Don’t be pushy, pushy.
这是送你的盆栽
A plant for you.
也许他是那种变种生物
Maybe he’s some animal that wasn’t supposed to live.
就像那次看的那只兔子
You know, like those rabbits we saw that time.
-你就乱猜吧 -这是绿色 这是桔色 这是红色
– Don’t be lame. – Green, orange, red.
也有可能是只猴子或者大猩猩…
Could be a monkey or an orangutan…
一只秃头猴子
A bald monkey?
他是猪吗 他吃起东西就像猪
Is he a pig? He sure eats like one.
你可以捏出表情
You could make faces.
严肃的或是开心的 还可以有尖尖的牙齿
And make them mean and happy and make them get sharp teeth.
我们住在这里
We are here.
-就是这里 -不行 用这个
– We’re here. – No, use this.
什么都可以捏出来
You could make all sorts of things.
是的 我们在这儿
Okay. We’re here.
就在这儿
We are here.
你住在哪儿
Where are you from?
我不喜欢他的脚丫子
I don’t like his feet.
脚就是脚嘛 小笨蛋
They’re only feet, you little twerp.
他想告诉我们什么东西
He’s trying to tell us something.
地球
Earth.
是家
Home.

Home.
他在干嘛
What’s he doing?
这是怎么了
What’s happening?
艾略特
Elliott.
哦 不
Oh, no.
艾略特 怎么了
Elliott, what is it?
不清楚 我有点害怕
I don’t know. Something scary.
-有脉冲振动吗 -没有 头儿
– Got a pulse? – No, boss.
等等 这里有
Hold it. We got it right here.
继续调查
Follow him.
你怀疑这所房♥子
You think this house?
你跟他说什么是学校了吗
Did you explain school to him?
这种高智慧生物 怎么可能会懂学校是怎么回事
How do you explain school to higher intelligence?
也许他很笨呢 说不定他就像工蜂
Maybe he’s not that smart. Maybe he’s a worker bee
只知道按按钮什么的也说不定
who only knows how to push buttons.
他是大智若愚
He’s too smart.
好吧 我只希望不要某天醒来 发现自己身在火星
Okay, I just hope we don’t wake up on Mars or something,
被几百万小矮人包围
surrounded by millions of little squashy guys.
早 艾略特
Hi, Elliott.
-早 艾略特 你的精灵呢 -闭嘴吧你
– Hey, Elliott, where’s your goblin? – Shut up.
他回来了没
Did he come back?
是呀 回来没
Well, did he?
没错 回来啦
Yeah, he came back.
不过他不是精灵 他是太空人
But he’s not a goblin. He’s a spaceman.
像外星人一样
As in extraterrestrial.
他从哪里来 天王星吗 明白吗 妄想症狂人
Where’s he from? Uranus? Get it? Your anus?
-他不明白啦 泰勒 -明白吗 妄想症狂人
– He doesn’t get it, Ty. – Get it? Your anus?
-他不会懂的啦 -你好幼稚
– He doesn’t get it. – You’re so immature.
那你就是无底洞
And you’re a sine supremus.
-脑残 -无底洞
– Zero charisma. – Sine supremus.
闭上你的臭嘴 格雷格
Shut up, Greg!
-无底洞 -脑残
– Sine supremus. – Zero charisma!
你个弱智
You wimp.
出发啦
Let’s go.
快点 快上车 都快迟到了
Come on. Get in the car. We’re gonna be late.
同学们 今天我们来做青蛙解剖实验
Okay, boys and girls, today we will be doing the actual frog dissection
大家都准备很久了
for which we’ve been preparing.
你会发现有很多相似的地方
And you will find many similarities.
一旦你开始认真解剖 你就会发现这些结构…
As you get into the dissection, you will discover that the anatomy
解剖刀是很锋利的
The scalpel is very sharp.
用的时候要千万注意
Use discretion when you are cutting.
不会有很多血 青蛙大部分是体液
There will be very little blood. There may be a few body fluids.
在开始解剖之前…
As we get started with the dissection…
大家千万要做好笔记…
remember that the things that you are writing down…
解剖过程中你们主要的工作就是
One thing that you should be looking for during the dissection
找到青蛙的心脏 观察心脏的跳动
is to locate the heart and notice that it is still beating.
