同时也证明那些证人在撒谎
It proves all those witnesses were lying.
罗珊娜
Rosseanna?
该死
Oh, shit.
是这样
Well,
当时 我是受人威胁
see, what happened was I was threatened, okay?
谁威胁你
Who threatened you?
我是不是在电视上见过你
Don’t I know you from TV?
想起来了 你是那个很有名的犹太律师
Oh, yeah! I know! You’re that famous Jew lawyer.
罗珊娜 谁威胁你
Rosseanna, who threatened you?
就那该死的警♥察♥ 南希·泰勒 千方百计想弄死肯尼
You know, that fucking cop, Nancy Taylor, had it out for Kenny.
她和警队队长绑♥架♥了我
She kidnaps me, right? Her and this Chief of Police.
把我带到宾馆的房♥间里 逼我做伪证
And they take me to this room, this hotel, against my will.
这是不合法的
That ain’t legal.
他们把我灌醉 当然 我也来者不拒
And they get me drunk. You know, am I gonna argue?
接着 队长让我跟着他祈祷
And the Chief of Police, he’s wanting me to pray with him.
所以我就跪下来 祈祷
You know? So I get down, I pray,
请求上帝的宽恕 宽恕 宽恕什么
for forgiveness, forgiveness… Forgiveness for what?
他妈的都是瞎扯
‘Cause they fucking lied,
他们伪造了很多证据
saying they had all these evidence they didn’t have,
告诉我说 我也是从犯 脱不了干系
telling me that I’m gonna be an accessory,
还威胁我说 要带走我女儿
and threatening to take my daughters away.
这让我极其的恶心
I was absolutely, totally sick.
都吐了 你们得知道这一点
I mean, I puked. I mean, you should have seen it.
我从没想到自己会碰上这种烂事
I never seen pictures like that before in my life.
天哪 节目到了
Oh, my God. This is the part.
布劳夫人的照片呢
Pictures of Mrs. Brow?
发生这种事
…just happened.
他可是你丈夫的死党
He’s your husband’s best friend.
没错 照片
Yeah, the pictures.
就是那些恶心的照片
You know, the fucking pictures.
你也见过的
You know, you’ve seen them.
全身都被捅了
She had stab wounds all over her body,
脑浆就这么流出来
and her brains are coming out and everything.
我简直
And I just went…
我简直要发疯了 发疯了
You know, I went hysterical. I was hysterical.
我就这么崩溃了
And I broke down and, you know,
他们和我说
they were talking at me, like,
“你也想落得这个下场吗”
“You want this to happen to you?”
“你想让那狗♥日♥的♥凶手 逍遥法外吗”
You know, “You want a fucking murderer walking out on the street?”
“谁都有可能被杀”
“It could happen to anybody.”
“你妈 你女儿 还有你”
“Your mother, your kids, you. ”
这里”你”指的是我
You, meaning me.
就是说 南希·泰勒说
So Nancy Taylor said that
肯尼可能会杀了你 你妈还有你女儿
Kenny could murder you or your mother or your girls?
对 就是这样 说的太他妈对了
Yeah, she fucking did. That’s exactly right.
难道我刚说的是法语吗
Excuse my French.
要知道
I mean, there was a lot
伤天害理的事多了去了 不差我这一件
of thing that wasn’t quite right in Denmark.
然后我仔细一想 我就…
And I was trying to put it together, I just…
我就和他们说了
I mean, I was telling them.
妈的 当时我醉的不省人事
I was, like, I was fucking plastered at the time.
根本不记得肯尼当时说了什么
I don’t remember what Kenny said.
问完后 你会签宣誓书吧
And you’ll sign this affidavit once we’re done?
我不想再这么活下去了
I can’t live like this any longer.
贝蒂·安 我对不起你
Betty Anne, I’m sorry.
是我把你哥哥送进号♥子的 我的错 我的错
I know I put your brother in there. I know I did, I did.
对不起
I’m sorry.
可我当时也是走投无路 被逼的
But I was up against a wall, you know, I was railroad.
我和他们说了 肯尼是清白的
I told them Kenny is innocent.
你知道吗
You know?
南希·泰勒那个贱♥人♥
Nancy Taylor, she fucking…
她说”只要我在任一天 就不会善罢甘休”
She says, “Once I get my lead, I never let it go.”
