What’s the matter with you?
什么 你在里面开什么枪啊
-What? -Why’d you fire that shot in there?
我们有两百五十个警♥察♥在这边 该死
We got 250 cops here!
那你们在后头搞什么鬼 别再里头乱来
Fuck you! What were they doing back there?
你到底在玩什么把戏
What the hell’s the matter with you?
我们还要不要谈判
Are we dealing?
他们想进来是不是 谁
-They were trying to get in there? -Who?
少来这套 你心里明白
Come on, you know who!
这到底是怎么回事 你们这群蠢蛋
-What’s going on? -You’re full of shit!
去后面看看发生什么事
Find out what’s going on there!
我真的不知道你别装模作样了
-Honest to God, Sonny, I don’t know! -Bullshit!
通讯设备还没架好 鬼扯…
Communications aren’t set up yet.
找其他人来跟我谈吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Get someone to talk to me!
叫别人来吧 我不想再跟你谈了
I’m not talking to you anymore.
让我跟你谈吧 你这说一套做一套的人
-Let me talk to you. -You say this, you do that.
他们在后面做什么
Why were they back there?
我也不知道
I don’t know!
是吗 你不知道 又在装了
You’re full of shit!
那是突击队
-It’s another force. -A tactical force!
他们喜欢开枪及攀岩走壁
They like to shoot, climb through windows!
没有你的下令 他们也可以蛮干吗
They like that, right! Without your orders, right?
是的 他们不听我的命令
Yes! Without my orders!
我怎么知道你们不会从屋顶上冲进来
You coming through the roof?
因为我说不会
I tell you we won’t.
是吗 你说的全是放屁
You’re telling me a lot of things, but you’re not doing them.
他们在干嘛
What were they doing?!
我不知道你不能回答我
-I don’t know! -And you can’t answer me.
你不能回答我 我可以
-You can’t answer. -Yes, I can.
那告诉我他们在干嘛
So tell me what they were doing.
我们没有通讯设备 所以我派人到后面去
No communications! I sent someone back there.
若沙尔开杀戒 全都是你的错
I got a guy in there who’s going to kill somebody.
不是我的
That’s your responsibility.
等等 你的要求我们都办好了 是吗
Wait a minute, hold on. We got everything you wanted.
是的 我们找不到直升机 但有辆巴士
Can’t get a helicopter, but a bus is coming.
飞机在甘尼迪机场待命 好吗
We got a jet coming into Kennedy, all right?
我们已经找到你太太
We got ahold of your wife.
她现在正要赶过来这里
Your wife is coming.
我们已找到你太太 她现在正要赶过来
We reached her and she’s coming here.
你要去哪 不去哪 我还是在这里…
Where are you going?
我以为我们要谈判的
I’m right here. I thought we were going to talk.
我也是 但我们还没有谈
I thought so, too. But we’re not.
我们现在谈 你们却想从后门闯进来
We’re trying to get in the back door.
你太太将在三十分钟内赶到这儿
Your wife will be here soon.
满意吗 他们为什么枪还指着我
They’re still pointing. They love it.
把枪收好 收好
Holster that weapon! Holster it!
把枪收好
Holster that weapon!
你也是
You too!
好了吧
All right, come on.
怎样 你还想怎样
-What? -What else do you want me to do?
你是要我怎样
How could you do any better?
我们什么都答应你了
We got all you wanted.
你的要求我都答应
I’ll do anything I can to stop anything.
你还需要其他东西吗
Anything else?
有 什么
-Yeah. -What?
里面的人饿了
I got some people in there that are hungry.
可否给他们点食物 没问题 要什么
-Can you get food? -What do you want?
送些披萨进去 好不好 好啊
-Want some pizzas? -Yeah, all right.
送些披萨进去
Get some pizzas in.
可不可以再来点啤酒 嗯…
Can we get some beer, you think?
不好不好 还是汽水吧
No beer. Let’s keep it to soft drinks, all right?
记得还要有可乐汽水
Some soft drinks too, okay? Cokes!
还要什么吗 再来点阿斯匹灵吧
-What else? -And some aspirin too.
