太好了 个人最高纪录
Yes! My high score!
冠军
Champion!
你想去哪里啊 小伙子
Where do you think you’re going, young man?
罗马 我要去奥♥运♥会 参加水下憋气比赛
Rome. I’m going to hold my breath at the Olympics.
那你最好带上这个吧
You better take this then, hadn’t you?
把奖牌放在里面
Put your medals in.
谢谢 妈妈 我得走了
Thanks, mum. I gotta get going.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
– 泰瑞 – 怎么了
– Terry? – What?
他又出发去奥♥运♥会了
He’s off to the Olympics again.
你疯了吗
You gone mad?
我跟妈妈说了 我要去参加奥♥运♥会
I told mum I’m going to the Olympics.
我一口气憋了快五十八秒呢
I held my breath for nearly 58 seconds.
真的吗 这样吧
Really? Well, I tell you what.
不如你上车
Why don’t you jump in the Van
我们一起憋气憋到回家
and then me and you can hold our breath all the way home?
那可差不多要一分钟噢
That’s about a minute away.
艾迪 听着 奥♥运♥会奖牌这码子事
Eddie, look, all this olympic medal stuff,
快把我逼疯了 伙计
it’s driving me a bit mad, mate.
你看看我 大半夜的 黑咕隆咚
Look at me. I’m driving about in the middle of the night,
冻得要死 还得开车出来找你
dark, freezing cold, looking for you.
这个时候我该在家干什么来着呢
When I should be at home doing what?
看”这是淘汰赛”吗 爸爸
Watching it’s a knockout, dad?
是啊
Yeah.
他们在扛巨木
They’re carrying a tremendous log.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
快啊 快啊
Hurry up. Hurry up.
上周玩弹珠 这周又憋气
Marbles one week, holding your breath the next.
什么时候你才肯罢休呢 小伙子
When is it all gonna end, young man?
等我成为奥♥运♥选手之后
When I become an olympian.
这样啊
Oh. I see.
跟爸爸说晚安
Say goodnight to your dad.
晚安 爸爸
Night, dad.
晚安 儿子
Night-night, son.
– 晚安 妈妈 – 晚安 亲爱的
– Night, mum. – Night, love.
柔韧性不错啊
That’s good flexibility.
很好 现在 你能动动你的脚趾头吗
Great. Now, could you just maybe flex your toes?
把脚趾头翘起来
That’s point your toes towards you.
好孩子 谢谢
Good boy, thank you.
你得慢慢来噢
Now, you’ve got to take it easy.
不要爬树
Don’t do any climbing up trees
也不要到处乱跑 知道了吗
and too much running around. All right?
他的膝盖还在恢复中
His knees are still healing.
好的
Okay.
感觉还好吗
Feel okay?
很好 非常好
Good. Well done.
好了 我受够了
Right, that’s it!
听着 我真的受够了
Listen, enough is enough!
你还没完了 孩子
It’s never bloody ending with you, son.
从今以后 你跟我去工作
Now you’re gonna come to work with me
跟我学刷墙 知道了吗
and you’re gonna learn to plaster. All right?
至少能让你少惹点麻烦
At least it might keep you out of trouble.
那我备战奥♥运♥会的事怎么办
What about my olympic preparations?
艾迪 你不是当运动员的料
Eddie! You are not an athlete!
– 早上好 泰 – 你好啊 雪莉
– Morning, tel. – All right, Shirley?
听着 今天我要完成一个
Now, today I shall be finishing off
极圈点彩
an arctic stipple.
我刚说了什么来着
What did I just say?
树莓极圈雪糕吗
Raspberry ripple?
不 不是树莓极圈雪糕 是极圈点彩
No, not a raspberry ripple. An arctic stipple.
这可是我的拿手绝活
Which is my piece de resistance.
我作为粉刷工的招牌技艺
My plasterer’s trademark that you
你可得花上一天好好学学 小伙子
shall spend all day learning, young man.
爸爸 你真是个天才
Dad, you’re a genius.
