如果你自轻自贱 这些都毫无意义
it won’t mean anything if you sell yourself short.
你怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
我们该推迟到九二年参赛
We should go back in ’92,
不是作为预选赛合格者 而是作为奖牌争夺者
not as a qualifier, as a contender.
我不明白 我们这么努力
I don’t understand. This is everything
就是为了能参加奥♥运♥会 不是吗
we’ve worked for, isn’t it?
听我说
Listen to me…
我被踢出奥♥运♥代表队的一年后
a year after I got bumped from the Olympic squad
我回去找沃伦·夏普道歉
I went back to Warren Sharp to apologize. Okay?
我真的给他跪下了
I literally got down on my knees
求他让我归队
and I begged him to let me jump again.
你知道 他最后对我说的是什么吗
You wanna know what his last words to me were?
“你永远不会把跳台滑雪当回事
“You will never take jumping seriously
因为你根本不把自己当回事”
Because you do not take yourself seriously.”
这也是你最后对我说的话吗
Okay. Are they gonna be your last words to me, too?
别犯同样的错误 艾迪
Don’t make the same mistake, Eddie.
好吗 我求你了
Okay? I’m begging you.
要么做好 要么别做
Do it right or don’t do it at all.
你疯了 一年前的这个时候
You’re crazy. This time a year ago
你还在铲雪
you were plowing snow.
一年前 你还只会大头着地
And you were landing on your head a year ago.
看看我们所取得的一切
Look at the progress we’ve made.
没错 这是我的荣耀瞬间
Exactly! This is my moment!
拜托别把这当作荣耀瞬间
Don’t make this your moment, please!
你会被当作傻瓜 他们会让你看起来像个小丑
You’ll be a fool. They’ll make you a fool.
我宁愿当个清醒的傻瓜
Well, I’d rather be a sober fool
也不愿当个酗酒的懦夫
than a drunken coward!
胳膊下方需要收紧吗 先生
Any pinching under the arms, sir?
也许你是对的
Maybe you were right,
我们该规定标准为七十一米
we should have gone for 71 meters.
是的 也许你确实应该那么做
Yes, maybe you should have.
你要去哪呢 小伙子
And where do you think you’re going, young man?
– 奥♥运♥会 – 我想也是
– The Olympics. – I know.
我想你也许需要这个
I thought you might need this.
别指望我能得奖牌 妈妈
Don’t think I’m gonna be winning any medals, mum.
这可难说 亲爱的
Well, you never know, pet.
就算没得奖牌 你也会喜欢里面的三明治
But if not, you’ll like the sandwiches.
谢谢
Thank you.
你♥爸♥爸很遗憾 他不能过来
Your dad’s sorry he couldn’t come.
好好玩
Have fun.
我会的
I will.
滑雪板放后面 爱德华兹
Skis in the back, Edwards.
他看起来人不错
He seems nice.
是啊 谢谢你能过来送我 妈妈
Yeah. Thanks for coming, mum.
这小子在这
Okay, this guy right here.
给我点空间 小伙子们 给我点空间
Okay, give me some space, boys. Give me some space.
五分钟后见 小伙子们
I’ll catch you in five, fellas.
已经爱上他们的雪山了
Gotta love them mountains, huh.
– 艾迪 对吗 我叫扎克 – 我知道
– Eddie, isn’t it? Zach. – I know.
这是我第二次参加奥♥运♥会 艾迪
This is my second Olympics, Eddie.
所以我特别理解你的感受
So I know exactly how you’re feeling.
我猜 有点不知所措 对吧
Little bit overwhelmed, I imagine, huh?
只是很开心能来这里
Just glad to be here really.
肯定的
Yeah, I bet.
听着 我知道塔吉特不是很喜欢你
Listen, I know Target’s not a big fan,
但别管他 好吗
but forget about him, okay?
你是团队一员
You’re part of the team
在我心目中这就够了
and that makes you okay in my book.
其实我们有个小小的团队传统
In fact we’ve got a little team tradition going.
我希望你也来 来吧
I’d love you to come along. Come on.
我打算逛逛 熟悉下周围的环境
I was gonna have a stroll and get my bearings.
周围的环境 有什么需要熟悉的呢 我们在加拿大
Your bearings? What do you need to know? We’re in Canada.
