之后再谈吧
Let’s talk later.
谈什么
About?
不是现在
Not now.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我爱你
I love you.
没人听 不用装
No one can hear you.
很好 凯利 继续 死基佬
That’s good, Kelly. Keep it going. Faggot.
你喜欢多高的洞啊
How far up the hole do you want it?
-动起来 -上啊 科特
– Move! – Come on, Cotter.
快点 都动起来
Come on, move it!
起来
Get up!
西蒙娜•德•波伏娃
《第二性》
我一直在想 我
Look, I was thinking and…I…
我觉得我们 只要
I think that maybe we should just…
我们应该重新开始约会了
We should just start going out properly.
你说什么
What?
不要
No!
-老天 不要 -什么 为什么不
– Like Jesus, no! – What? Sh! Why not?
这方法奏效了 而且特别完美
Th-This works, OK, it’s perfect.
-埃迪 这是假的 -不 就是真的
– Eddie, it’s not real. – But it is. It is. No, it is real.
我们就 我们跳过性♥爱♥部分 好吗
We just… We just… Yeah, OK, we skip the sex part, OK?
其实大部分的情侣都停在了那一步
But most couples stop that anyway.
我不想跳过 我们本来就没什么可跳过的
I don’t want to skip it! Like, we shouldn’t have to skip it.
安珀 求你了
Amber, please.
别毁了这一切
Don’t ruin this.
抱歉 埃迪
I’m sorry, Eddie.
结束了
It’s over.
如果你想 你可以说是你提的分手
If you want, you can tell people you ended it.
确实更合乎情理
That makes sense.
再去吃点土豆华夫饼吧
Why don’t we put on some potato waffles?
-安珀甩了他 -不 是我甩了她
– Amber dumped him. – No, I-I dumped her!
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I’m sorry, love.
你要知道 这东西一点都不重要
Look, just remember, it doesn’t matter either way.
征兵及培训
柯里奇基尔代尔郡
我被录取了
I got in.
-那太棒了 亲爱的 太好了 -来
– That’s great, honey, that’s great. – Wow. Hey!
-干得漂亮 -太棒了
– Well done. – Well done.
太棒了 真是个好消息
That’s great. That’s good news.

Mam.
说点什么吧
Please say something.
说你是个
That you’re…
同性恋
Gay.
我不知道你♥爸♥会说什么
I don’t know what your father would say.
他已经不在了
He’s not here.
现在只有我们
It’s just us.
我哪都不会去
I’m not going anywhere.
埃迪 这 看我
Hey, Eddie, hey! Hey.
-埃迪 -怎么了
– Eddie. – What?
安珀 安珀她是个同性恋
Amber… Amber… She’s a lesbian.
-什么 -是的
– What? – Yeah.
但是有人 有人说
B-But nobody’s saying, nobody…
-因为你 她才变成同性恋的 -谁说的
– Nobody’s saying you made her one. – Who? Who’s saying that?
-好几个都 比如他 -他说的吗
– A few of… Every… That guy. – He said it?
-是的 -他怎么会这么说
– Yeah. – Why would he say it?
还有很多人这么说
Like, a lot of people as well.
-你是不是 什么啊 -但是我
– Were you… What? – But I…
天呐
OK. Oh, Jesus.
没事了
There, there.
没事 我没事
No, no, OK.
行吧行吧 我们走
OK, OK, OK! Let’s go.
埃迪
Eddie…
天呐
Oh, God.
你之前知道吗
Did you know?
不知道
No.
我想她之前可能喜欢过我
I think she might’ve tried it on with me once.
肯定喜欢过
Like…100% did.
我是个很好的倾听者
I’m a good listener.
谢谢你
Thanks.
天哪 她就是那个拉拉 是吧
Jesus, that’s the lesbian one, isn’t it?
天哪 见到你可真好
Jesus, am I glad to see you?
我妈妈告诉杰米迪神父了
My mam told Father Jermidy,
很明显 你要想忏悔的话
but apparently it needs to be in the actual box
需要进到一个真实的柜子里
in order to be a confession.
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole.
-埃迪 -别挡路你个死拉拉
– Eddie. – Just get the hell out of my way, dyke!
安珀
Amber…
哥们 你对女孩子应该再温柔一点
Hey, man, you should really be more sensitive.
我应该再温柔点 是吗
Oh, I should really be more sensitive? You think that?
我 应该温柔一点
I should really be more sensitive.
你 凯文 觉得我应该再温柔一点
You, Kev, think that I should really be more sensitive?!
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
What the actual fuck?
用不着你教我怎么温柔
Don’t you tell me to be more sensitive!
凯文你没事吧
Kev, you OK?
来我办公室
My office now.
好了 坐下
All right, sit down.
你怎么了 这不像你能做出来的
What has gotten into you? This is not like you.
好了 听着
All right, look…
我知道你的感受
I know how you must feel.
-真的吗 -当然了 我懂的
– You do? – Yeah. Yeah, sure I do.
你 你干什么
W-What the hell?
你说你知道我的感受
Y-You said that you knew how I feel!
作为青少年的感受
To be a teenager.
-完蛋 -我有未婚妻 我是直男
– Shit, I… – No, I’ve got a fiancée, I’m straight.
-我 我不是 我不是故意的 -操
– I didn’t mean it. I didn’t. – Oh, fuck.
门是开着的吧 准则规定门必须是开着的
OK, was the door open? The code says it has to be open.
是开着的 但我刚刚只是开玩笑
It was, but I was joking!
你离门近 我没挡着你 对吧
You’re nearest to the door, I’m not blocking you, right?
这是个安全的场合
This is a safe space. A safe place.
很安全 真的安全 最安全了
The safest. Real safe, so safe.
-我那是开玩笑 在开玩笑 -我♥操♥啊
– But it was a joke, though. I was joking! – Shit, Eddie!
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
我和一个女人有着30年的抵押贷款
I’ve got a 30-year mortgage with a lady!
和一个女人 埃迪 女人
With a lady, Eddie. With a lady!
千万别告诉别人
Just don’t tell anyone.
-天啊 你为什么 -我知道 很抱歉
– Jesus! Why? – I know, I’m sorry.

Oh, fuck!

Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥叫谁死拉拉呢
Who the fuck are you calling a dyke?
你为什么要毁掉这段关系
Why did you have to ruin this?
-因为这是不可能长久的 -为什么不能
– It was never going to last forever! – But why not?
因为
Because!
我喜欢女孩你喜欢男孩 这是最基本的障碍
I want pussy and you want cock, it is a fundamental obstacle!
操啊
Shit!
你也出柜吧
You can come out too.
不 我现在挺好的
No, I’m happy as I am.
所以怎样 你就去当兵
So, what, you just join the regiment
痛苦地留在这里吗
and stay here and be miserable?!
那也比当个死基佬要好
It’s better than being a faggot.
其他人根本不重要 埃迪
It’s not about other people, Eddie.
你自己才最重要
It’s about you.
谈谈 我准备好了
I’m ready to talk.
我猜到你会来找我的
I assumed you would.
她伤透了我的心
She broke my heart.
她是和我上♥床♥的第一个女孩
She was the first girl that I ever slept with.
老天爷
My God.
拉拉们都是贼婊的婊♥子♥
Lesbians are fierce sluts.
我觉得我不会再爱了
I don’t know if I’ll ever love again.
埃迪
Eddie.
妈妈
Mam.
这是萨拉
This is Sarah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!