他又去哪里了
Oh, where’s he gone now?
你说得对 我永远没办法参加奥♥运♥会
You’re right, I’m never gonna go to the Olympics.
我要去的是冬奥会
I’m gonna go to the winter Olympics.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
很荣幸向你们介绍…
it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you…
英国冬奥会选拔委员会主席
the head of the British winter Olympics
达斯汀·塔吉特先生
selection committee, Mr. Dustin Target.
谢谢 乔治
Thank you, George.
下午好 女士们 先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
非常感谢各位前来
Thank you so much for being here…
为英国体育共襄盛举
on this glorious day for British sport.
各位在业界开启了新纪♥元♥
You have entered a new era for business…
无独有偶 我们也正在书写体育运动的新篇章
just as we have embarked on a new era for sport.
今天 我很荣幸…
Today it is my honor…
能为各位介绍
and privilege, to present to you…
英国奥♥运♥滑雪队
the 14 young men who are all candidates
十四名年轻的预备选手
for the British olympic downhill team.
期待你们的赞助和支持
Vying for your sponsorship and support…
让他们梦想成真
in achieving their dreams…
能参加1988年卡尔加里冬奥会
to reach the 1988 winter games in Calgary.
今时今日
It’s an opportunity that requires
新运动员切合时宜
a new kind of athlete…
而你们的回报
and you deserve the best…
也必定丰厚
in return.
好吧 抱歉 我举手认错了
All right. Sorry. No, okay. Hands up, that was my fault.
对不起 各位
I’m sorry, fellas.
乔治 乔治
George. George.
还有人要来点香槟吗
Uh… more champagne, anyone?
爱德华兹 你…你今天引起了不小的骚动啊
Edwards, you’ve um… You’ve made quite an impact today.
那太好了 正合我意
Oh, good, I was trying to.
好吧
Yes. Um…
听着 大家都心知肚明
Look, I think we both know that you’ve gone…
你在国家队只能走到这一步了
as far as you can go with the squad.
我们恐怕不能让你参加选拔赛了
We shan’t be selecting you for the trials, I’m afraid.
不过 千万不要落下训练
But, um, keep up with the training.
为1992年的冬奥会做好准备
Aim for the ’92 Olympics.
塔吉特先生 那还有五年呢
Mr. Target, that’s in 5 years’ time.
我现在就准备好了
I’m ready now.
不 你还没有
Um, no, you’re not.
我和别的队友 在速度方面
You know, I’ve got run times just as good
– 不相上下啊 – 是 不过…
– as any of that lot. – Yeah, well…
这不是速度的问题
It’s not all about speed.
是因为学历的问题 对吗
It’s about what school you went to, is it?
老实说 艾迪
Frankly, Eddie…
你生来就不是参加奥♥运♥会的料
you will never be olympic material.
再见
Goodbye.
你还是去学点技能吧
You wanna get yourself qualified.
毕竟滑雪也不算一个正经工作 对吧
I mean it’s not exactly a career, is it? Skiing.
滑雪能挣多少钱啊
I mean, how much does a downhill skier earn? Huh?
扣税之后 到手有多少钱呢
What’s the take-home pay after tax? Hmm?
有退休金吗 我十分怀疑
Is there a pension? I doubt it very much.
去学点真正有用的东西吧 艾迪
Get yourself qualified for something useful, Eddie.
好 知道了 爸爸
Yeah, all right, dad.
我明白了
I get the point.
从我脱下尿不湿开始 你就一直在说
You’ve been banging on about it since I’ve been
帮我报名吧
out of nappies. Sign me up.
好孩子
Good lad.
好孩子
Good lad.
给你泡了杯好茶
Made you a nice cup of tea.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, mum.
以后都不滑雪了吗
No more downhill, then?
不务正业 不是吗
Not exactly a career, is it?
滑着玩玩也不去吗
Not even for fun?
不了
No.
我也该赚钱养活自己了
It’s about time I started paying my way.
那你得赶紧
Well, you better bring those

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!