这里也没有 要不要看我的袖子
See this here, look! I got nothing up my sleeve!
这里也没有 要不要看我的口袋
I got nothing here either! Want to see my pockets? Here!
你不敢不带枪吧
You need that gun, right!
摩瑞提 叫他们把枪放下
Moretti! Tell them to put their guns down!
嘿 你 看不懂吗 把枪放回枪袋去
Put it in your holster!
把枪放下
Put the guns down!
懂吗 把枪放下 那是什么
You know what it means to put a gun down? What’s this?
谢谢 这就对了
Right! Thank you very much!
你们终于开窍了
You got it, right?
你们终于开窍了 嘿 摩瑞提
You got it, baby! Hey, Moretti!
都是你帮我的
You made it happen!
玛利亚在里面
You got Maria in there!
他里面有枪 玛利亚…
He’s got a gun in there!
玛利亚 玛利亚…
把他带走
Get him the fuck out of here!
老天啊 怎么会这样
How the hell did that happen?
我有沙尔在里面别紧张 别紧张
-I got Sal in there! -Take it easy!
通知管区警♥察♥
Notify the precinct.
他是谁
Who the fuck is that?
只是个西班牙小孩
One of them Spanish kids.
玛利亚又是谁 她被你关…
-Who’s Maria? -She’s inside.
沙尔要见桑尼 不然就要开枪了
Sal wants to see Sonny, says he’ll shoot unless he does!
他是认真的 桑尼 他是认真的 沙尔…
He’s serious! Sonny, he means it!
没关系 没关系
It’s all right.
对不起 怎么发生的
-I’m sorry. -How’d that happen?
他女朋友是人♥质♥之一 你没事吧
You got his girlfriend in there. You okay?
他想杀我
That fuck tried to kill me.
他打了你好几下 我被打了好几下
-You look all squeezed out. -I am squeezed out!
让我看看你的头
Let me see your head, all right?
我在流血 让我看看…
-I’m bleeding! -Let me see it.
还好 你想跟我说什么
It’s all right. You want to talk to me about something?
刚有个人打电♥话♥来
Should’ve heard that phone call.
一个疯子打来说 要杀死所有的人
Some creep calls up and says, “Kill everybody. ”
每个人都想杀死所有的人
Everyone wants to kill everyone.
这种人到处都会有的 对吧 对啊
I think you’re going to get assholes like that any how, right?
跟你说…我有个提议
I want to talk to you. I got an offer.
我想要一架直升机
I want a helicopter.
还要可以带我去任何国家的飞机
And a jet to go wherever I want to go.
所以小的不行 要大的那一种
So I don’t want a little jet, I want a big one.
有酒吧和钢琴的那种 我很可能会离开国家
One with a bar, a piano. Maybe I want to leave the country.
我不知道直升机是否能来这儿
I don’t know whether a helicopter would fit in here or not.
我帮你查查看吧
I’ll check it.
可以停在屋顶上不行 上面是柏油 停上去会垮的
-It could land on the roof. -That’s asphalt, it’ll break through.
让我打电♥话♥问我上司好吗
I’ll call my superiors, you understand?
让我… 那干嘛不叫你上司来呢
Why not bring your superiors here?
让我直接跟他们谈 就不必透过你了
Why am I talking to you if you got to call superiors?
我们有分歧对 所以我要跟他们说
-We don’t always see eye-to-eye. -Yeah, so I’ll talk to them.
我会打电♥话♥问问他们怎么说
I’ll see what they say.
我和他们谈谈
I’ll talk to them and ask them, all right?
还有其他的要求吗
Anything else I can get you?
我要你把我太太带来这儿
I want you to bring my wife down here.
好 那你要给我们什么 你要什么
-What do you give us? -What do you want?
女人♥质♥
The women hostages.
老天啊 跟你说话真累
There’s no talking to you!
不是说过吗 里面全是女的
I told you, that’s all I got in there is women.
你到底要不要谈判啊
You going to talk to me or what?
你答应我一个要求 我给一个人♥质♥
I give one hostage for each thing you give me, see?
给我直升机放一个人♥质♥ 给我飞机再放一个
The helicopter for a hostage. The jet for a hostage.
带我太太来 给你一个
You give me my wife, I give you a hostage.
其他人用飞机送回家
Then the rest come home on the jet.
我看他们能怎么做好吗
I’ll see what they’ll do, all right?
在这段期间你赶快选人♥质♥
In the meantime, pick out who you want to give us.
还有你太太在哪里
And tell me where your wife is, all right?
我坐在这儿管我自己的事 我听到桑尼抢银行
I’m here minding my own business, I hear the transistor go “Sonny what?”
