You had me at 19.
肯定会生一个丑陋的血淋淋的婴儿
It’d be an ugly bloody baby at that.
我要去写作业了
I’m going to do some homework…
记住 男孩不会尊重不自爱的女孩
Remember, boys don’t respect girls that spread their legs.

Mam!
你♥爸♥爸会为你骄傲的
Your dad would be so proud of you.
明天你想在家吗
Do you want to stay home tomorrow?
学校会理解的
The school will understand.
我们可以为他的纪念日点根蜡烛
We could light a candle for his anniversary.

It’s ok.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不想试着涂点唇膏吗
Would you not try a bit of lipstick?
天呐 妈妈 清醒一点
Jesus, mam, make up your mind!
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧 又要六个月
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. Another six months?
你本没必要去两次的 是你自己申请的
No, you don’t have to do it twice, you are applying for that!
-汉娜 我 -开门
– Hannah, I… – Just open the door.
准备好参加第一次体能测试了吗
Ready for the first fitness test?
很好 你能 能做一个引体向上了吗
Great. Can you, um…do a chin-up yet?
-伊恩 -又怎么了
– Ian. – What?
生活中有很多比引体向上更重要的东西
There’s more to life than chin-ups.
但这是在考军校
Not in the Cadets.
埃迪今天跟一个女孩亲热了
Uh… Eddie shifted a girl today.
-有人说他没摸她的胸 -杰克
– Word is he didn’t touch her tits. – Jack!
-谁说的 -有几个人 就是
– Who said that? – A few people like, you know…
哪个班的都有 大家都知道了
A few people in every class, like everyone…
-每个人都在讲 -听着 没事的
– Everyone said it. – Look. Sh. It’s fine.
你做得对 是尊重她 对吧
That’s all right, that’s respectful, right?
是因为没时间了 上课铃响了
No, no, I didn’t have time! The bell rang!
-我都快要抓到了 -天呐
– I was literally about to grab it. – Jesus!
是你女朋友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
我们不想公开
W-We don’t want to put a label on it.
-但是 对 -很好
– But, yes. – Good.
这挺好 这表明你成为一个男人了
That’s good, you’re becoming a man.
看吧 我说过我们不用担心
See? I knew we didn’t have to worry.
别说了 伊恩
Jesus, Ian.
我只是不知道我能不能投票
I just don’t know if I can vote.
你好 你好 你好
Hey. Hey! Hey…
这破地方
This place is such a hole.
看得见我吗
Hello?
-撸管男 -看他那样
– Wahey, wanker! – State of him.
你好 特蕾西
Hey, Tracey.
你有空跟我去看个电影吗
Uh, do you wanna go to the cinema sometime?
或者去奶茶店 可以吗
Or just like a milkshake. Maybe?
不行吗 好吧
No? Ok. Uh…
那见见我父母呢
Just meet my parents?
滚蛋
Fuck off.

Ok.
没事 我走这边
It’s fine. I’m gonna go this way.
没事 没事的
Ok, ok, ok, ok…
死基佬
Homo!
♪ 一无是处 ♪
♪ Feels like nothing ♪
♪ 你看起来一无是处 ♪
♪ And it looks like you’re nothing at all… ♪

Fuck!
你用石头砸我
Did you throw a rock at me?
叫你你不停啊 先别说这个
You didn’t stop. Anyway…
我要跟你出去玩
I’ll go out with you.
-什么 -去约会
– What? – On a date!
你到底想不想去
Wanna go out or not?
吸屌♥男
Benders!

