Let’s pack him in ice.
我们走吧
Let’s leave.
他死了吗 妈妈
Is he dead, Mama?
恐怕是 宝贝
I think so, sweetheart.
我们能祈祷让他复活吗
Can we wish for him to come back?
可以
Yeah.
希望能
I wish.
我也是
I wish, too.
来吧 哥特 我们去前面等艾略特
Come on, Gert. We’ll wait for Elliott in the front room.
心跳在15点36分停止
Cardiac arrest was terminated at 1500 hours and 36 minutes.
已尝试静脉注射 肾上腺素 利多卡因
He received intravenous lidocaine, intravenous epinephrine, a lidocaine drip,
2.7%生理盐水注射 A线疏导管
2.7% sodium-chloride solution, catheters from the “A” line.
静脉注射针对血液
And the intravenous line should be sent for culture.
被检测脑电波和心电图
He was monitored with an EEG and an EKG.
进行过除颤…
He was defibrillated…
他们要带它走了
They’re going to have to take him away now.
他们会解剖他的
They’re just gonna cut him all up.
你要跟他单独呆一会吗
Would you like to spend some time alone with him?
大家都出去一会儿 好吗
Could we all step out for a minute, please?
看看他们都对你做了什么
Look at what they’ve done to you.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你肯定死了
You must be dead
因为我感觉不到了
because I don’t know how to feel.
我再也感觉不到了
I can’t feel anything anymore.
你去别处了
You’ve gone someplace else now.
我一辈子一直都相信你
I’ll believe in you all my life.
每一天都相信
Every day.
外星人啊
E.T.,
我爱你
I love you.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
外星人要打电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home.
家里 打电♥话♥回家
Home. Phone home.
打电♥话♥回家
Phone home.
你是说他们要来了吗
Does this mean they’re coming?

Yes.
外星人要打电♥话♥家 外星人要打电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home. E.T. Phone home.
留下吧
Stay.
闭嘴
Shut up.
打电♥话♥
Phone.
-打电♥话♥回家 -安静
– Phone home. – Quiet!
打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥
Phone! Phone! Phone!
闭嘴好吗
Would you shut up?
打电♥话♥回家 外星人要打电♥话♥回家
Phone home. E.T. Phone home.
外星人要打电♥话♥回家 外星人要打电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home. E.T. Phone home.
外星人要打电♥话♥回家
E.T. Phone home.
打电♥话♥回家
Phone home.
打电♥话♥回家 艾略特
Phone home. Elliott.
艾略特 艾略特 艾略特
Elliott. Elliott. Elliott.
艾略特
Elliott?
-艾略特 -不要
– Elliott? – No.
-艾略特 你跟我来吧 -不 不
– Elliott, why don’t you come with me? – No. No.
没事的 不 不
It’s all right. No, no.
没事的
It’ll be all right.
喜欢这花吗
Would you like the flowers?
他还活着 他还活着
He’s alive! He’s alive!
他们走了吗 妈妈
Are they gone, Mama?
-宝贝你说谁 -哥哥们啊
– Who’s gone, honey? – The boys.
他们怎么了
What boys?
我应该等他们走了以后给你看这个的
I’m supposed to give you this note when they’re gone.
给我 格蒂
Give it to me now, Gertie.
天呐
Oh, my God.
帮我一下
Give me a hand with this.
-你的面具呢 -在后面
– Where’s your mask? – It’s back here.
-快戴上 -我在戴了
– Well, get it on! – I’m trying!
嘿 你是谁
Hey, who are you?
我是司机
I’m driving.
开门 小子
Open the door, son.
外面有个人 怎么办
There’s a guy out here. What do I do?
你还在等什么 我们走
What are you waiting for? Let’s go!
哦 我们走 麦克
Well, let’s get out of here, Michael!
我从来没开过车啊
I’ve never driven forward before!
带上我的自行车 去山顶的操场等我们
Get the bikes. Meet us at the playground at the top of the hill.
我们走吧
Let’s do it!
来吧 麦克 走 走 走
Come on, Michael! Go, go, go!
这回死定了 他们永远不会给我发驾照了
We’re all gonna die, and they’re never gonna give me my license.
-操场在哪儿 -在幼儿园旁边
– Where’s the playground? – It’s near the preschool!
-在哪 我不认识 -都是妈妈开车的
– Where’s that? – I don’t know streets. Mom always drives me.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
-你要去哪 -去太空船那
– Where are you going? – To the spaceship.
-太空船 -太空船回月球
– Spaceship? – To the spaceship to the moon.
安静
Quiet!
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
停车
Stop the van!
别拔了
Don’t pull them off!
他们成功了
They did it!
好的 他是从外太空来的 我们要带他回太空船
Okay. He’s a man from outer space and we’re taking him to his spaceship.
哦 他不会自己飞吗
Well, can’t he just beam up?
这是真的 格雷格
This is reality, Greg.
-让她退后 -不
– Keep her back! – No!
-别让她近前来 -不要开枪 他们还是孩子
– Hold her back! – No guns! They’re children!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
-他们去哪儿了 -不
– Where are they? – No!
这儿没人
There’s nobody here.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去森林
To the forest!
跟我走
Follow me!
我们看到了 在山脚下
We got them, at the bottom of the hill.
这里是302单位
This is Unit 302.
我们在山脚下截住孩子们了 派后援小队来
We’ve cut the kids off at the bottom of the hill. Send backup units.
我们分开走
Let’s split up.
好的
Okay!
坚持住
Hang on!
成功了 哦 该死
We made it! Oh, shit!
喔 喔
Whoa! Whoa!
完了告诉我
Tell me when it’s over!

Ah.
回家
Home.
停车 妈妈
Stop the car, Mama!
他们在那边 他们在那边
They’re over there! They’re over there!
我只想道别
I just wanted to say goodbye.
他不懂
He doesn’t know goodbye.
保重
Be good.

Yes.

Ah.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
来吧
Come.
留下
Stay.

Ouch.

Ouch.
我就在这
I’ll be right here.
再见
Bye.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章梦之安魂曲
下一篇文章千钧一发
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!