你会发现她看起来像是白方皇后
and you realize she looks like the white queen.
看着她渐渐长大是一件很有意思的事…
What’s fascinating about watching her grow up is…
因为她每个年龄段,都体现出不同的个性
she puts on all of these different personas.
你到底是谁啊?
Who the hell are you?
这是一件可悲的事,毕竟这也意味着
It is incredibly sad,because it’s basically just saying
没有这些装扮,她就会觉得自己不够好
that she just doesn’t feel like she’s enough without them.
你很漂亮
You are very beautiful.
– 我不这么认为.-那你就是瞎了
-I don’t see myself that way.-Then you are blind.
她感受到的孤独感,并不是来自外在环境
It’s not a physical loneliness that she’s suffering from.
而是内化和贴近心智的那种
It’s an emotional and intellectual one.
我相信这也是这部迷你剧集后来大受欢迎的原因
I think this is why the miniseries is becoming more prominent,
因为我们得以看到,这些更丰富和复杂的故事
because you can explore these richer,more complex stories.
通过出演贝丝这个人物
Having the opportunity to spend time with Beth in this way,
除了体验到她棋艺生涯中的胜利,也感受到胜利背后
and not just see all of the wins,but all of the hard work
所有要付出的努力和牺牲
with the sacrifices that it takes to get to the wins.
希望通过塑造这个人物,
I think,hopefully,that just builds a lot of empathy for somebody who…
能让我对私下在乎的人成生共鸣
I,selfishly,really,really care about.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!