I’m only pretending I’m going as a cowgirl.
好 你记得计划吧
Okay. Now, you know the plans by heart, don’t you?
在瞭望台碰面
Meet you at the lookout.
在瞭望台 我又不傻
At the lookout. I’m not stupid, you know.
听着 小鬼 你不准扮成那样
Listen, buster. You won’t get four blocks
在附近乱逛
in this neighborhood dressed like that.
-拜托 -不行 绝对不行
– Please. – No, and that is final.
你不能扮成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You are not going as a terrorist.
但是别人都这样
But all the guys are!
傻的不是我 看见没
I’m not stupid, you know.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Ready.
-等等 妈妈 先别看 -好
– Wait, Mom. Don’t look. – Okay.
好了 妈妈 可以看了
Okay, Mom. You can look now.
太棒了
Oh, that’s great!
等一下
Stay here.
哦…
Oh…
哎哟
Ouch.
停下 别这样
Stop that! No! Don’t!
哎哟 哎哟
Ouch. Ouch.
-不要 那是假刀 是假的 -哎哟
– No. It’s a fake knife. It’s a fake. – Ouch.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
你们看起来棒极了
You look great!
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太阳下山一个小时内一定要回来 不许晚了
Be back one hour after sundown. No later.

Ohhh!

Bye.
哥特 过来 快点
Gertie, come here. Come on.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat?
家 家
Home. Home.
家 家 家 家 家 家
Home. Home. Home. Home. Home. Home.
日落后一个小时内回来 不准晚了
Be back one hour after sunset. No later.
我会尽快的 麦克
I’ll try as fast as I can, Mike.
你得掩护我
You got to cover me.
快点帮忙
Well, come on. Help me.
我们会等你 艾略特 一定要回来
We’ll be waiting for you, Elliott. So come back for sure.
太陡了 我们得走过去
It’s too bumpy. We’ll have to walk from here!
外星人
E.T.!
别飞太高 别飞太高
Not so high! Not so high!
哈 哈
Ha! Ha!
千万别坠毁了
Don’t crash, please.
真不敢相信 你们还不回来
I really can’t believe you did this.
非告诉你♥爸♥爸不可
Your father’s going to hear about this one.
去墨西哥了
Mexico.
外星人 成功了
E.T., it’s working.
我们成功了
It’s working!

Home.
你成功了
You did it!
它在工作了
It’s working!

Home.
外星人 你成功了
E.T., it’s working!
看看左边的门
Check the door on the left.
我们得走了 外星人
We have to go now, E.T.
已经太晚了
We’re so late already.
我们得回家了 外星人
We have to go home now, E.T.
你得给他们点时间
You should give them some time.
哎哟
Ouch.
你在这儿会很开心的
You could be happy here.
我会照顾你
I could take care of you.
不会让别人伤害你
I wouldn’t let anybody hurt you.
我们一起长大 外星人
We could grow up together, E.T.

Home.
外星人你在哪儿
E.T.?
你在哪儿
E.T.?
最后见他他穿的什么
How was he dressed when last seen?
他穿得像一个
He was dressed as a
驼子
hunchback.
驼子
Hunchback.
他有离家出走的迹象吗
Is there anything to indicate that he might have run away?
最近有没有因家庭问题争吵
Any family problems or recent arguments?
最近我和丈夫分居了
My husband and I just separated recently
孩子们还不适应 但是…
and it hasn’t been easy on the children, but…
我爸爸在墨西哥
My father’s in Mexico.
但离家出走 我…
But run away, I…
他能去哪儿
Where would he have gone?
艾略特
Elliott.
哦 艾略特
Oh, Elliott!
以后不许再这样 艾略特
Don’t ever do this again, Elliott!
天啊 你好烫
Oh, my. You’re so hot.
快给他放洗澡水 哥特
Run up and draw him a bath. Quick, Gert.
我不该吼你 对不起
Sorry I yelled at you.
麻烦你帮忙了 谢谢你
Thanks very much for all your trouble.
他回来了吗
Is he here?
-你得找到他 麦克 -他在哪儿
– You’ve got to find him, Mike. – Where is he?
在树林里
In the forest.
那块空地上
At the bald spot.
你一定要找到他
You’ve got to find him.
外星人
E.T.!
外星人
E.T.!

No!

No!
妈 跟我来好吗
Mom, would you come with me?
什么事
What is it?
跟我来就是了
Mary, just come with me.
麦克 什么事
Michael, what?
-妈 你记得那个地精吗 -麦克 你在说什么
– Mom, remember the goblin? – Michael, what are you talking about?
你必须必须保证
Just swear the most excellent promise you can make.
麦克
Michael.
太棒了
That’s terrific.

Mom.
我们病了
We’re sick.
我觉得我们快死了
I think we’re dying.
-麦克 -妈妈 没事的
– Michael. – Mom, it’s okay.
下楼去
Downstairs.
他不会伤害你的 妈
He’s not going to hurt you, Mom.
他不会伤害你的
He’s not gonna hurt you.
麦克 带她下楼去
Michael, get her downstairs.
他是月亮上来的
It’s the man from the moon.
是月亮上来的人
The man from the moon!
你不了解他 你不了解他
You don’t know him! You don’t know him!
我们不能丢下他
We can’t leave him alone.
这是我的家
This is my home!

Home.
生化胶原单位 马上到蓝色楼层报到
The collagen unit, report to the blue level immediately.
他晚上睡觉吗
Does he sleep at night?
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
艾略特怎么了
What’s the matter with Elliott?
-你注意到他流汗了吗 -没有
– Have you noticed any surface sweating? – No.
-掉毛了吗 -他就没有毛
– Has it lost any hair? – He never had any hair.
-孩子们都没事吧 -没事
– Are the children all right? – Yes.
他有没有建过什么或写下过什么
Did it ever build anything or write anything down?
呃… 没有
Uh… No.
你说他有能力改变环境吗
Would you say it has the ability to manipulate its own environment?
他很聪明 可以通过艾略特沟通
He’s smart. He communicates through Elliott.
艾略特知道他的想法
Elliott thinks its thoughts.
不 艾略特能感觉他的感受
No. Elliott feels his feelings.
我们用电泳检测出他的主要载体蛋白
We’ve identified his primary carrier protein by electrophoresis.
绝对不是白蛋白
It’s definitely not albumin.
检测显示各项标准并没问题 高温超导测试…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章梦之安魂曲
下一篇文章千钧一发
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!