-那是他们的炉子
– Why? Who are they planning to burn?
– It’s for their stove.
-他们是非常好的美国男孩。
-道尔顿一伙也是(美国黑帮)
– They’re very nice American boys.
– So was the Dalton gang.
男孩们很受伤,他们认为你不喜欢他们
The boys are hurt.They think you don’t like them.
他们是对的
They’re right.
他们是第一次来欧洲度假的学生。去交个朋友
They’re students on their first vacation
in Europe. Make friends.
-我不想交朋友 -我不明白你的意思
– I don’t want to make friends. – I don’t understand you.
-他们挺可爱的 -可爱
– They’re sweet. – Sweet.
-是的! -是的
– Yes! – Yes.
知道男生要怎么处置女生吗?
Know what the boys are going to do with the girls?

No.
男孩们打算和女孩们做什么?
What are the boys going to do with the girls?
我以为,那些女生没事干
I thought,those girls have nothing to do.
那些男生没事干。
他们可以使用阳光露台
Those boys have nothing to do.
They could use the sun terrace.
-但是罗伯特不会喜欢的。
-对,他不会喜欢的
– But Robert wouldn’t like that.
– No, he wouldn’t like that.
然后我对自己说:“那岂不是很好
Then I said to myself,”Wouldn’t it be nice
如果他们都租了摩托车去乡下兜风?”
if they all rented motor scooters and went for a ride in the country?”
这是你对自己说的。你跟他们说了吗?
That’s what you said to yourself.Did you say it to them?
哦,是的。男孩们说听起来会很有趣
Oh, yes. The boys said it sounded like it would be a lot of fun.
嗯,听起来像是男生
Well, that sounds like the boys.
-克拉威尔先生 -先生?
– Mr Clavell. – Sir?
跟他们走,别让那些女孩离开你的视线
Go with them and don’t let those girls out of your sight.
-先生,我不会骑摩托车 -那就学
– Sir, I can’t ride a motor scooter. – Then learn.
我没有平衡感
I have no sense of balance.
小时候,我不得不被绑在三轮车上
As a child, I had to be strapped to my tricycle.
-我不会让他们单独出去的 -罗伯特!
– I won’t let them go out alone. – Robert!
丽莎求你了
Lisa, please.
我不知道我是怎么被说服的,但我参与了
I don’t know how I got talked into all of this, but I’m in it.
这不是他的旅馆,这是我的家。我是法律责任人
It’s not his hotel, it’s my home.
I am the one legally responsible.
-我完全期待你的朋友,呃… -玛格丽特
– I fully expect your friend, er… – Margaret.
-…起诉我 -她不会
– …to sue me. – She wouldn’t.
我可能会因为骶髂关节突出而被起诉
I can be sued for a sprung sacroiliac
因为那些女孩的遭遇而入狱
and jailed for what can happen to those girls.
他们会怎么样?有四个男孩和六个女孩
What can happen to them? There are four boys and six girls.
那加起来是十。数量上也很安全
That adds up to ten.And there’s safety in numbers.
数学不仅仅是加法
There’s more to mathematics than adding.
那些男生看起来挺有乘除能力的!
Those boys look quite capable of dividing and multiplying!
嗷!
Ow!
哦!
Oh!
他们故意走这条路。他们想动摇我们
They purposely took this road.They’re trying to shake us.
我不知道你怎么样,但我很震惊
I don’t know about you,but I’m pretty well shook.
好吧,那是我的错。我说对不起
All right, so it’s my fault.I said I’m sorry.
如果你把头靠在我身上,你会更舒服
You’d be more comfortable if you put your head against me.
-你许了什么愿? -说出来会倒霉的
– What did you wish for? – It’s very bad luck to tell.
希望你如愿以偿
I hope you get what you want.
你真好
That sure is sweet of you.
你知道,这是我从未见过的你的一面
You know, this is a side of you I’ve never seen before.
是什么?
What is?
这种对女性的保护态度
This protective attitude toward women.
女人?他们才18岁
Women? They’re only 18.
都是些孩子,不比我侄女大
Children, no older than my niece.
-所以呢? -所以呢?
– So? – So?
-所以呢?
So?!
我会让我侄女和那样的男人出去吗?
Would I let my niece go out with guys like that?
我了解那些男孩。我知道他们在想什么
I know those boys.I know what’s on their mind.
罗伯特
Robert,
你有道德洁癖
you have a moral streak.
你比那更了解我
You know me better than that.
嘿,比格!比格
Hey, Beagle! Beagle!
-什么? -看
– What? – Look.