我只想知道 你会签宣誓书吧
So, I just need to know, you’ll sign this affidavit, then?

Yeah.
等我们结束以后
So, after we leave here, we’ll just…
你跟我们走一趟 签个字 做个公♥证♥
You can come with us, we’ll just quickly get it notarized.
那伪证罪怎么说
What about perjury, then?
什么意思
What about perjury?
如果我签了这个
Yeah. If I sign this,
大家不就知道 我原先撒谎了吗
then everybody’s gonna know I lied before.
伪证诉讼时效是多久
What’s the statute of limitations?
她是怎么说出这么多屁话的
I didn’t know she could say so many syllables.
真想把她剩下的牙全打烂了
I’d like to knock out the rest of her teeth.
你哥选女人的品味不敢恭维
Taste in women was not one of your brother’s strong points.
-曼迪? -我是
– Mandy? – Yeah.
我是你姑姑 贝蒂·安
I’m your Aunt Betty Anne.
你♥爸♥爸的妹妹
Your father’s sister.
你想干吗
What do you want?
收到我的留言了吗
Did you get my messages?
我 我还有事
I… I gotta go.
我很想和你妈妈谈谈
I really need to talk to your mother.
她不在家
She’s not home.
求你了 你♥爸♥爸是清白的
Please, your father’s innocent.
我爸爸是个杀人犯
My father’s a murderer.
不 DNA证明他不是杀人犯
No. The DNA test proved he’s not.
等等 她把你♥爸♥的信交给你吗
Wait. Did she give you his letters?
他每个礼拜都给你写信
He wrote to you every week!
他是清白的
He’s innocent!
妈 煎饼好了吗
Ma, are the pancakes almost ready?
孩子们
Hey, guys.
谁想陪我出去一趟
Anybody up for a drive?
还有煎饼吗
Any pancakes left back there?
想吃就来拿啊
Oh. You wanted some?
-理查德 -给我一片
– Richard! – Give me One.
-想都别想 -拜托
– Forget it, you lose! – Hey!
成熟点 成熟点
Immature. Immature.
快坐好 坐好
Hey, come on. Come on.
你这让我怎么开车 给你
You’re gonna make me crash. Here.
给我一片
One pancake.
到了
Okay.
你们不会告诉爸爸
So, you guys gonna tell your father this is
我圣诞节带你们来干这事吧?
how I made you spend Christmas?
我们绝对守口如瓶
Your secret’s safe with us,
而且 我们自愿入伙
Besides, we’re willing accomplices.
你们兄弟也会这样互相帮助吧
You guys would do this for each other, right?
要是本为了救我 去上法学院
If Ben tried to go to law school for me,
那我肯定要老死在监狱了
I’d die an old man in prison.
别担心 我才不会那么做
Don’t worry about it, I wouldn’t do it.
你不会吗
You wouldn’t?
我是说 我也想伸出援手
I mean, I’d want to help and all,
但我不会因为这个 放弃我的理想
but I don’t think I could give up what I really wanted to do.
什么理想 睡到日上三竿 然后去商场闲逛?
Which is what? Sleep till noon and hang out at the mall?
闭嘴 难道你做得到吗
Shut up. What, you’d do it for me?
没错 我会的
Yeah. I would.
你会为了我 牺牲一辈子?
You’d sacrifice your whole life for me?
如果你要这么说的话…
When you put it like that…
不说了
Forget it.
你们觉得我牺牲了一辈子?
You think I sacrificed my whole life?
没什么 把礼物给我
It’s okay. Come on. Hey, give me the gift.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
圣诞快乐 曼迪 他们是你的堂弟
Merry Christmas. Mandy, these are your cousins.
谢谢 但现在不方便
Thanks, but this isn’t a good time right now.
抱歉 圣诞快乐
I’m sorry. Merry Christmas.
抱歉 我不能收这个
Okay, here. Sorry, I can’t take that.
走吧
Come on.
孩子们给你录了段视频
The boys got you a video.
天知道这得审核多久
God knows long it’ll take to approve it.
还记得那年 他们不让我把女儿带给你吗
Do you remember the year they wouldn’t let me give you babe?
大家一起来
Hey, here we go.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!