我们相亲相爱
We’re getting close, everyone!
九 八 七 六 五 四
Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four…
三 二 一
…three, two, one…
全镇最好的汉堡包
我在上班
I’m working.
求你了
Please.
我还记得
l have this memory
大概在我三四岁的时候
where I’m sitting on the kitchen floor and I’m like
我坐在厨房♥的地板上
three or four years old,
我妈和姨妈在讨论
and my mom and aunt are talking
爸爸衣服上血迹的事
about Daddy’s shirt being covered with blood.
我当时搞不明白
I couldn’t figure it out. You know, I just
不懂为什么爸爸的衣服上会沾满血迹
didn’t understand why Daddy’s shirt was covered in blood.
没有血迹
It wasn’t..
她撒谎了
She lied?
DNA证明她撒谎了
The DNA proves she did.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she lie like that?
我也不知道 亲爱的 所以我们得去问她
I don’t know, honey, but that’s what we need to ask her.
他真的每礼拜都给我写信吗
Did he really write me every week?
写了十♥八♥年♥
For 18 years.
即便那时你还是个不识字的小娃娃
Even when you were just a baby.
他要出狱了吗
Is he getting out of jail?
要是没有新证据 他就出不来
They’re not gonna let him out without new evidence.
为什么
Why not?
因为人们不愿意承认自己的错误
Because people don’t like to admit when they’ve made a mistake.
我们需要你妈妈的口供
We need a statement from your mother.
我强迫不了她
I can’t control what she does.
我明白 肯尼也是
Yeah, I know. Either could Kenny.
你要知道
You know,
如果麻省有死刑的话
if Massachusetts had the death penalty,
你♥爸♥爸早就死了
your father would be dead by now.
他为你做的
He made that for you.
曼迪
他一直把这照片挂在牢房♥的墙上
He’s had that on the wall of his cell this whole time.
和肯尼分手后 我有了新男友
After me and Kenny split up, I had this boyfriend,
罗伯特
Robert.
他说
And he says that
要能嫁祸肯尼的话 警♥察♥就会给我们钱
we could get money from the cops if we rat on Kenny.
所以他就去和南希·泰勒说
So he goes to Nancy Taylor and says that
是我告诉他 肯尼承认自己杀了布劳夫人
I told him that Kenny confessed to Mrs. Brow’s murder.
南希·泰勒告诉罗伯特 让他去死
Nancy Taylor tells Robert he can fuck himself.
然后她就把我拖下水
And she hauls me in,
把我带到宾馆里
brings me to this hotel,
逼我看那些恶心的照片
makes me look at all these gross pictures.
然后 她说
And she says
他们有证据证明我是从犯
that they can prove I was an accessory,
还要把曼迪带走
And that they’ll take Mandy away.
你好 这有打印机吗
Hi. Do you guys have a printer I can use?
你能保证我签了这个 不会进监狱吗
Can you guarantee I won’t go to jail if I sign this?
不 我不能
No. I can’t.
快签啊 妈妈
Sign it, Ma.
麻烦转接玛莎·克里
Martha Coakley, please.
没有 是巴里·谢克打来的 有急事
No. I have Barry Scheck calling and it’s urgent.
克里女士
Ms. Coakley?
我是贝蒂·安·沃特斯
Betty Anne Waters.
巴里现在很忙
Look, Barry’s tied up right now,
但他让我转告你
but he wanted me to let you know
肯尼·沃特斯案的重要证人 布兰达·玛什
that Brenda Marsh, your key witness in the Kenneth Waters case,
已经撤回原先的证词了
has just recanted her original testimony.
我们刚把宣誓书传真给你
And we just faxed the affidavit,
一会你就应该收到了
and so you should be getting it shortly.
等下 巴里有话和你说
Hang on, here’s Barry now.
玛莎 对 布兰达·玛什这事闹挺大啊
Martha! Yeah. That’s something about Brenda Marsh, isn’t it?
是吗
Oh, really?
我就想提醒你一下
Listen, I just wanted to give you a heads up
当你还在决定
while you’re deciding
是否撤回肯尼的定罪时
whether or not to vacate Kenny’s conviction,
这故事已经登在《波士顿环球报》和《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上了
the folks over at the Boston Globe and the New York Times,
编辑们特别喜欢这类题材
they just love this story.
不 他们可喜欢了
No. They’re all over it.
对 电♥话♥一直响个不停
Yeah, the phone’s been ringing. Yeah.
好极了 就这样 再见
Great. All right Okay, bye-bye.
原被告双方一致同意撤回定罪吗
Are all sides in agreement to vacate the conviction?
-是的 法官阁下 -是的 法官阁下
– Yes, Your Honor. – Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
肯尼·沃特斯 你自♥由♥了
Kenneth Waters, you’re free to go.
-就这样吗 -就这样
– That’s it? – That’s it.
这十♥八♥年♥的风风雨雨 都过去了
Hey, those 18 years, man, they’re gone.
现在 我…
Right now, I’m…
你准备怎么感谢你妹妹
How could you possibly thank your sister
鉴于她为你所做的一切
for what she’s done for you?
我不知道 是你会怎么感谢 这是个好问题
I don’t know. How would you thank her? It’s a good question.
贝蒂 在这之后 你还会接其他案子吗
Betty, you have any big cases lined up after this?
不 不会 我从来没打算当律师
No, no, no. I never really planned on practicing law, so…
-这是给我们坐的吗 -是给你的
– Is this for us? – This is for you.
大家一起出的钱
We chipped in.
肯尼 肯尼 肯尼
Hey. Kenny, Kenny, Kenny.
-怎么了 -看 谁在那
– What? – Look, who’s here.
哪里
Where?
是曼迪
It’s Mandy.
-那是曼迪 -对
– That’s Mandy? – Yeah.
过去跟她聊聊
Go talk to her.
再等我们一会
Just two seconds, guys.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你真漂亮
You’re so beautiful.
抱歉 我现在不能
I’m sorry, I can’t just…
我这一辈子 都以为…
My whole life, I thought…
还没到一辈子呢
Not your whole life.
妈妈对你做的一切…
What my mother did to you…
对不起 真的对不起
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.
这不是你的错
That’s not your fault.
不是你的错 宝贝
That’s not your fault, honey.
走吧 我们快离开这
Oh, come on, let’s get out of here. Come on.

Come on.
贝蒂·安 – 肯尼湖
Lake Betty Anne and Kenny.
肯尼 – 贝蒂·安湖
Lake Kenny and Betty Anne.
即使要再等你二十年
Even if it had taken you another 20 years or so,
我也会好好活着
I would’ve been okay.
再过二十年?
Another 20 years?
天哪 那我估计得疯了
Jesus. I would’ve lost my mind!
不 我的意思是
No, I mean, you know…
我知道你一直都在
Knowing you were out here,
为我四处奔波 竭尽全力
working so hard for me,
知道你还是这么这么地爱我
knowing that you loved me that much.
2009年7月 肯尼被证明清白的八年后
贝蒂·安在起诉艾尔警队
和前任警员南希·泰勒的案件中 获得胜利
但是由于麻省的诉讼时效性
南希·泰勒免于刑事诉讼
贝蒂·安继续在艾丹酒吧工作
同时也在努力 昭雪各种误判案件
自1989年以来 已有254起案件因为DNA测试而获平♥反♥
杀害凯瑟琳娜·布劳的真凶至今仍未找到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!