Me, human.
是男孩
Boy.
艾略特
Elliott.
我叫艾略特
Elliott.
这是可乐 我们喝这个
Coke. See, we drink it.
是饮料 是吃的 懂吗
It’s a drink. You know, food?
这些是玩具 小兵人
These are toys. These are little men.
这里格里多
This is Greedo.
还有这个 是锤子头
And then, this is Hammerhead.
这个 是海象人
You see, this is Walrus Man.
这个是丑牙
And then this is Snaggletooth.
这个是兰多·卡里森 看到了吗
And this is Lando Calrissian. See?
还有这个博巴·菲特
And this is Boba Fett.
你看 他们还能打仗呢 快看
Look. They can even have wars. Look at this.
再看这里 这是鱼
And look. Fish.
鱼吃鱼食 鲨鱼吃鱼
The fish eat the fish food and the shark eats the fish,
没人吃鲨鱼
but nobody eats a shark.
看 这是辟兹 是糖呢
See, this is Pez. Candy.
看 可以吃
You see, you eat it.
你把糖放在这里
You put the candy in here
然后抬头 糖就会出来 你就可以吃了
and then when you lift up the head, the candy comes out and you can eat it.
你要吃吗
You want some?
这是花生
This is a peanut.
可以吃
You eat it.
可这个是假的不能吃
But you can’t eat this one because this is fake.
这是钱 看到了吗
This is money. You see?
我们把钱放进花生里
We put the money in the peanut.
这是存钱罐 懂吗
You see? Bank.
懂吗 再看这个
You see? And then,
这是车
this is a car.
我们就开着它到处跑
This is what we get around in.
看到了吗 这是车
See? A car.
嘿 嘿 等等
Hey! Hey! Wait a second.
不行 这不能吃
No. You don’t eat them.
你饿了
Are you hungry?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
待在这儿
Stay.
不要乱跑 我马上回来
Stay. I’ll be right here.
好吗 我就回来
Okay? I’ll be right here.
哈维
Harv!
它不咬人
He won’t bite.
来吧 哈维
Come on, Harvey.
他会喜欢这个的
He’ll like this.
还有这个
This.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
太刺♥激♥了 是吧
Too much excitement, huh?
要喝可乐吗
Want a Coke?
# 还有很多人要见 #
# There are so many people to see #
# 你还可以结实很多人 把他们加入通讯录 #
# So many people you can check up on and add to your collection #
# 但他们会耽误你的前程 #
# But they keep you hanging on #
# 没什么意义 #
# Nothing but health shit. #
# 把他们加入通讯录 但会耽误你的前程 #
# Add to your collection But they keep you hanging on #
麦克 麦克 进来
Mike, Mike, come in.
-感觉怎么样 小撒谎精 -我感觉很好
– How you feeling, faker? – I’m feeling fine.
这样 我有很重要的事情…
Look, I got something really important…
泰勒说他昨天打星星大战打了六万九千分
Tyler said he got 69,000 on Asteroids yesterday.
-可是他踢掉了插头 -听着 还记得小妖精吗
– But he pulled the plug. – Look, remember the goblin?
你太假了 艾略特
You’re so lame, Elliott.
听着 麦克 他回来了
Come on, Michael. He came back.
他回来了
He came back?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God!
还有一件事
One thing.
我拥有绝对权力
I have absolute power.
说吧
Say it.
-说啊 -你有什么 是郊狼吗
– Say it! – What have you got? Is it the coyote?
不 过来…
No. Look…
好吧 来 发誓
Okay. Now, swear it.
我要你发最毒的誓
The most excellent promise you can make.
以我唯一的兄弟的生命发誓
Swear as my only brother on our lives.
好的 别太毒了 我发誓
Okay, don’t get so heavy. I swear.
好的 站在那儿
Okay. Stand over there.
你最好把装备摘下来
And you’d better take off your shoulder pads.
-什么 -你会吓到他的 闭上眼
– What? – You might scare him. And close your eyes.
别着急 艾略特
Don’t push it, Elliott.
你不闭上眼睛不会让你看的
I’m not coming out there until your eyes are closed.
好吧 闭上了
Okay. They’re closed.
妈妈会杀了你的
Mom is going to kill you.
好的 再发一遍誓
Okay. Swear it one more time.
-说我拥有绝对权力 -你拥有绝对权力 没错
– I have absolute power. – You have absolute power. Yes.
艾略特 看看我给你做了什么
Elliott! Look what I made for you!
停 停下
Stop! Stop!
闭嘴
Stop!
孩子们 我回来了
Kids, I’m home!
孩子们
Guys?
-藏壁橱里 快 -孩子们 你们在楼上吗
– In the closet, fast. – Anybody up there, kids?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
嗨 宝贝 你感觉怎么…
Hi, honey, how are you feel…
这是怎么回事
What happened in here?
哦 你说我的房♥间啊
Oh, you mean my room.
不是房♥间
This is no room.
这是个意外
This is an accident.
我看出来了
I was reorganizing.
我也看出来了
I can see that.
把那些隔板架回墙上去 宝贝
Put those shelves back on the wall, dear.
把玩具从地板上拿走
Let’s get the toys off the floor.
不睡了就把床铺好
Make your bed since you are not using it.
哦 你感觉好点了 我看出来了
Well, you’re feeling better, I see.
没问题
Absolutely.
再见 妈
Bye, Mom.
艾略特…
Elliott…
我要养他
I’m keeping him.
那是什么
What is it?
他不会伤害你的 哥特
He won’t hurt you, Gertie.
他不会伤害你的 哥特
He won’t hurt you, Gertie.
我们不会伤害你的
We’re not going to hurt you.
他是男生还是女生
Is he a boy or a girl?
是男生
He’s a boy.
他穿衣服了吗
Was he wearing any clothes?
没有
No.
但是你听我说 这件事要保密 连妈妈也不许说
But, look, you can’t tell. Not even Mom.
为什么呀
Why not?
因为大人们看不见他
Because grownups can’t see him.
只有小孩能看见
Only little kids can see him.
少骗人了
Give me a break.
那你知道如果你说了
Well, do you know what’s going to happen
会有什么后果吗
if you do tell?
下手吧 麦克 是她逼我们的
Do it, Mike. We have to.
别这样对我 求你了
No, please!
不 我什么都听你的 求你了
No! I’ll do anything, please!
-哥特 救命 -不 求你了
– Gertie, help me! – No, please!
还给我
Give it!
-你保证 -嗯
– Promise? – Yes.
你能保证吗
Do you promise?
你要干嘛 哥特
What are you doing, Gert?
我要去艾略特的房♥间玩
I’m going to play in Elliott’s room.
去吧 别让他欺负你
Okay. Don’t let him torture you.
不会的 玛丽
I won’t, Mary.
有人吗
Hello?
杰瑞 开门
Jerry! Jerry!
进来 快点
Come on, come on. Hurry up.
别着急嘛 着急鬼

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章梦之安魂曲
下一篇文章千钧一发
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!