Waters, have a seat.
你必须坐下 现在
You have to take a seat, now!
好吧好吧 我现在就坐
Right, okay. I’m gonna take a seat.
坐下 别 拜托
Sit down. No, come on.
放开我 你♥他♥妈♥有毛病啊
Get the hell off of me! What the hell is wrong with you?
坐下 坐下
Sit down! Sit down.
好吧
Okay.
我很好 我没事
I’m cool. I’m all right.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
真为你骄傲
So proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
艾尔警局
Ayer Police.
你好 我是一名律师
Hi, I’m an attorney, and I’m
来询问一个1983年案件的证物资料
calling regarding evidence from a 1983 case.
您的名字?
Your name, please?
阿布拉·赖斯
Abra Rice.
如果他们发现我也姓沃特斯
If they realize I’m one of the Waters kids,
天知道他们会对证据做什么
God knows what they’d do to the evidence. You know?
我信不过他们
I just don’t trust them.
你可以用你老公的姓
You could have used your married name.
但那样的话 当我想用真名时
Yeah, but then when I want to be me,
就用不了了 因为我已经冒充了别人
I won’t be able to ’cause I was someone else.
我想在必要的时候能恢复真身
I want to be me when I need to be me.
所以 你决定变成我
So to solve this problem, you decided to be me?
就这一次
Just this once.
不错 我喜欢这鞋
Nice. Yeah, l love those shoes.
但现在…
But from this point on…
需要我真身出马
You need me to be me.
是的
Right.
好吧 那艾尔警局都告诉我什么了
Okay. So what did the Ayer Police tell me, again?
他们那里没有证物了
They don’t have the evidence there anymore.
证物在判决肯尼的法♥院♥
It’s at the courthouse where we had Kenny’s trial.
我需要你周一给法♥院♥打电♥话♥
That’s where I need you to call on Monday.
周一 好的
On Monday. Okay.
如果你不帮忙我完全理解
I understand if you can’t help.
我不想影响你的新工作
I mean, I don’t wanna do anything to jeopardize your new job.
这毕竟是我的事
I mean, this is my cause, not yours.
你的就是我的
It’s my cause, too.
这么穿像不像芭芭拉·布♥什♥[老布♥什♥的夫人]
Okay. Does this make me look like Barbara Bush?
有点
A little.
好的
Yeah.
我不配有你这么好的朋友
I don’t deserve a friend like you.
说得真♥他♥妈♥对
You’re damn right you don’t.
是的 沃特斯 1983年
That’s right. Waters. 1983.
好的 那它有没有可能仍然在…
Okay, well, isn’t it possible that it’s still in…
他们怎么说
What? What are they saying?
你有没有这件事发生的确切时间
Do you have an actual date when that would have happened?
什么事
What happened?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
什么 他们怎么说
What? What did they say? What did they say?
阿布拉
Abra.
贝蒂 他们销毁了证物
Betty, they destroyed it.
什么
What?
根据麻省的法律
According to Massachusetts law,
证物保存十年后便会被销毁
they destroy evidence after 10 years,
肯尼的证物在九三年四月销毁了
and Kenny’s evidence was destroyed in April, 1993.
不可能
That is not possible.
我都已经走到这份上了…
I did come this far, after all this time…
-抱歉 -不 等等
– I’m sorry. – No, wait
证据必须还在 这是他唯一的机会
It has to be there. No. It has to be there. It’s his only chance.
我们要让他们再去找
Look, we’re gonna make them look for it.
亲爱的 已经没有东西可以找了
Honey, there’s nothing to look for.
-我们要让他们去找 -抱歉
– We’re gonna make them look for it. – Sorry.
我们要让他们去找
We’re gonna make them look for it.
我知道你的记录…
I understand what your records…
我知道 但我只是在想
I know, but I was hoping that
样本会不会还留在你的实验室
by some chance, the sample might have been left at your lab.
但上周跟我通话的女人说要替我找
But the woman I spoke to last week said she would look.
爱丽丝·欧麦里
Alice O’Malley.
好的 凯瑟琳·希金斯还在那里工作吗
Okay, well, is Kathleen Higgins still working there?
她在初审时做的检测
She testified at the original trial.
琳达·克拉克
Linda Clarke.
她把地下室都搜遍了吗
And she checked every single box in that basement?
找主管
Ask for the supervisor.
我能跟你的主管通话吗
Can I speak to your supervisor, please?
好的 谢谢你帮我查看
Okay. Well, thanks for looking.
哈罗兰夫人 还是阿布拉·赖斯
Mrs. Halloran? Hi, this is Abra Rice again.
我知道克拉克女士已经仔细查找了
I’m sure Ms. Clarke searched thoroughly.
如果你能亲自找找的话
Yeah, if you yourself could look.
没错
Yeah.
什么
What?
我没有想到已经找过了
No, I didn’t realize you already…
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Okay, thanks.
你妈妈情绪不太好
Your mother’s not in the best mood.
发生什么事了
Something happen?
好的 开吃
Okay. Start eating.
给 宝贝儿 阿布拉
Here, baby. Abra?
发生什么事了 妈妈
What’s wrong, Ma?
没事
Nothing.
快吃饭 都要凉了
Come on, start eating your food, it’s gonna get cold.
你♥爸♥爸的新女朋友怎么样
So, how’s your fathers new girlfriend?
她十四岁还是十五岁?
What is She, 14? 15?
你自己说 他们有权知道
You tell them. They have a right to know.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
只是个小挫折
It’s just a setback.
贝蒂
Betty.
我该怎么做 阿布拉
What am I gonna do, Abra?
放弃吗 你是这意思吗
Give up? Is that what you’re saying?
证据没了
It’s gone.
他们找过了吗
They looked?
能再找一次吗
Can’t they look again?
已经再找过一次了
They did.
错误时有发生
Mistakes happen,
否则肯尼也不会进监狱
obviously, or Kenny wouldn’t be in prison.
贝蒂 证据被销毁了
Betty, they destroyed it.
没有
No.
证据还在某个地方 我一定会找到
That evidence exists somewhere and I’m gonna find it.
好吧 假设你确实找到了
Okay. Let’s say you do find it.
如果证物上DNA和肯尼匹配呢
What if the DNA matches Kenny’s?
滚出去 现在就他妈滚出我家
Get out. Get the hell out of my house right now!
不 你必须清楚
No, you gotta hear this.
即使你是这个世界上最强大的斗士
Even if you’re the most amazing fighter,
最有天赋的律师
the most brilliant lawyer in the world,
仍然有很多势力比你强大 你胜算不大
there are forces greater than you and you may not win!
你觉得我没这么想过吗
You think I haven’t thought of that?
你没有
No. You haven’t.
快消失
Just go.
抱歉 孩子们
Sorry, boys.
这只是个小挫折
It’s just a setback.
快吃东西
Eat your food. Come on.
前方 艾尔
早上好
Good morning.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我是个律师 阿布拉·赖斯
I’m an attorney, Abra Rice,
我想找肯尼·沃特斯案件的证物
and I’m trying to locate evidence from the Kenny Waters trial.
对 我们通过电♥话♥
Yeah, we spoke on the phone.
你去法♥院♥找了吗
Did you check with the courthouse?
是的 他们没找到
Yeah, and they can’t locate it.
是啊 我早知道 他们可能已经销毁了
Yeah, well, like I said, they probably destroyed it by now.
我是说 可能…就是…
I mean, it’s been, like, what…
贝蒂·安·沃特斯
Betty Anne Waters?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!