还要阿斯匹灵 有人不舒服
Some lady’s not feeling well.
没有了吧
Anything else?
还有…不准耍我 不会 我♥干♥嘛耍你
Don’t con me.
我已经够烦的了 也不想自找麻烦
I’m in trouble enough as it is. I’m not trying to create any trouble.
没事了
It’s okay.
直升机没办法停在这儿
They can’t bring a helicopter in here.
沙尔 直升机没办法停在这儿
They can’t land it here.
他们要换一辆大巴士 可容纳我们全部
They’re going to get us a big bus so we can all get in.
接我们去机场
And that’s how we get to the airport.
目前情况还不错
It looks good.
还有我刚帮你们叫了些吃的
You people, I just ordered you some food.
也有阿斯匹灵
I even got her some aspirins.
一切都进行得很顺利
So we’re moving it along now.
对了 我还得付食物钱 那些做记号♥的五元钞在哪
I got to pay for the food. Where’s the marked fives?
你刚做了件愚蠢的事
That was a foolish thing you did back there.
愚蠢的事
Foolish thing.
我们还要继续这样下去
We going to get the ball rolling?
对啊 不然你以为我在干嘛
Yeah, what do you think I’m doing?
事情一直在进行
I’m working on it. What’s it look like?
你以为这是件简单的事 我不能激怒他们
You think it’s easy? I got to keep them cool.
还要顾到你们
I got to keep you people happy.
我想点子又谈判 都是我一人在做
I got to have the ideas and do it all alone.
我在努力了 你想试试吗
You want to try it?
桑尼 你要的食物来了
Your food is here, Sonny.
我开始讨厌你了
You’re starting to get on my nerves.
跟着他进去 不会有事的
Go on with him there. You’ll be all right. Go right ahead.
多少钱 付过了 已经付过了
-What do I owe you? -It’s all paid for.
没关系 我来付有零钱
-No, I’ve paid for that. -I got it.
拿去
Here.
零钱留着
Keep the change.
你想要这个
You want this?
你们喜欢
You like it?
摩瑞提 要不要
Moretti, could you use five?
还有很多
I got a lot for you.
退后 该死的
Get back, god damn it!
还要…
More! More! More!
可以帮我开门吗
Could you open it?
谢了
Thank you, man.
我成了明星
I’m a fucking star!
抱她起来 她不会有事的
No, just pick her up and hold her. She’ll be okay.
你踢得不错嘛
You kick good. Here.
就是在这里卡住的
This is where it gets stuck!
她在愚弄自己
Miriam’s making a fool of herself.
谁有烟 我有
Anybody got a cigarette? Yeah, I do.
你不是不抽烟
Sylvia, you don’t smoke!
你不抽烟
You don’t?
那你现在干嘛抽
Why do you want to start now?
我快吓死了 你不抽烟吗
-I’m scared to death, that’s why. -You don’t smoke?
不抽 为什么
No. How come?
我不想得癌症 我的天啊
-I don’t want the cancer. -My God!
把烟给我吧
The cigarette.
爱抽就抽吧
Do what you want.
我只觉得应该照顾自己的身体
I think you ought to take care of your body.
我的身体 为什么
My body? What for?
身体是上帝的庙宇
Your body is the temple of the Lord.
你是认真的
You’re serious!
你可以抢银行
So you rob a bank…
但不能沾恶习 是这样的吗
…but you keep your body pure. Is that it?
你到底要不要抽
You going to smoke or what?

Yes.
如果我因此得癌症 你得负一半的责任
If I die of cancer, it’ll be half your fault.
不 那是因为你意志力薄弱
No, it’s because you’re weak.
是的 我意志力薄弱
Right, I’m weak.
你的子弹呢
Where’s your bullets?
我是马维尼…
Mulvaney speaking.
是摩瑞提
It’s Moretti.
喂 你们千万不要轻举妄动
Will you guys hold it down back there?
桑尼 你太太来了
They’re bringing in your wife.
摩瑞提在哪儿 可能在酒吧里

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章决战以拉谷
下一篇文章我是杜兰
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!