他们会以绑♥架♥ 持枪抢劫起诉我 他们会将我送去葬场
They got me on kidnapping, armed robbery. They’ll bury me.
我才不跟要想耍我的人讲话 叫负责人出来
I won’t talk to somebody trying to con me. Get someone in charge.
我不要跟你这死肥猪谈判 他在干嘛
I won’t talk to some flunky pig trying to con me. What’s he doing?
退后 你们靠近干嘛
-Get back! -Why are they moving in?
你们退后 退回去
Will you get the fuck back there?
回去 退回去
Get over there!
退回去
Go on back there, man!
他很想尝尝杀我的滋味
He wants to kill me so bad!
我们不杀任何人亚提卡…
-No one’s going to kill anybody. -Attica!
亚提卡…
Attica!
别忘了亚提卡事件
Remember Attica!
你们说话跟放屁一样
Your word don’t fucking matter!
冷静点
Come on, calm down.
把枪放下
Put your guns down!
如果不是有记者 我们早就被杀光了
Without the TV guys, they’d kill us all!
叫他们把枪放下
Put your guns down!
枪放下
Put them down!
把枪放下
Put them down!
亚提卡
Attica!
就是这样 这样才对嘛…
You got it, man!
抢银行
Robbing a bank?
他为什么不跟我说他要钱
Why didn’t he tell me he needed money?
他应该跟我说的
He should have come to me if he needed money.
据了解 现在里面有8名人♥质♥
We know that 8 people are still being held on the bank.
我们对里面的状况完全不清楚
The situation inside the bank is totally unknown to us other than…
除了被释放人♥质♥哈维卡文所提供的描述以外外
…descriptions that have been obtained from Howard Calvin.
你妈是个吸金女 干嘛还抢银行
Why steal when your mom’s a sucker?
现在将镜头带到布鲁克林现场
We’ll switch you now to Ron Cummons at the bank on Brooklyn.
班森小姐 请问里面情况如何
Miss Benson, what’s it like inside?
能说什么 就是抢劫嘛 他们在里面
They’re holding up, what can I say?
有共识了吗 叫沙尔的人…
Got a deal?
拿着枪 不太说话
The guy with the gun on us is a quiet type.
你们相信摩瑞提探长吗
Any confidence in Detective Moretti?
他们不知道摩瑞提探长…我得走了
They don’t know Detective Moretti yet. I got to go now.
你抓我手干嘛
What’s this with the hands?
她都出来了…
She’s out, let her stay.
别进去… 大家都在里面 我要进去
They’re my girls. I’m going back in there.
哈维还好吧 他没事了
-Howard. How is he? -Howard’s all right.
把电视打开 女孩们…
Put the TV on.
我被访问了
Girls, I was interviewed!
讲好了 不错嘛
Looks good.
几乎所有人跟媒体都在外面
The media’s there.
是电视台…
TV people.
干嘛
TV people.
电视台记者想访问你…
They want to talk to you.
桑尼 我们现正在实况转播
Hello, Sonny. You’re on the air.
你介意回答我们几个问题吗 不
Would you answer a few questions for us?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
哈啰 你看
Hello?
没事 我看到我自己了 你刚刚问…
I just saw myself there.
我为什么要这么做 是的
Why am I doing it?
做什么 抢银行
-Doing what? -Robbing a bank.
我不懂你为什么问
I don’t know what you mean by that.
我抢银行是因为这里有钱 你误会了…
I’m robbing a bank because they got money here.
我是说你为什么想要抢钱
I mean, why do you feel you have to steal for money?
你不能工作赚钱吗
Couldn’t you get a job?
不行 要做什么
No. Doing what?
你知道吗 你若要工作 就必须是工会的一员
You know, if you want a job, you got to be a member of a union.
没有工会卡 也没有工作
If you got no union card, you don’t get a job.
那不是工会的工作呢
What about non-union jobs?
他搞不清楚状况啊
What’s wrong with him?
什么叫不是工会的工作 银行出纳员吗
What do you mean non-union? Like what, a bank teller?
你知道他们一周赚多少 不多
You know how much a bank teller makes? Not much.
起薪115元 对吧
$115 to start, right?
你要怎么过活
You can live on that?
我老婆和两个小孩要怎么活 你一周赚多少
I got a wife and kids. How am I to live on that? What do you make a week?
我是来跟你谈有关…嗯 我在跟你说话
-I’m here to talk to you, Sonny. -Yeah, I’m talking to you.
