Let me see the other guy’s cut.
给我看一下另一个的存货
Oh here we go!
噢 有了
Shadow paid for that. He’s expecting it.
Shadow 给了钱的 他在等着
Turn around and spread your legs.
转身 张开腿
There’s a fucking CO waiting
有个狱警的
Turn around and spread your legs.
转身 张开腿
That’s not how it works.
这样不合规矩
I don’t like sneaky people doing sneaky shit behind my back.
我不喜欢有人在我背后鬼鬼祟祟的干起那回事
Don’t know what you’re talking about but we have a system here.
我不知道你说什么 但我们有规矩
Fuck your system. Today is my way.
去他妈的规矩 现在我是老大
What the hell?
鬼整了
Fuck off with that shit man!
别再搞了 大哥
Fuck!

Or tell us what you’re thinkin’.
告诉我们你在想什么
Shit man! You just ruined it.
我靠 你坏了我好事
Tell us one of your lady stories B. Good idea!
说一下你的私房♥事 好主意
Yeah boy! Yeah yeah!
对啊 兄弟 好啊
Yeah man! Oh! All right.
对啊 兄弟 噢 好啊
Make it good.
编好一点
So I’m sleeping over at my girl’s house right?
我在一个女孩家里过夜
And she’s on the rag so she just wants to go to sleep.
她大姨妈来了 那她就想睡觉
I got the worst case of blue balls all right?
我实在憋不住了
Fuck that bitch dog. Fuck that bitch!
上那婊♥子♥ 老友 上嘛
So I… I just go downstairs to the living room.
那么我…我就去楼下的客厅
I’m in my boxers.
我穿着四角裤
And chilling out throw on the TV and I just light up a J .
想冷静下来 开了电视 点燃了香烟
But then the front door opens.
但是前门开了
And who walks in?
谁进来了
Her fucking mom!
她老母
I think she’s gonna either bitch me out
我以为她要把我赶出去
or make some small talk and go off to bed but no.
或者是说一下闲话然后去睡觉 但不是
She takes off her jacket.
她脱掉夹克
She’s wearing this dress that
她当时穿着一条裙子
makes her titties just pop right out.
你好明显就能看到她的乳♥房♥♥了
And then she comes and she sits right next to me.
他来到我旁边坐下
I don’t know what the hell to say
我不知道该说什么
so I’m just trying to watch TV.
只是试着看电视
But I could see out of the corner of my eye that’s she’s looking at me.
但我眼角看到 她在看着我
And then she says: Can I get a drag of that?
然后她说 我能吸一口吗
And I’m like: Sure .
我喜欢 当然
So I’m watching her smoke this thing
我看到她在抽这个
and she’s got these big juicy lips
她涂着满嘴的口红
and she’s getting red lipstick all over the tip of it.
她朝我的脸上炊烟
And she’s blowing smoke in my face and I’m trying to concentrate on TV.
我努力的把精力集中在电视上
But when she gives the spliff back
但是当她把大♥麻♥烟卷放起来
some ash falls right on my boxers.
一些烟灰恰好掉在我的短裤上
And before I can even do anything
就在我要做点什么之前
she bends over and blows the ash off with her mouth.
她转过身 把烟灰掉了
And the bitch just sits back and says:
然后她 坐回去 说
I’m gonna go to bed now.
我现在要上♥床♥睡觉了
I’m watching her go and before she gets to the doorway
我看着她走了 等她刚要走到门口
she turns back and says: Good night Davis.
她转过身 说 晚安 Davis
You want that bitch! You want that white boy!
你喜欢那婊♥子♥ 你想要吗 白种人
So what the fuck would you do? What would you do?
那么 你♥他♥妈♥的到底想干吗 你到底想干吗
I knew I had to do something right?
我知道我必须的做点什么 是吗
I’m not a fucking idiot. So I start…
我不是他妈的笨蛋 因此我开始…
I start sneaking up the stairs really slowly.
我慢慢地靠近楼梯
And I walk into her room really really slowly.
我真的走进了她的房♥间 非常慢的
She can’t hear me.
我没有听到我
And when I get there
当我到那得时候
she’s just combing her hair in her vanity mirror.
她正在化妆镜前梳理她的头发
And she’s just like looking all sultry all sexy.
她就是 看起来非常 性感迷人
And then when she notices me standing there
当她注意到我站在那得时候
what does she say?
她说了什么
Would you help me with my zipper?
你能帮我拉拉链吗
Damn son! So now I’m fucking…
该死的 小子 那现在 我他妈的…
Now I’m standing behind her right?
现在我站在她后面 对吗
I’m standing behind her unzipping her dress
我站在她后面 拉开她裙子的拉链
and she starts leaning forward towards the mirror
接着她斜靠向镜子
so she could see her face closer in the mirror.
这样她能够更加近距离的看她的脸
And that means that her ass is back up against my dick
那就是说她的屁♥股♥就对准我的鸡♥巴♥
like brushing against me.
就像 碰到了 我
And I don’t know what the fuck goes through my head
我不知道 我脑袋里闪过的什么
but I slap her ass and then I go
因为 我打了她的屁♥股♥ 接着我走了
Lay back on the bed bitch and open your legs.
躺在床上 婊♥子♥ 打开你的腿
What the fuck did you just say?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说的什么
And then she grabs me by the throat
接着 她叫住住了我
throws me down on that fucking bed
把我扔到了床上
jumps on me and starts sucking on my face man.
骑到我身上 亲我 man
Yeah! Yeah!
好 好
That’s my boy!
像个男人
Whoa!

