我不会剃掉阴毛
I will not shave my pussy,
不做拳♥交♥ 绝对不能接受颜♥射♥
no fist-fucking and absolutely no coming in my face.
所以 她仔细研究了安妮特
And thus, she studied Annette.
我们把安妮特喊来 她一直也在片场
We had Annette come down and she was on the set.
她是整个电影的亮点
She was the bright spot in the movie
每个人都为此感到非常高兴
that everybody sort of felt very happy about.
除了把我批斗一番
After beating me down,
他们的话题就离不开梅拉尼了
all they could talk about was Melanie.
你必须要吸引目击者的视线
You got to get the witness to watch
让他们看到你想让他们看到的东西
what you want them to see.
最好的办法就是让女人脱衣服
Best way to do that is have a woman undressing.
一旦你抓住了那个人的视线
And once you’ve got that person
那场谋杀就可以上演了
watching there, then you can stage the murder
就能让目击者看到你想让他们看到的东西了
to make him the witness to what you want them to see.
我想在电影中拍摄一段很长的行走戏
I wanted to do a really long walk.
一段很长的跟踪情节
A long following sequence
就像是《剃刀边缘》中
like, sort of an extension of the museum walk
行走在博物馆的那一段的延伸
in Dressed to Kill.
我觉得《粉红色杀人夜》中那段行走戏
I mean, I think Body Double
是你能在影院中看到的最长的一段了
has like, the longest walk in cinema.
我喜欢拍摄女人
I love photographing women.
我着迷于她们走路的姿态
I’m fascinated by the way they move.
我喜欢跟踪她们
I love to follow them.
我喜欢让观众身临其境地
I love to make the audience
体会到她们的困境
get involved in their dilemmas.
那个时代通常会用一首流行歌♥曲制♥作♥一段视频
This was the era you put a pop song in and made a video
用来推广电影
that would promote the movie.
所以我想 “我♥干♥脆把这段视频
So, then I thought, “Well, I’ll just put the video
放到电影里算了”
into the movie.”
人们要知道 我可是在拍一部电影
You got to understand that I was producing the picture.
所以 我想做什么就做什么
It was, you know, like I could do anything.
他们基本就是
They gave me like a…
全权委托给我
I had like a carte blanche
让我来掌管这部电影
to make this movie.
当然了 一切都很顺利 直到他们看到了成片
And it was all great, of course, until they saw it.
我永远忘不了《粉红色杀人夜》的
I will never forget the press screening
媒体试映会
for Body Double.
公众关系部负责人
The head of the public relations
打电♥话♥给我说
calls me up and says,
“他们明天会宰了你的”
“They are going to kill you tomorrow.”

Hello?
对不起 我听不到您说话
I’m sorry, I can’t hear you.
请您…
Please…
能不能请您描述一下您的紧急情况
Could you please tell me the nature of your emergency?
对不起 我听不到您说话
I’m sorry, I can’t hear you.
过去 我电影画面的敏感程度
My graphic sensibilities
就曾惹怒过一些女性团体
had angered women’s groups in the past.
而这次 我用了一根很长的钻头
You know, and here I drilled a woman
钻进了女人的身体
with a…a rather long drill.
“他们明天会宰了你的”
“They are going to kill you tomorrow.”
我永远忘不了这个电♥话♥
I’ll never forget that phone call.
为什么要用那么大的钻头
Why was the drill bit so big?
因为它要钻透地板啊
Well, it had to go through the floor.
我们并没有看到钻头钻进她的身体
You know, we never see the drill bit go into her.
所以只能让它钻透地板
It had to go through the floor
才能让他在那什么的时候看到
so he could see it while he was, you know…
对我来说再合理不过了
It made perfect sense to me
但是当你拍出这些
but you know when you do
对你来说在逻辑上
some of these things, you know,
完全说得通的事情时
they make perfect, logical sense to you
而当你把它呈现在观众面前时
and then you put them in front of an audience
他们就会说 “我的天呐
they go, “Holy cow.
这也太过了”
That’s just too much.”
但是 我从来没有觉得
Well, it didn’t occur to me
这太过了
to be too much.
我觉得非常完美
I thought it was perfect.
你一定要清楚地知道
You’ve always got to realize
你是因为违背了当时的
you’re being criticized against
潮流而被批评
the fashion of the day.
但是当潮流发生变化的时候
And when…and when the fashion changes,
所有人都会把这件事忘记
everybody forgets about that.
就像我之前跟你说过的
As I told you before,
我都不知道有多少人来找我
I don’t know how many people come to me…
跟我讨论《粉红色杀人夜》
Up to me and talk about Body Double, you know.
而在它刚上映时引发人们异议的东西
And all the stuff that people were yelling about
布莱恩·德·帕尔玛的卑劣人性
可口可乐在电影中获得”两点”曝光
已经完全没人提起了
when it came out is like completely forgotten.
我需要澄清一件事
Let’s try to make one thing clear
在导演的生涯中
in director’s careers,
我们通常是不做计划的
we don’t plan them out.
我们在做一件事时
We happen to be working on one thing
恰好另一件事发生了
and then another thing happens
然后另一件事被延后了
and then another thing’s delayed.
然后我们就做当时我们能做的事
And we do the thing that we can do at the time.
黑暗中漫舞 (1984)
音乐录影带
我认识乔恩·兰道
I knew Jon Landau.
他当时在打理布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的事业
He was managing Bruce Springsteen.
然后乔恩找到我说
So, Jon came to me and he said,
“你有什么想法吗”
“Can you think of something to do?”
然后我就有了让他从观众中
And then I got this idea of pulling this girl out
把一个女孩拉上台跟他跳舞的想法
of the audience to dance with him.
柯特妮·考克斯的角色就是这么来的
That’s where Courteney Cox came from.
在《粉红色杀人夜》这场灾难之后
After the disaster of Body Double,
你会开始想自己这是在干什么
you start thinking about what you’re doing
为什么会收到这样的反应
and why are you getting these kind of reactions.
所以 我就想 “我必须拍点
So, it was like, “I got to do something
完全不同的东西了”
completely different.”
我已经很长时间没有拍喜剧了
I hadn’t done a comedy in a long time.
黑街福星 (1986)
黑街福星



黑街福星





















而且我非常喜欢丹尼·德·维托
And I really liked Danny DeVito.
他几乎能和电影融为一体
He was attached to the movie.
在制片厂管理层一开始
It’s very difficult to make a movie
并不支持的情况下
where the studio administration
要拍一部电影是很困难的
did not sponsor it initially.
我们熬过来了
We got through it.
然后他们又不想发行
They didn’t want to release it.
试映的时候又不满意
They didn’t like the previews.
这部电影就是一路坎坷过来的
It was just a struggle all the way through.
但我很喜欢 非常有意思
I liked it. It was a lot of fun.
这就是一部有意思的轻喜剧
It was a cute little comedy.
收到了一些正面的评价
It got some very good reviews,
说明好多人都很喜欢它
so a lot of people really liked it.
不不 我的朋友
No, no my friend.
谢谢你 阿卡瓦诺先生
Thank you Mr. Acavano.
八十年代 我一直不停地工作
In the 80’s, I was working all the time.
比如 写剧本
You know, I was writing scripts.
卖♥♥剧本
I was selling things.
有些被拍出来了 有些没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!