你周围都是山川和白雪 好啦
You’ve got mountains and snow, all right.
现在你算熟悉了吧 来吧
Now you’ve got your bearings. Come on,
你会喜欢的
You’re gonna love this.
– 咱们走吧 – 好吧
– Let’s go. – Hmm, all right.
我不怎么喝酒 扎克
I don’t really drink, Zach.
喝吧 伙计 队里每个人都这么做的
Come on, man. Everybody on the team does it.
你想让我们都遭诅咒吗
Do you wanna put a curse on us all?
诅咒 真的吗
A curse, really?
听着 艾迪 就是个仪式而已 好吗
Look, Eddie. It’s just a thing, okay?
有人信这个 为了有好运气
Some of the guys believe it. It’s for good luck…
但这是团队传统 艾迪
but it’s a team tradition, Ed.
而你是团队一员
And you are part of this team.
敬英国队
To the British team.
就是这样 这就对了
There you go, that’s the spirit.
请给我来杯拉格啤酒
Can I get a lager beer
还有矿泉水
and a mineral water here, please?
我要把这五杯都喝了吗
Do I have to do all five of them?
是啊 肯定的
Yeah, you bet.
这是个不错的选择 这是苦艾酒
That’s a good choice. That’s absinthe.
五十七个国家
57 nations.
一千七百名运动员
1,700 athletes.
六万名现场观众
60,000 spectators
以及全球各地
and more than 2 billion TV viewers
多达二十亿的电视观众
around the globe.
所有人聚集在一起
All have come together
观看第十五届冬奥会
for the 15th olympic winter games…
在今天
where today…
大家将会振臂高呼 “比赛开始”
the words will be spoken: “Let the games begin!”
他在哪里
Where is he?
我没看到他
I can’t see him.
他们戴着这些傻不拉几的贝雷帽做什么
What are they doing with those stupid berets on?
要我说 都有点傻
It’s all a bit stupid if you ask me.
我是说 这些马跟滑雪有什么关系
I mean, what have horses gotta do with skiing?
好了
Okay.
看看 我真爱这家伙
Look at this. I love this guy.
醒醒 安妮公主
Wake up, Princess Anne.
我的头
Ah! My head.
还有多久开始
How long have I got?
哦 抱歉 看起来你似乎是睡过了
Oh, I’m sorry, it seems like you overslept.
是啊 我和我的朋友
Yeah. Me and a couple of the fellas
只是想来谢谢你
just wanted to come down and thank you
让我们免遭厄运
for helping us avoid that curse.
我觉得 我要打有生以来的第一场架了
Think I’m about to have my first fight, ever.
这就是之前我跟你说的
This is the complaint I was telling you about.
发生了什么
What’s going on here?
团队交流而已
We’re having a team talk.
我没想到 你还会和团队进行交流
Well, I find that rather surprising
你之前甚至都没有和团队一起行动
considering you were not with the team earlier.
你没有出席开幕式
Any particular reason you were not with us
是有什么特殊理由吗
at the ceremony?
肚子不舒服
Upset tummy.
只好下来解决一下
Had to come down and clean my kit.
比赛的时候 你最好不要紧张
You’d better get your nerves under control
不然你就只能穿着尿布上场跳雪了
otherwise you’ll be jumping in a nappy.
当看到芬兰飞人时
The crowd have really come alive
全场观众都沸腾了
at the sight of The Flying Finn.
他可不是什么亲民偶像
Not what you’d call an accessible figure.
更喜欢用实际成绩来说话
Prefers to let his jumping do the talking.
现在他上场了
And here he comes.
哦 天哪 这是他的第一跳
Oh, my word! This is his first speech.
这真是非常棒的一跳 距离非常远
That is a big jump. That is very big.
超过了一百米 一百一十四米
It’s over 100 meters. It’s 1♥1♥4♥ meters.
首跳真是让人印象深刻
That is a very impressive first jump.
观众全都站起来了
The crowd are on their feet.
爱德华兹先生
Mr. Edwards?
要提醒大家的是 他看起来并没把这当回事
Mind you, he doesn’t look very impressed…
因为他对自己的要求很高
because he sets himself very high standards.
这回我们肯定能看见他的 亲爱的
We’ll definitely see him this time, love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!