 -嗯?
– Robert. – Mm?
当你到达露台时,你能帮我一个忙吗?
When you get to the terrace,would you do me a favour?
-当然 -跳下去
– Sure. – Jump off.
-你要干什么? -接受你的建议
– What are you doing? – Taking your advice.
如果一个女人太容易得到,男人永远不会把她当回事
If a woman’s too easy to get,a man will never take her seriously.
当我想到我是多么的容易
When I think how easy I was.
你这个笨蛋!你个白♥痴♥!你个白♥痴♥!
Stupida! Cretina! Idiota!
-我告诉一些年轻女孩的事情。 -为了保护他们的情操
– Something I told some young girls. – To protect their morals.
我的情操呢?
What about my morals?
这有什么关系?我们是成年人了
What’s that got to do with it? We’re adults.
-丽莎,听着,如果你能冷静下来 -别碰我
– Lisa, look. If you’ll just calm down. – Don’t touch me.
我怎么会那么蠢?
How could I be that stupid?
你富有、英俊、聪明、迷人
You’re wealthy, good-looking,intelligent, charming.
我应该知道不该和那样的人混在一起
I should have known better than to get mixed up with someone like that.
你没有道理
You’re not making sense.
我不必讲道理。我是意大利人!
I don’t have to make sense.I’m Italian!
意大利有比你更有趣的男人
Ci sono uomini più interessanti di te in Italia.
我受够美国人了。够了!
Sono stufa degli americani. Stufa!
说英语!我不能理解你
Talk English! I can’t understand you.
如果你爱我,你就会学会我的语言
That’s another thing. If you loved me,you’d have learned my language.
但是不行,我必须这么做
But no. I had to do it.
我学习的那几周
The weeks I spent studying.
学习说这种流畅的英语
Learning to speak this fluid English.
不流畅,流畅
Not fluid, fluent.
大人物。知道所有的单词
Big shot. Knows all the words.
我第一次开始思考,“我在这里做什么?”
For the first time, I started to think,”What am I doing here?”
丽莎,如果任何一方开始思考,任何一段恋情都无法生存
Lisa, no love affair can survive if either party starts to think.
我们关系的美好不在于思考
The beauty of our relationship is no thinking.
-没有压力,不问问题 -该有人提问了
– No pressure, no questions asked. – It’s time someone asked questions.
我知道那些女孩会给我带来麻烦
I knew those girls would get me in trouble.
你是个伪君子
You’re a hypocrite.
规则都是你定的,我按规则玩
You made all the rules and I play by them.
-现在我知道你对我的看法了 -丽莎
– Now I know what you think of me. – Lisa.
好了,游戏结束了,罗伯特 我不想再玩了
Well, the game is over, Robert. I don’t want to play any more.
-你能不能冷静下来 -我厌倦了做免费样品
– If you’ll just calm down. – I’m tired of being a free sample.
-没有未来 -我们甚至从未谈论过未来
– There’s no future in it. – We never even talked about the future.
女人不想说话。他们凭直觉行事
Women don’t want talk.They go by intuition.
我学到了一件事
And I’ve learned one thing.
女人的直觉是男人最好的朋友
A woman’s intuition is a man’s best friend.
-丽莎,等等 -市场关门了,塔尔博特先生
– Lisa, wait. – The market’s closed, Mr Talbot.
你必须去别的地方购物
You’ll have to start shopping somewhere else.
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎!
Lisa!
谁在那个帐篷里?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!