算你走运
If you put one scratch on my baby, I’d have your ass.
敢刮伤我的爱车,我就杀了你
I demand that you move this piece of shit out of my way
婷喜…我命令你马上把车子移开
this very instant!
婷喜…我命令你马上把车子移开
Who do you think you’re talking to? – I know she’s there.
你当我是谁?我知道她在那里
Now what is going on? Is betrayal absolutely everywhere?
怎么回事?叛徒无所不在吗?
Yes.
没错
Your lifelong friends are programming your daughter to destroy you.
你的挚友在阴谋 让你女儿毁了你
Somebody better tell me whats going on.
快告诉我怎么回事
Vivi, calm down.
薇薇,冷静点
You’re just gonna have to trust us!
你要信任我们
If you go there now, you’re gonna ruin everybodys life.
你现在去只会毁了 每个人的一生 怎么大家都说
What is it with me ruining everybodys life?
我会毁了每个人的一生?
Everybody, Teensy? Strangers are saying it now.
每个人?连陌生人都这么说
What strangers? -Connor. He yelled at me.
什么陌生人?康纳啊,他凶我
She’s walked out on their life, whatever that means.
她决定和他分手 不知道是什么意思
Go! Go home. Now.
你马上回家去
I’ll knock you into the middle of next week.
别用这种口气对我说话
Then I’ll kick your sorry ass on Thursday.
我会痛殴你 我会把你打得更惨
Now get in the goddamn car and go home!
快上车回家去吧
Piece of shit.
可恶!
That’s ridiculous! I don’t think that’s what he meant.
真荒谬,他才不是这个意思
Listen, kids, we got to slow down or I’ll pop a lung.
听好,慢一点 否则我要窒息了
Siddo, you come by your flair for drama honestly
听我说,丝妲 我知道你是反应过度
but you don’t call off a wedding
但别因为一通电♥话♥就取消婚礼
and a 7-year relationship based on a phone call.
和交往七年的男友分手
Especially after the goofballs we had you hopped up on.
尤其是吃了我们下的迷♥药♥之后
Stop! I got to rest.
暂停,我要休息
I didn’t. That wasn’t why.
我没有,那不是原因
Don’t you think its fishy were not married yet?
我们还没结婚 这样不奇怪吗?
He started asking the first year. I always resisted.
他第一年就求婚 我每次都拒绝,
Why is that fishy? -Because!
不奇怪吗?哪里奇怪?就是奇怪
Something must be wrong.
反正事有蹊跷
I’ve hit the snooze button on my biological clock a long time!
这段关系我一直在苟延残喘
On paper it works out. You saw him.
纸上谈兵没问题 你们都见过他
Who wouldn’t want babies with him?
谁不想和他生小孩?
Every time I get right down to it, something stops me.
我每次想嫁给他就会迟疑
Just stops. -And you don’t have any idea why?
就是迟疑 你知道为什么吗?
Well, I have an idea why.
我知道 说不定我会像她那样发飙
What if Im like her, and I get into it, and just
我知道 说不定我会像她那样发飙
What?
怎样?
Beat everybody and then run away.
把小孩痛打一顿,转身就走
That’s what you think happened? – What do you mean, think?
你以为是这样? 什么叫“以为”?
This isn’t some recovered memory. I wish I could forget.
我当时在场,不是事后才知道 真想忘掉
You have Ya-Ya scars. That’s nothing compared to mine.
你们有丫丫伤疤 但比不上她留给我的伤
If there’s one drop of that in me, I’m better off alone.
若我遗传了她 还是别结婚比较好
No child should find that out the hard way. Neither should Connor.
不能让小孩重演悲剧 也不该害了康纳
Fine, she didn’t want us. She should’ve stayed gone.
好吧,她不要我们 那她就干脆别回来了
But y’all dragged her back here, and she drank until we went away.
你们强带她回来 她酗酒到不管我们
Y’all should know, since you were mixing the drinks!
你们最清楚了,还陪她一起喝
My God, she doesn’t know anything, does she?
天哪,她什么都不知道
Sidda! Go get Lulu. Baylor, get in the car.
丝妲,去找露露 贝勒,上车,
We are leaving. I can’t stay in this house one more second!
我们要走了 这个家我待不下去了
I can’t stand it! I can’t!
我受不了 受不了
我看见月亮,月亮也看见我
月亮看见我想看的人
所以上帝保佑月亮
上帝也保佑我
上帝保佑我想看的人
Mary! Mother of the motherless.