Good morning ladies! Gather round the middle.
早上好 美眉们 聚集到这中♥央♥来
Let’s see how your team spirit is this morning.
今天早上 让我看看你们的团队精神怎么样
We’re gonna play a game called dodge ball.
我们要玩一个躲球游戏
Now mix up into two teams.
现在自♥由♥组合成两组
We’re not gonna have any of this bullshit
我没有胡扯
on my court this morning.
今天早上在我的球场
You ain’t no wiggers no niggers no fucking crackers.
你们不是黑白鬼 不是黑鬼 不是精神残疾
I don’t give a shit what you think you is.
我不是废话 你们认为你们是谁
You’re a bunch of stray dogs that got locked up in this dog pound
你们是一群 被锁在狗栏里流浪狗
and you all stink the same!
你们所有的人都臭名昭著
Now mix this shit up!
现在分组
Sweat Marks get your ass over there now.
甜心 Marks 滚那边去 现在
Anybody else want my foot in their ass? Now mix this shit up!
还有人想要挨我的踢吗 现在分组
My rules are simple.
规则很简单
Strike your opponent with the ball.
用球打你的对手
Dodge it catch it
躲球 接球
and do not step on the line or your team loses.
不要踩到线上 否则你的队就输了
Ready?
准备好了吗
On your mark… set…
各就各位… 开始…
You’re out!
你出局了
Come on!
快点
You’re out big boy!
你出局了 大个子
Come on man. You’re gone.
快点 小子
This is your time to get your aggression out.
现在该你反击了
Now brother!
现在 兄弟
You’re out! You’re out.
你出局了 你出局了
Let’s go! Come on!
我们走 快点
Come on! Get him!
快点 抓住他
Come on! Come on take him out!
快点 快点 把他带出去
Sweat Marks!
甜心 Marks
Yeah Sweat Marks!
好 甜心 Marks
Sweat Marks! Sweat Marks!
甜心 Marks 甜心 Marks
Oh!

Sweat Marks! Sweat Marks!
甜心 Marks 甜心 Marks
One more!
再来一个
Yeah! You’re my bitch now!
是的 你是我的婊♥子♥
Oh shit!
哦 妈的
Yo man what’s in there?
哟 小子 那是啥
Sour OJ bread and a lot of sugar.
酸臭的橙汁 面包 和一大堆糖
Angel was that your dad that came to visit today?
Angel 今天来探监的是你的父亲吗
Yep.

When’s your mom gonna come?
你妈妈什么时候来
Man I’ll fucking slit your throat if you go there.
小子 你要去那我他妈撕烂你的嘴
What? Seriously.
什么 当真的
When’s you mom gonna come. Is she cute?
你妈什么时候来 她漂亮吗
I don’t know fuck.
我不知道 操
You can tell if a woman’s pretty even if it’s your mom.
即使她是你妈 你也可以说后所她是否漂亮
I dunno. Is she an attractive woman?
我不知道 她是个有魅力的女人吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!