– 什么 – 就像雏鸟一样 扑棱 扑棱
– What? – Game of chicken. Kylling.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
很好 马上就准备好了
Yeah, fine. Just getting ready.
我以前没试过
Never done it before.
真的吗
Honestly?
能麻烦你推我一下吗
Could you give me a push, please?
推你一下
A push?
这里比我想象的高多了 所以…
It’s a lot higher than I expected it to…
腿别弯着
Don’t bend your legs!
别动 别动 你还能动吗
Stay there. Stay there. Can you move?
你怎么回事 你差点把自己摔死了
What’s wrong with you, man? You could’ve killed yourself.
待着别动
Just stay there.
放松 放松
Hey, hey, hey. Just take it easy,
现在没事了
everything’s under control here.
下次再发生这种事
If this happens again,
你也会被担架抬走的
you will need a stretcher, too.
我翘首以盼 兄弟
I’ll look forward to it, man. Yeah.
带走吧
Take away.
天啊
Oh, man.
不要命的英国人
Crazy brit.
皮尔里是我教过的跳台滑雪运动员中
Peary was the most naturally gifted
最有天赋的一个
ski-jumper I ever trained.
但也是最让我失望的一个
And he’s also my biggest disappointment.
他本该成为我最得意的冠军弟♥子♥
He should have been my greatest champion
但他对比赛不够专注
but his focus was not always on the mountain.
他永远都不明白 作为奥♥运♥会运动员
He never understood that a true olympian
只有天赋是远远不够的
was not just about a god-given skill set.
关键是遇到挫折 永不退缩的信念
It’s about never giving up, no matter what.
你的唯一信条就是 做到最好
Knowing that doing your best is the only option…
即便是以失败告终
even if it results in failure.
布朗森·皮尔里是最令我失望的人
Bronson Peary was my biggest disappointment.
你不会打算杀了我吧
Not gonna kill me, are you?
艾迪 我要是想杀了你 只要不管你
If I wanted to kill you, Eddie, I’d just let you
让你继续这种自杀式训练就行了
continue this suicidal journey on your own…
因为我知道
because something tells me
你是不会放弃的 对吧
you’re not gonna give up, are you?
我计划再跳一次七十米台
I plan to try and jump the 70 meters again
越快越好
as soon as possible.
不 你的计划是这样的
No. Your plan is as follows.
我教你如何从七十米跳台落地
I am gonna teach you how to land the 70 meter.
因为 老实说 兄弟
‘Cause let’s face it, man,
最难的部分你已经克服了
you’ve done the hardest part which is…
那就是有胆量跳下去 明白吗
actually having the guts to do it. Right?
大多数人只要上去看一眼
Most people take one look at it,
这辈子都不会再上去了
walk away forever.
而你 艾迪·爱德华兹却不同 所以…
Not Eddie Edwards, so…
下个月将举♥行♥加米施专业锦标赛
Garmisch seniors tournament. Next month.
这是公开赛 当天最后一跳也算入结果
Final jump of the day is an open event
也就是说 只要你有一次成功落地 你就…
so if you could just land one jump, you are…
就能参加奥♥运♥会了
Going to the Olympics.
没错 赶快把身体养好吧
Exactly. Get better soon.
好的 教练
All right, coach.
我可不是你教练
I’m not your coach. Okay?
教练会教你如何正确地跳跃
Seriously. A coach teaches you how to jump properly.
我只教你如何落地
I’m just teaching you how to land
不然你总得来烦我
so I can get you out of my hair
听懂了吗
as soon as possible. Got it?
– 皮尔里 – 怎么了
– Peary. – What?
谢谢你
Thanks.
没事 好好养伤
Fine. Get better.
如果你真的决定要做这件事
If you’re really gonna do this,
我们还要做些准备
we should run through a couple of things.
你的膝盖好点了吗
Are your knees better?
最好是这样
They better be.
– 准备好了吗 – 准备好了
– Okay, you ready? – Yeah.
开始之前 你先告诉我
Okay, before we start,
你最喜欢的女演员是谁
who’s your favorite female movie star?
– 说实话吗 – 当然
– Honestly? – Yeah.
– 宝·黛丽 – 眼光还不错
– Bo Derek. – Okay, good call.
我希望你 从现在开始
Okay, every jump from here on in…
把每一次起跳都想象成
I want you to approach it as though
是在跟妩媚的宝·黛丽缠绵
you are making love to the beautiful Bo Derek.
– 听懂了吗 – 听懂了
– Okay? – Right.
一开始就像前戏
Starting gate is your foreplay.
助滑时找到自己的节奏
The in-run is where you build your rhythm. Okay?
之后的起跳
And the take-off,
就是你最爽的时刻 懂吗
that’s your special moment. All right?
一样的面部表情
Same facial expressions.
一样的肌肉紧绷
Same straining of the muscles.
一样会有释放之后的快♥感♥
The same peaceful feeling of release, okay?
当然你要成功落地才行
If you do it right.
毕竟 不论哪种亲热的姿势
Of course, with any act of love-making
只有一件事才能说明你成功了
there’s only one way to be sure you’ve done it right.
明白吗
Right?
明白
Yeah.
是自己睡着了吗
You fall asleep?
还是让她睡着了
She falls asleep?
好吧 你看着
Okay. Watch.
哦 宝
Oh, Bo. Oh, all right.
哦 宝
Oh! Bo!
宝·黛丽
Bo Derek!
好吧
Right.
– 我要从这里下去吗 – 没错
– Am I going down there? – Yeah.
– 太好了 – 艾迪
– Brilliant. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! Eddie.
蹲身 紧绷 释放
Crouch. Clench. Release.
这就对了
That’s it.
没错
Yes!
在你这辈子
The most shattering physical
身心感受巨大冲击的一刻
and emotional experience of your life
你就只发出这点声音吗
and that’s the noise you make?
在英国就是这样
It is in England, yeah.
好吧 再来一次
Okay. Do it again.
这才是我说的那种感觉
That’s what I’m talking about.
这次好多了 对吧
That was better, weren’t it?
宝·黛丽 没错 宝贝
Bo Derek! Yeah, baby!
我好像尿出来了一点
I think a little bit of wee came out.
你要做的就是成功落地
So, all you have to do is
然后获得参赛资格
make this landing and you qualify.
你距离奥♥运♥会 只有一跃之遥了 兄弟
One jump away from the Olympics, man.
拿好滑雪板
Get your skis.
注意力集中
Okay. Stay focused.
把我教给你的每一点都做得更好
Do everything I told you to do only better.
还要做得更好才行 去吧
A lot better. Go.
他说 要把每一次跳跃
He says you must treat every jump
当做最后一次才行
as if it is your last.
说的是我们自己 很简单的
We are saying for us, that is easy.
我也知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
蠢货 这个英国佬死定了
Idiot. The Englishman will die.
爱德华兹
Edwards…
祝你好运
Good luck.
爱德华兹 英国队
Edwards. Great Britain.
加油 艾迪 加油
Come on, Eddie. Come on, man.
宝·黛丽
Bo Derek.
手臂向后 重心下降 臀部收紧 腾空
Arms back, chest down, Fanny in. Lift, lift!
爱德华兹 三十四米
Edwards, 34 meters.
你能参加奥♥运♥会了
You’re in the Olympics.
真的吗
Really?
“勇敢的粉刷工 飞驰的艾迪·爱德华兹”
“Plucky plasterer ‘fast’ Eddie Edwards…”
飞驰
Fast, huh?
“上周在德国加米施锦标赛上 他以三十四米的成绩
“Set a new British record in ski-jumping last week

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!