格拉乌斯教皇
在你的蝴蝶收藏里会很好看
A Papilio glaucus. That’d look great in your butterfly collection.
-什么蝴蝶收藏? -你现在开始的那个
– What butterfly collection? – The one you’re starting, now.
-哦 -来吧,它往那边去了
– Oh. – Come on, it went that way.
-现在,就一分钟 -你在这里等着,以防它折回
– Now, just a minute here. – You wait here in case it doubles back.
托尼,你确定那只蝴蝶会来吗?
Tony, are you sure that butterfly’s gonna come here?
乐观些,当你被跟踪时,
Positive. When you’re followed,
你本能地找到一个没人能找到你的地方
you instinctively find a place where nobody can find you.
-就是这里 -你很了解蝴蝶
– This is it. – You know a lot about butterflies.
这就是我们在医学院学习的内容:昆虫、动物、人
It’s what we study in medical school:insects, animals, people.
你会惊讶我们在许多方面是如此相似
You’d be surprised how similar we are in many ways.
哦?
Oh?
你知道甲虫真的会接吻吗?
Well, did you know that beetles actually kiss?
-不 -真的
– No. – Sure.
怎么做?
How?
公甲虫用它的天线摩擦雌甲虫
The boy beetle rubs his antenna against the girl beetle.
那么雌甲虫做何反应?
And what does the girl beetle do?
如果他不惹她,他们会为未来做计划
If he doesn’t rub her the wrong way,
they make plans for the future.
比如今晚
Like tonight.
医学是一个迷人的领域
Medicine’s a fascinating field.
这就是为什么像丽莎这样的女人如此有趣
That’s why a woman like Lisa’s so interesting.
丽莎?
Lisa?
人体内有206块骨头。我从没见过它们安排得这么好
There are 206 bones in the human body.
I’ve never seen them that well arranged.

Oh.
-她确实是一个美丽的标本 -是的,她是。就她的年龄而言
– She sure is a beautiful specimen. – Yes, she is. For her age.
-我不是恶意的 -不必道歉
– I didn’t mean to be catty. – Don’t be sorry.
她是,她很漂亮
She is, she’s very beautiful.
-她真的是 -嗯
– She really is. – Mm-hm.
你说我的骨头是怎么安排的?
How would you say I’m arranged?
-你? -是的
– You? – Yeah.
我从未多想
I never gave it much thought.
你的基本骨骼结构很好
You’ve got a good basic bone structure.
让我看看
Let me see.
不错的胸腔
Nice rib cage.
腓骨
Fibula.
胫骨很好
Tibia’s good.
啊,发育良好的髌骨
Ah, well-developed patellas.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.

Mm-hm.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.

Good.
很好
Very good.
非常好
Excellent.
心跳有力
Good strong heartbeat.
-很奇怪吧? -什么?
– Isn’t that strange? – What?
你的脉搏,突然开始加快跳动
Your pulse,it suddenly started to race.
-是吗? -现在慢下来了
– Did it? – It’s slowing down now.
又来了
There it goes again.
它折回来了
It doubled back.
哦,呃…托尼刚刚在检查我的骨骼结构
Oh, er… Tony was just examining my bone structure.
他正在学习成为一名医生
He’s studying to be a doctor.
他打算去哪里实习?在福里斯·贝尔热?
Where does he plan to intern?At the Folies Bergères?
我不想干扰医学进步,
I don’t want to interfere with medical progress,
但是我们已经准备好离开了
but we’re ready to leave.
你先请,医生
After you, Doctor.
-嘿,比格。是这个吗? -是的,先生!
– Hey, Beagle. Is this it? – Yes, sir!
开始了
Here we go!
我以为你说过他永远也爬不上这座山
I thought you said he’d never make it up this hill.
好吧,我们把他带到下一座山上
All right, so we get him on the next hill.
他扰乱我们一整天
He’s killing the whole day for us.
今晚怎么样?女孩们早上离开
What about tonight?The girls leave in the morning.
比格,你要放松?我们会摆脱他的
Beagle, will you relax?We’ll get rid of him.
我不知道。我们对付的可不是个孩子
I don’t know.This is no kid we’re fooling with.
这就是答案,他不是孩子
That’s the answer, he’s no kid.
听着,他应该超过35岁了
Look, he’s gotta be over 35.
他能拿下多少座山?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!