玛利亚!无母的母亲?
Can you see me?
有没有看见我?
I’m here!
我在这里
It’s me again.
又是我
I need divine intervention once again.
我又需要神明帮忙了 好大的惊喜
And here it is.
事情是这样的
My oldest daughter, Siddalee, the one I’ve been complaining about?
我的大女儿丝妲莉
The loudmouth?
就是我常抱怨的那个大嘴巴
She may be walking away from true love.
她可能要背离真爱了
Please stop her.
请阻止她,别让她逃走
Don’t let her run away.
请阻止她,别让她逃走
This is because of me.
都是我害的
She never said it, but I know.
她没说出口,但我知道
She’s only seen me holding back.
她只看到我裹足不前
I take full responsibility.
我要负全责
But I’d appreciate you keeping that to yourself.
但希望这件事您能保密
Please pass this on to your Son and his Father.
请转告您的儿子和他的父亲
I will only smoke once
我将一天只抽…
a day.
一根烟
And I’ll only have a drink once a week, I mean, a day.
一星期只喝一杯酒 一天一杯啦
I’ll do the best I can.
我会尽力做到
If you will just help her out with this one thing
只要您帮她度过这一关
I’ll make it up to you somehow.
我一定会设法报答您
Daddy. -Hey, butterbean.
爸!宝贝!瞧瞧你!
Look at you. You look pretty good for a hostage.
你这个人♥质♥气色不错嘛
Well, my captors are humane.
绑♥架♥我的人很有人性
You’re holding up pretty well yourself.
你气色也不错
Well. Another fine mess.
是啊 又是一片混乱
Yeah.
是啊
The best lesson I ever learned from you was to lay low.
我从你身上学到最好的教训 就是放低姿态
What happened?
出了什么事?
Security has been breached, backups have been called in.
保全系统遭人侵入 援兵快来了
Full-scale Ya-Ya alert.
丫丫全面警戒
But the prisoner has been left unattended.
但没人守卫囚犯啊
You could bust me out. -I could.
你可以救我出去 可以
But then wherever we go, wed still be there.
但不管逃去哪里都没用
No escape. -More like Stockholm syndrome.
无路可逃 好像斯德哥尔摩症候群
That is you. What about me?
那是你,我怎么办?
You’ll end up as the leader.
你最后会成为领袖
The inmate takes over the asylum.
病患占领疗养院
What?
怎样?
Never mind. Never mind.
没什么 没什么
What? Why am I being hauled into court?
怎样?干嘛拖我来受审?
I’m not the one engaging in acts of treachery.
背叛的人又不是我
That’s a matter for some debate.
这点还有争议性
The jurys still out, pal.
陪审团还没裁决
Your kids aren’t writers.
你们的小孩又不是编剧
They’re not exposing your darkest secrets
不会泄露你的秘密来娱乐大众
as entertainment for the masses.
不会泄露你的秘密来娱乐大众
If I knew she would be a writer, I never would have
早知道她要当编剧 我就不会…
What? -Goddamn it!
不会怎样?该死!
Will you stop thinking about how it’ll make you look?
你能不能偶尔别管面子?
Think what you’re saying. She has no idea.
想想你说的话,她又不知情
I can’t believe y’all are doing this to me.
你们竟然这样对我
She knows too much as it is. – She doesn’t know shit.
她知道得太多了 她什么也不知道
What she knows, she’s made the worst of it.
只知道扭曲的事实
It’s like this, pal. If you don’t tell her, we will. Case closed.
就这么办 你不说就由我们来说 讨论结束
This is not the Ya-Ya way. -It is now.
这不是丫丫的作风 现在是了
Ya-Ya.
丫丫!
Now, let’s eat.
吃饭吧
We were ill-equipped.
我们装备不全
It can be summed up in, The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
简言之 通往地狱之路铺满善意
What about the road back? What’s that paved with?
回程的路铺满什么?
Humility.
谦恭
Really?
真的吗?
Does she even have that in her repertoire?
她会做这种事?
Not that she’d care to admit.
她只是不肯承认罢了
Pride covers a multitude of sins.
许多罪恶都是源起于自尊
But you live with someone long enough
但和某人相处得够久
you can see what they’re trying to hide
就能从他们隐瞒的方法
by the way they try to hide it.
看穿他们想隐藏的秘密
She’s hurting too, baby girl.
她也很伤心,乖女儿
Daddy?
爸?
Did you get loved enough?
你得到的爱够多吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!