再次强调一下 要注意观察青蛙
I’m going to once more emphasize the similarities
与我们以往已经看过的…
of those things which we see in the…
人类器官的共同点…
similarities with human anatomy…
首先 这是心脏…
First of all, here’s the heart…
肠道也会出现蠕动现象
the intestines will be going through their peristaltic action.
输入了X-W-V-U
X-W-V-U.
以及A-F-P
A-F-P.
拼写错误”麻烦事”的正确拼写
That is incorrect. The correct spelling of nuisance is
应该是N-U-I-S-A-N-C-E
N-U-I-S-A-N-C-E.
他们要把我们吸进去
They’re pulling us up.
同学们 这些是被三氯甲烷浸泡的棉球
Class, these are the cotton balls with the chloroform.
一旦我把棉球放进去 要马上把盖子盖严实
And as soon as I get them all in, be sure and put the lid on right away.
非常好
That’s it.
药物会让它们进入睡眠状态
That will start them going to sleep.
它们会失去知觉 不会有任何疼痛
And they won’t feel anything. They won’t be hurt.
药物见效要稍等一会儿
It’ll take a little while.
如果不想看着 可以不看
If you don’t want to watch them, you don’t have to.
说你好呀
Say hi.
你会说话吗
Can you talk?
你会说”你好”吗
Can you say hi?
你好
Hello.
拉尔夫叔叔
Uncle Ralph!
是拉尔夫叔叔从加州打来的长途
It’s Uncle Ralph, long distance from California!
我长话短说 电♥话♥费可贵了
I’ll talk fast. This call must be expensive.
不不不 如果是礼拜六不通过接线员打的话
No, no, no, no. If I call anytime on Saturday without an operator,
打五分钟含税才85美分
I can talk for five minutes for 85 cents plus tax.
通话越短 付得也越少
If I talk less, I pay less.
快让我跟小家伙们聊几句
Let me talk to that little fella.
卢 是拉尔夫叔叔
Lou, it’s Uncle Ralph.
你好 拉尔夫叔叔
Hello, Uncle Ralph.
不如放了它
Save him.
快跑呀 回到河里去 回到林子里去
Run for your life! Back to the river! Back to the forest!
快跑 我要救你们
Run! I want to save you!
你们快跑呀
Let’s get out of here!
快逃命吧
Get out!
我必须放它走
I got to let him go!
必须救救它们
You’ve got to save him!
让我来吧
Let me handle this!
同学们 让我来吧 我来处理
Class. Let me handle this! I can handle this.
我来处理吧
Let me get this.
爷爷 怎么了
Grandpa, what’s wrong?
恐怕贝斯蒂·苏明天跑不了了
I’m afraid Betsy Sue isn’t going to run tomorrow.
不 究竟怎么回事
Oh, no. Is it anything serious?
哈维 我回来了 快来呀 孩子
Harvey, I’m home. Come here, boy.
在这儿呢
Here he is.
谁在那儿
Here’s who?
从月亮来的外星人呀 不过你好像已经把它弄死了
The man from the moon, but I think you’ve killed him already.
宝贝 让我先把东西放下 好吗
Honey, just as soon as I unload the stuff, okay?
虫子
Med-bugs.
我要你见一个人
I want you to meet somebody.
物价才一个礼拜又涨了
This stuff has gone up so much in one week.
我给你见一个人
I want you to meet somebody.
好的 宝贝 等我先把东西放好 好吗
Okay, honey, as soon as I finish putting all this stuff away, all right?
可恶的酱汁 我就知道不好洗
Stupid ragù. I knew it wouldn’t come out.
这是怎么回事
What’s with this?
你好
Hello.
我就是 请说
Yeah, this is she.
“篮子”
“Basket.”
“强盗”
“Bandit.”
“球”
“Ball.”
“篮子 强盗 球”
“Basket. Bandit. Ball.”
“虫子”
“Bugs.”
“香蕉”
“Bananas.”
喝醉了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章梦之安魂曲
下一篇文章千钧一发
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!