Intoxicated?
你确定是艾略特干的
You sure you have the right Elliott?
“B 开头是B”
“B. B.”
-“饼干” -B
– “Biscuits.” – B.
不过”B”是拿着球棒和棒球的…
But “B” is for boy…
男孩子们
with a baseball and bat.
你刚才说”B”
You said “B.”
你会念”B”太好了
You said “B.” Good.
太好了
Good.
好的 我马上过来 麻烦你了
Okay, I’ll be right down. Thank you.
哥特 我得去接艾略特
Gertie, I have to go pick up Elliott.
-你在家里乖乖的… -妈妈 他会说话
– Will you be a good girl… – Mommy, he can talk.
他当然会说话呀 我10分钟后回来 你别乱跑哦
Of course he can talk. I’ll be right back in 10 minutes. Stay there.
大家注意了 小格罗夫将向大家表演
Ladies and gentlemen, little Grover here will demonstrate
连蹦两次哦
by chinning himself two times.
-两次 -两次没错
– Two times? – Two times.
-我可以开始了吗 -可以了 请吧
– Can I start? – Okay. Go ahead.
好的 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
电♥话♥
Phone.
电♥话♥
Phone.
电♥话♥
Phone.
电♥话♥
Phone.
你想打电♥话♥
You want to call somebody?
我不会赔偿青蛙的
I am not paying for frogs.
乖乖的 乖乖的哦
Be good. Be good.
藏在这里 别乱跑
Stay here. Stay.
不准告诉别人哦 谁也不许哦
And don’t tell anybody. Nobody.
乖乖 乖乖的哦
Be good. Be good.
闪开
Move.
天呐
Oh, God!
-艾略特 -怎么了
– Elliott. – What?
艾略特
Elliott.
艾略特
Elliott.
我教他说话了 他会说话啦
I taught him how to talk now. He can talk now.
艾略特
Elliott!
你看看他自己拿的这些东西
Look what he brought up here all by himself.
艾略特
Elliott.
他拿这些东西干什么呀
What’s he need this stuff for?
艾略特 艾略特
Elliott. Elliott.
E.T. 你会说吗
E.T. Can you say that?
你会说E.T吗
Can you say E. T?
E和T
E.T.
跟我念 E.T E.T
E.T. E.T. E.T.
乖乖的
Be good.
“太好了”这句也是我教他的
“Be good.” I taught him that, too.
你该让他有点男子汉的样
You should give him his dignity.
这身打扮太不靠谱了
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen!
电♥话♥
Phone.
电♥话♥
Phone?
他说”电♥话♥”
He said “phone”?
你听不懂英文吗 他说了”电♥话♥”
Can’t you understand English? He said “phone.”

Home.
没错 那就是E.T的家呀
You’re right. That’s E.T.’s home.
E.T要
E.T.
打电♥话♥回家
Home, phone.
E.T要电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home.
E.T要电♥话♥回家 E.T要电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home. E.T. Phone home.
他想给家里打电♥话♥
He wants to call somebody.
-这怎么回事 -外星人打电♥话♥回家
– What’s all this shit? – E.T. Phone home.
天啊 他会说话了
Oh, my God, he’s talking now.

Home.
外星人打电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home?
外星人打电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home.
家人就会来吗
And they’ll come?

Come.