我们是娱乐 对吧 你有什么好处给我们
We’re entertainment, right? What do you got for us?
你想要好处干嘛
What do you want to get for it?
你想拿钱… 我不想 也不需要 你听着
-Do you expect to be paid? -I don’t need to be paid.
我和同伴还有其他9人 我们就快要死了
I’m here with my partner and 9 other people. See, we’re dying!
我们就要血溅五步 肝脑涂地
You’re going to see our brains on the sidewalk.
你会停播新闻 然后插播这个给妇孺观众看吗
You’ll show that on TV?
你可以给我什么 总得有些回馈 桑尼…
What do you got for me? I want something for that.
你可以放弃 放弃
-You could give up. -Give up?
你去过监狱没 没有
-You ever been in prison? -No.
没有 那我们来谈你♥他♥妈♥知道的事吧
No! Let’s talk about something you fucking know about.
你一周赚多少 很抱歉通讯突然中断
-How much you make a week? -Transmission has been interrupted.
我们很快会再带您回现场
Please stand by, we will return to our special news cast very soon.
喂 哈啰 他妈的到底搞什么鬼 喂
Hello? What the fuck happened?
我想他们不喜欢你的用词
Guess he disliked your language.
去他的 干
Fuck him!
他们很可能会跟我们谈判
I don’t know, they might deal with us.
外面那个人怎样我不清楚
I don’t know about that guy out there.
如果我把调查局扯进来 他们说不定肯谈判
But if I get the FBI involved in this, they might deal.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你怎么了
What’s wrong?
你不是答应过我什么吗
You made a promise, didn’t you? Did you promise me something?
你是不是说”不成功 便成仁”
Did you say either we get away clean or we kill ourselves?
你是不是说过 我现在不是说那个
-Did you? -I’m not talking about that.
你要不要遵守诺言 我们还做不做
Do you believe in keeping your promises? Does it still go?
当然
Yes.
那你又在说些什么东西
What are you talking about?
我绝不回监狱
I won’t go back to prison.
把他们全杀死 现在
Kill them all now.
-用刺刀把他们全杀死 -去你的
-Take your bay onet, jamitin to their. -Fuck you!
我们要架飞机 如何
We ask for a jet. What do you think?
我们要架直升机
We get a helicopter.
叫直升机开到屋顶上
We get a helicopter here, it lands on the roof…
再带我们去坐飞机 我们可以飞离这个国家
…and takes us to a jet. And we fly the fuck out of the country.
我们办得到
We can do it.
我们有王牌 我们根本不知道…
We got them. We don’t even know it.
我们有人♥质♥
We’ve got the hostages.
我们从一开始就做错了 我们可以提要求
We’ve been looking at this the wrong way. We make the demands!
他们一定会给我们要的东西
They’ll give us what we want.
我要去热带国家 再也不用忍♥受下雪天
I’m flying to the tropics. Fuck the snow!
嘿 大嘴巴在哪里
Where’s the mouth?
一起去阿尔及利亚 阿尔及利亚 好啊
-You ready to go to Algeria? -Algeria? Yeah, sure!
我们要去气候晴朗的地方
We’re all going to sunny climes!
沙尔 我办得到
I can make it happen!
我已经撑了这么久
I’ve made it happen so far.
我办得到
I can make it happen.
帮我接摩瑞提 探长…
Give me Moretti.
所有的人都去打电♥话♥吧 打个电♥话♥回家报备
All of you, go ahead, make calls. Call home or whatever.
我们要去旅行
We’re going on a trip.
我有话跟你说
I want to talk to you.
我要出来非常好 我会在外面等你
-I’m coming out. -Good, I’ll be there.
走吧 他要出来了
Let’s go, he’s coming out.
现在 你要了解状况
You must understand something.
一旦离开就不能回头
If we leave the country, there’s no coming back here.
你知道我说什么吧 不能回头
There’s no coming back.
想要跟谁说话
If there’s anyone you want to talk to…
想要跟谁说再见的话 要快
…you want to say goodbye to, do it now.
没有
No.
你有想去的国家吗
Is there any special country you want to go to?
怀俄明
Wyoming.
那里不行 那不是个国家
No, Wyoming…. That’s not a country.
没关系 我来处理
That’s all right. I’ll take care of it.
放下 听到没
Put them down.
放下 听到没 看 我什么也没带
Put them down! You hear that? What do I have?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章决战以拉谷
下一篇文章我是杜兰
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!