Ok.
奥斯卡影院 晚上7点
Oscar’s Cinema. 7 PM.
癌症 扩散了
The cancer, it’s spread.
不 不行
No. No.
你不能让我爱上你之后就死去
You can’t just make me fall in love with you and then die.
你以为我想离开你吗 卡伦
Do you think I wanna leave you, Karen?
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything,
你和我们未出生的孩子
you and our unborn child.
我绝不会让他忘记你
I’ll never let him forget you.
-是个男孩吗 -是的
– It’s a boy? – Yes!
卡伦
Oh, Karen!
大家都痴迷于绿洲乐队 可去他妈的吧
People are all over Oasis, but fuck them,
比基尼杀戮乐队才是王者
it’s all about Bikini Kill.
凯瑟琳·汉娜玩的才是真正的朋克
Kathleen Hanna is proper punk.
该乐队主唱
你听说过他们吗
Have you heard them?
当然没有
Of course not.
这说明什么 女贝斯手 就是这样
And what do you see? Female bass players, that’s it.
所以你觉得女人不该弹贝斯吗
So, you think women shouldn’t be bass players?
女人当然应该弹贝斯
Of course they should be bass players!
-你大爷的别 -别碰我
– Don’t fucking… – Don’t touch me!
傻♥逼♥父权 你读过西蒙娜·德·波伏娃的书吗
Fucking patriarchy! Have you read Simone de Beauvoir?
法国作家 女权运动创始人之一

Uh, it’s, uh…
在我的书单上
It’s on my list.
你为什么想加入法♥西♥斯♥战争机器
So, why do you want to join the fascist war machine?
-什么 -参军
– What? – The army.
我认为
I believe…
战火能锤炼出真男人
that the fire of war turns one into a man.
那可是爱尔兰军队
It’s the Irish Army.
他们更有可能去顶替罢♥工♥的清洁工
They’re more likely to be filling in for bin men on strike.
不然我能干什么
What else can I do?
再说了 这是家族传统
Besides, it’s a family tradition.
你祖父也参过军吗
Was your grandad in the army too?
没有 他是个农场主
No, he was a farmer.
我觉得至少要两个人
I think it needs to be more than one person
才称得上是传统
in order to be a tradition.
没错 那就由我来将它变成传统
Yeah, well, I’ll make it a tradition, then!
老天爷
Jesus.
她握着他的手
She’s holding his hand.
老天爷 爱尔兰的路太破了
Jesus, Ireland’s roads are so shit.
我有没有对你父亲表示哀悼
Did I give you my condolences about your dad?
你可能咕哝过
You probably muttered
“对你的烦恼深表遗憾”
“I’m sorry for your troubles” at some point.
很好 我真是好样的
Good. That was good of me.
对你的烦恼深表遗憾
And I’m sorry for your troubles.
她没让他们瞎传
She didn’t make them do it.
还是说你真是基佬
Or did you?
靠 我不 我当然不是
Shit. No, no, of course not!
-开个玩笑 -天啊 安珀
– Joking. – Jesus, Amber.
谢了
Thanks.
我玩得很开心
I had fun.
-真的吗 -没错
– Really? – Yeah.
那就好
OK.
-你大爷的干什么呢 -我不知道 我以为
– What the hell are you doing? – I don’t know! I thought that…

– You’re gay! – Gay for boobs!
我看到你在书桌下对着斯威尼都硬了
I can see your hard-on under the desk for Sweeney!
我喜欢他的衣服
I like his clothes.
第一点 只有基佬会说这种话
One, only a gay guy would say that.
第二点 他穿得难看死了
And two, he dresses like shit,
你肯定知道 因为基佬对时尚很敏锐
which you would know because gays have a great sense of fashion.
你说得对 没错 我不是基佬 所以
Well, there you go, there you go, I’m not gay. So…
你就是
Yes, you are.
我也是
So am I.
你难道不厌烦被叫死基佬吗
Aren’t you tired of being called a faggot?
当然了 因为我不是
Well, yes, because I’m not one.
我们假装约会 权当赶走那群烦人精
We pretend to go out just to get everyone to leave us alone.
熬到毕业 然后离开这个破地方
Just until school is over and we can get out of this dump.
安珀 我没有
Amber, I’m not…
准备好
ready…
-我没准备好认真谈一场恋爱 -埃迪
– I’m not ready for a serious relationship. – Eddie…
我才和特蕾西分手
I just broke up with Tracey
我要在情场随便玩玩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!