Home.
-求你了 我保证 妈妈 -什么书
– Come on. I promise, Mom. – What book?
-你想要哪个都行 -蜘蛛侠…
– Any one you want. – Spiderman…
我没事 我们就挤个笑脸
I’m fine. We’ll just put a smile on our face
努力撑过明晚 我就别无他求了
and try to get through the evening. That’s all I want to do.
我们不能让凯西穿着去年的旧衣服
We can’t ask Cathy to go trick-or-treating
去敲别人家的门要糖吃啊
in the same old sheet she wore last year.
现在我真后悔我以前没好好听自然科学课
Now I wish I would’ve listened in science.
认真想 麦克
Think, Michael.
我觉得我们应该把所有看起来
I guess we should just grab anything that
能造机器的都找来
looks like he could make a machine out of.
什么东西能做出个雷达来呢
What would make a radar?
我怎么知道 你不是天才嘛
How the hell do I know? You’re the genius here.
你有绝对权力 是吧
You have absolute power, remember?
“我发现的他 他是属于我的”
“I found him. He belongs to me.”
看出来没 艾略特
You know, Elliott,
-他不咋精神了 -不许那么说 我们很好
– he doesn’t look too good anymore. – Don’t say that! We’re fine!
什么叫”我们”
What’s all this “we” stuff?
你现在总是说”我们”
You say “we” all the time now.
-真的 艾略特 我觉得他可能病了 -听着 他没事
– Really, Elliott, I think he may be getting sick. – Look, he’s fine.
好 好 当我没说
Okay, okay. Forget I mentioned it.
把电子狗拿过来
Grab that Fuzzbuster.
爸爸的衬衫
Dad’s shirt.
记得他带我们去看球赛
Remember when he used to take us out to the ball games
看电影 还有我们玩爆米花大战吗
and take us to the movies, and we’d have popcorn fights?
-我们还会再玩的 艾略特 -一定
– We’ll do that again, Elliott. – Sure.
老古董了
Old Spice.
有海风的味道
Sea Breeze.
皮特说”打败红人了”
Peter says, “The redskins were defeated?”
“海盗把温迪和男孩儿们抓起来了”
“Wendy and the boys captured by the pirates?”
“我会救她 我会救她”
“I’ll rescue her. I’ll rescue her.”
“他一跃而起 先拿起匕♥首♥…”
“He leaps, first at his dagger…”
“然后在磨刀石上磨尖”
“then at his grindstone to sharpen it.”
“小叮当走近 大声警告他”
“Tink alights near the shell, and rings out a warning cry.”
“哦 那是我的药”
“Oh, that is just my medicine.”
她说”有毒吗”
She says, “Poisoned?”
“谁会下毒”
“Who could’ve poisoned it? ”
“我向温迪保证会吃药 刀磨好我就吃”
“I promised Wendy to take it and I will, as soon as I have sharpened my dagger.”
“小叮当 看到了红色的药”
“Tink, who sees its red color”
“就会想起海盗眼中闪烁的红色”
“and remembers the red of the pirate’s eye”
“她在彼得拿到手之前把毒药吃掉”
“nobly swallows the draft as Peter’s hand is reaching for it.”
“小叮当 为什么你喝了我的药”
“Why, Tink, you have drunk my medicine.”
“她难受的拍动着小翅膀 微弱地回答”
“She flutters strangely about the room, answering him now in a very thin tinkle.”
唉哟
Ouch.
哎哟
Ouch.
“她说只要小孩儿相信童话
“She says she thinks she could get well again
“她会再好起来的
“if children believed in fairies.
“你相信童话吗 快说你相信”
“Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believe.”
我信 我信 我信
I do! I do! I do!
“如果你相信 拍拍手”
“If you believe, clap your hands.”
“有些拍手了 有些没有 还有些嘘他”
“Many clap, some don’t, a few hiss.”
“但是小叮当得救了 谢谢”
“But Tink is saved. Thank you.”
“‘哦 谢谢你们 谢谢你们”
“‘Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.”
“现在要去救温迪”
“And now to rescue Wendy.”
妈妈再读一遍好吗
Can you read it to me again?
“皮特说…”
“Peter says…”
他在组装
He’s putting it together now.
我说过他很聪明 -我很担心 艾略特
– I told you he was smart. – I’m worried, Elliott.
他可能会把房♥子炸掉
He could blow up the whole house.
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he’s doing.
你听他的呼吸
Listen to how he’s breathing.
会成功的
It’s going to work.
他感觉到什么了
What’s he feeling now?
一切
He’s feeling everything.
你要扮成鬼 你答应过的
Now, you’re going as a ghost. You promised.
我只是假装要办成牛仔女孩儿

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章梦之安魂曲
下一篇文章千钧一发
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!