一个月内都不许来了
You’re barred for a month.
我不会再去树林里做了
We’re not doing it in the bushes again.
树林里哪里不好了
What’s wrong with the bushes?
-你有假身证份吗 -没有
– Uh, do you have a fake ID? – No.
那就去搞一个
Well, uh, get one.
别忘了投票先生 谢谢
Don’t forget to vote, sir. Thank you.
离婚
你会付出代价的
什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this?
你知道吗
You know…
自我爸爸去世以来
I think this is the longest that no one’s
这是没人叫我拉拉最长的一段时间
called me a lesbian since my dad died.
他去世后的整整一周
A good week after that there was just…
没人喊我
silence.
都有点让我觉得值得了
Almost made it worth it.
你想他吗
Do you miss him?
大家都说他一定活得很悲惨
People think he must’ve been miserable,
其实并不是
but he wasn’t.
我们一家一直很开心
He always laughed with me and mam.
是这个地方害死了他
This place killed him.
不知道这么说你会不会好受一点
If it makes you feel any better,
军校我可能进不去了
I think I’m gonna fail the Cadets.
比不上失去父亲那么惨 但是总归
Yeah, it’s not dead-dad bad, but still…
我就这么一说 你挺法♥西♥斯♥的
For what it’s worth, I totally think you’re fascist enough.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
起来 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
还得上学
We have school.
上个屁学 我们去都柏林
Oh, fuck it! We’re going to Dublin.
爱尔兰首都
-不许碰我 -不碰
– Don’t touch me. – Totally fair.
下一站是都柏林
Next station is Dublin.
别去当兵了 跟我走吧
Why don’t you just skip the Commandos and come away with me?
怎么了
What?
♪ 我会永远爱你 ♪
♪ I’ll always love you ♪
♪ 而你也可以永远在这里 ♪
♪ And you can be there ♪
♪ 拥抱我 ♪
♪ To hug me ♪
♪ 尽管 ♪
♪ Though someone ♪
♪ 你遇上了别人 ♪
♪ that you’ve met ♪
♪ 已经遗忘了我 ♪
♪ has made you forget ♪
我们还是该待在一起 这样
We should probably stick together so that we…

Wha…?
♪但你永远可以♪
♪ You can count ♪
♪ 相信我 ♪
♪ On me ♪
♪ 我希望 ♪
♪ Well, I wish ♪
♪ 我希望你能成功 ♪
♪ I wish you success ♪
♪ 获取无数 ♪
♪ And loads ♪
♪ 无数的幸福 ♪
♪ Loads of happiness ♪
♪ 但亲爱的 ♪
♪ But baby ♪
♪ 我必须坦言 ♪
♪ I got to confess ♪
♪ 我必定孤身一人 ♪
♪ I’ll be lonely ♪
♪ 如果你需要 ♪
♪ If you ever ♪
♪ 需要一个朋友 ♪
♪ Oh, if you ever need a friend ♪
你还好吗小基佬
You OK, baby gay?
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
不认识
No.
♪ 直到最后 ♪
♪ Until the end ♪
♪ 你都 ♪
♪ And you ♪
♪ 可以 ♪
♪ Can depend ♪
♪ 相信我 ♪
♪ On me ♪
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我叫萨拉
I’m Sarah.
我不是拉拉
I’m not a lesbian.
-是吗 -是的
– Yeah. – Yeah.
-对不起 我没有别的意思 -没事没事
– Sorry, I didn’t… I wasn’t saying that. – No, no…
我跟我男朋友来的
I-I’m here with my boyfriend…
-他平时没这么弯的 -好吧
– who is usually straighter than that. – Ok.
♪ 但是亲爱的 我必须坦言 ♪
♪ But, darling, I’ve gotta confess ♪
♪ 我会永远孤身一人 ♪
♪ I’m gonna be lonely ♪
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
♪ 如果你 ♪
♪ Oh, if you ever ♪
♪ 如果你需要一个朋友 ♪
♪ Oh, if you ever need a friend ♪
走吧 我们该走了
Come on, we have to go.
埃迪 这位是萨拉
Eddie, this is Sarah.
她在剑桥三一学院学习德语
She studies German at Trinity.
那 “我们要赶不上最后一趟火车了”
Well, what’s the German for
用德语怎么讲
“We’re going to miss the last train”?
我们要赶不上最后一趟火车了
Um…Wir werden den letzten Zug verpassen.
不过你该知道 你俩都知道
You know, but, you know, you both know
还有谁也说德语
who else spoke German, though.
希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler.

I…
女士们先生们 感谢大家
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
他刚刚那个
Was that just a…
只是陈述事实还是刻意侮辱
Just a fact or an insult?
老实说 哪个他都不擅长
Honestly, he’s not great at either.

Fuck.
说出来可能有点”夫唱妇随” 但是
I know it looks like I’m “obeying my man”, but…
我们真的要赶不上火车了
we really WILL miss the train
而且我老妈真的会杀了我
and my mam really WILL kill me.
好吧 好吧
Well… Well…
我周六
I’m gonna be at this
要来这里 你要碰巧也能来的话
on Saturday if you…happen to be around.
别有负担 不过就是
No stress either way, just…
-好啊 -好啊
– Yeah. – Yeah.
回来了
Hey.
你妈需要点空间 我
Your mum just needed some space, I was…
我打鼾又吵到她了
…snoring too loud again.
你刚和安珀在一起吗
Were you with Amber?

Yeah.
别害怕 我没想为难你
Hey, don’t worry, I won’t give you a hard time.
我爸之前总会把我臭骂一顿
My dad used to give me such a bollocking.
老天
Jesus…
他很严厉
He was stern, you know?
喜怒不形于色
Didn’t show emotion.
不过 那时候男人都那样
But…that’s what men were like back then.
很冷漠 他们
You know, cold. They…
从不把爱表现出来
…never showed their love.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell were you?
-没哪 -你喝酒了是吗
– Nowhere. – Were you drinking?
可能喝了一小杯什么吧
I may have had a little glass of something.
你♥爸♥爸见你这样会怎么想
What would your father say?
自己命都不要了 还能有什么想法
Well, you don’t get an opinion if you kill yourself!
泡妞很简单
It’s simple, the thing with girls
全靠眼神交流
is that it’s all about eye contact.
你就 死盯着她们吗
You just…stare at them?
对 也不是
Y-You, yeah. Well, no.
你盯着她们 直到引起她们注意
Y-You look at them until you…get their attention.
-一直盯着看 -我就这么做的啊
– Just keep looking. – That’s exactly what I do.
是吧 好吧
Yeah, OK.
你们还没上过床吗
So, you’ve never fucked yet?
还没
No.
在等时机
Waiting for the right time.
什么情况 你硬不起来吗
What’s the matter, can’t get it up?
起码我有女朋友
At least I have a girlfriend.
我还做过一箩筐的爱呢 所以
Well, I’ve had loads of sex, so…
和谁啊
With who?
都是 都是假期做的
Well, it was on… It was on holiday! So…
-可不是嘛 -本来就是
– Course it was. – Yeah, it was, actually.
1993年在西班牙 你没听说吗 肯定没有
Spain, 1993, you heard of it? No, you wouldn’t.
很赞 都闭嘴吧 别烦我
It was great. Shut up! Leave me alone.
别那么看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
我一直琢磨你说的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!