我真不敢相信 我抱起孩子就跑
I can ‘t believe my ears! I grab the kids!
我告诉你那个抢银行的人 绝对不是桑尼
I’m telling you, Sonny didn’t do it. It ain’t him to rob a bank!
桑尼绝不会伤害 或威胁任何人…
It ain’t him to steal or hurt anybody or do nothing wrong!
从我认识他到现在 他从没做过坏事
He’s never done wrong since the day I know him!
前天晚上
Night before last
我们在康尼岛时发现他买♥♥了一把有子弹的枪
we’re at Coney Island. I see he keeps a loaded gun on the car!
我现才知道 他的行为有多么疯狂
Things are adding up how crazy he’s acting lately…
都是受坏朋友的影响 我就看着他
…and in with a bad crowd. So I look at him.
到床上去 他像疯了似的一直骂小孩
Get in bed. He’s yelling at the kids like a madman.
然后他突然叫我带小孩去玩 我不想去
Then he wants me to go in a kiddie ride. I don’t want to go.
他就一直吼 乖 宝贝 嘘…
He starts screaming at me.
一直吼个不停
He’s screaming and screaming.
在车里我问他 桑尼 你要那把枪干嘛
I say, “What are you going to do with the gun?”
不会是杀我 把尸体丢到河里吧
Shoot me and dump me in the river?
我当时好害怕 我从不怕他的
I was scared of him. I never been scared of him.
他妈妈说我们一天到晚打架 还惊动警♥察♥
His mother says we always fought. The cops was always at our house.
有一次我在车子里 想用千斤顶打他
I hit him with a jack handle once in the car.
却打到我自己
I didn’t even hit him. I hit myself.
全身到处都是瘀伤
You should’ve seen the bruise on my leg.
他却只穿上衣服戴帽子出门去
He’d put on his hat and coat, he goes out the door.
所以 我不相信是他做的
So they tell me he did it. But I don’t believe it.
瓦基克小姐 听我说 你必须到银行来一趟
Mrs. Wortzik, listen to me. They want you down at the bank.
他的身体有可能会做 但他的头脑绝不可能
His body functions might’ve done it, but he himself, he didn’t do it!
亲爱的艾比我梦过掉到水里
“Dear Abby: Lately I’ve been dreaming about falling into water…
无法接近水面
…and not being able to reach the surface.
我呼吸困难 我惊醒后一身冷汗
I begin to breathe heavily and I wake up in a cold sweat.
一个朋友说我的问题是因为性压抑
A friend tells me that my problem is one of sexual repression. ”
玛格莉特 你还好吧
Margaret, are you all right?
你有没有对里面的女孩做任何事
Are you doing anything to any of those girls on there?
又是他
He’s back again.
这是谁
Who’s this?
桑尼…玛格莉特
Look at Margaret.
她怎么了
What’s the matter with her?
这里没有空气
There’s no air in here.
空调坏了吗
What happened to the air conditioning?
苏 我很抱歉
I’m sorry, Syl.
空调在哪儿
Where’s the air conditioning?
地下室
In the basement.
沙尔 我下去看看情况
I’ll go check the air conditioning.
很快就回来
I’ll be right back.
我从没坐过飞机
I never been up in an airplane before.
又怎样
So?
我是说…坐飞机跟坐车一样
I mean, it’s safe. It’s like a car.
事实上 比车还安全
It’s safer than a car.
别害怕 沙尔
It’s all right, Sal.
我要去检查空调了
I’m going to go check it now.
沙尔 他们从后面进来了
They’re coming in the back!
进去金库 快点
In the vault!
回去 退回去不 不要开枪
-Get back! -No, don’t fire!
桑尼 注意点
That’s it, Sonny!
带她进去 快进去
Get her in there!
那枪是谁开的
Who fired that shot?
是谁开枪的
Who fired?
快点 动作快
Come on! Move!
好 抬腿
Okay, legs!
拿扩音器给我
Get the bullhorn!
你拿到扩音器了吗
You got that bullhorn?
出来吧 桑尼
Come on out, Sonny!
妈的 这是我”最”需要的了
That’s all I need.
你去处理一下吧
Take care of that, will you?
桑尼 出来吧
Come on out!
你们安静点儿行不行啊
Straighten that out, will you?
桑尼 出来吧
Sonny, come on out.
桑尼 王八蛋 你想害死那些人吗
You son of a bitch, you want to get those people killed?
现在就出来吧
Come on out here, now.
我可以看到你了 出来吧
I see you, Sonny, come on!
你神经错乱啦

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章决战以拉谷
下一篇文章我是杜兰
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!