是啊
Yeah.
你彻底疯了 伙计 不过
You’re completely mad, man. But, hey…
参加这项运动也的确需要点疯狂劲 对吧
you kinda gotta be mad to do this sport, right?
是啊
Yep.
所以
So…
如果你想有你的荣耀瞬间 艾迪·爱德华兹
if you want your moment, Eddie Edwards,
我能帮你实现
I can get you your moment.
但对我们两个来说
But it’s gonna hurt like hell.
都会吃尽苦头的
For both of us.
我需要给你弄些合适的装备
We need to get you some proper equipment.
我们来这干嘛
What are we doing here?
购物
Shopping.
完美 十一号♥ 对吗
Perfect. Size 11, right?
皮尔里 这不算偷吗
Peary, is this not theft?
这是失物认领处 伙计
It’s the lost and found, man.
拜托 有人在街上掉了十块钱
Come on. Some guy dropped 10 bucks on the street
你刚好捡起来 难道这算偷吗
and you were to pick it up, would that be theft?

Yes.
要是他不知道钱丢了呢
What if he didn’t know it was missing?
那我会把钱捐给需要的人
Then I’d give it to charity or something.
艾迪 你就有需要啊 你的需要还更为重要
Eddie, you are a charity. Your needs are much greater.
那你呢
What about you?
我吗 我只要拿走这个就够了
Me? I’m just stealing these.
– 有进步吗 – 没有进步 还差得远呢
– Any better? – It’s not better. It’s crap.
比我预想的要难得多
It’s more difficult than I expected.
不错
Good.
加油 艾迪
Come on, Eddie.
爱德华兹 四十三米
Edwards. 43 meters.
你们简直是这项运动的耻辱
You’re a disgrace to the sport.
真的吗 不错
Really? Good.
个人最好成绩
Personal best!
我们还是耻辱
And we’re a disgrace!
继续练习你的屈膝旋转着陆 这是关键
Keep working on your telemark landing. It’s key.
靠你自己了 伙计
You’re on your own, man.
加速 皮尔里
Faster, Peary!
再快点
More speed!
已经是这辆破车最快的速度了
It’s as fast as this rust-bucket goes.
爱德华兹 四十九米
Edwards. 49 meters.
这只是试跳
It’s a practice jump.
试跳不需要登记填表吧
You don’t need paperwork for a practice jump.
在我们奥伯斯多夫 一切都照章办事
At Oberstdorf we do everything to the letter.
照章办事
To the letter.
这时间够我试跳两次了
I could’ve done two jumps by now.
镇定 注意力集中 别紧张 记住了吗 来吧
Relax. Focused, not tense, remember? Come on.
注意力集中 别紧张
Focused, not tense.
我成功了 六十一米
I did it. 61 meters.
而且是在无逆风 也没吃早饭的情况下
And that was without a headwind or breakfast.
是吗 明天你能做到这样 你就能参赛了
Yeah? Well, you do that tomorrow, you’re in,
他们就不能拒绝你了
they can’t get rid of you.
真的吗 我要告诉你♥爸♥爸
Really? I’m gonna tell your dad.
他一定会很高兴的 好的
He’s gonna love it. Yeah, all right.
好的 很好
All right, lovely.
哦 天啊
Oh, my god.
他刚在练习赛中跳了六十一米
He has just jumped 61 meters in practice.
六十一米
61 meters.
如果他明天也能跳这么远
And if he makes that tomorrow,
他就有资格参加奥♥运♥会了
he qualifies for the Olympics!
十一号♥ 爱德华兹 来自英国
Number 11, Edwards. Great Britain.
预备
Ready.
爱德华兹 来自英国 无成绩
Edwards, Great Britain. No jump.
你不明白 这是我最后的机会
You don’t understand. This is my last chance.
你们得再给我一次机会
You’ve got to give me another run.
在我们奥伯斯多夫 一切都照章办事
At Oberstdorf we do everything to the letter.
照章办事 我知道 你一直这么说
To the letter, I know. You keep saying.
但问题是 这对我并没帮助
But the thing is, it doesn’t help me.
英国奥委会
The British olympic association
想要试图阻拦我参赛 但我一定要参赛
are trying to stop me, but I have to do this.
今年要求是六十一米 明年就会是七十一米
This year it’s 61 meters. Next year it’ll be 71 meters.
那就来不及了
Then it’s too late.
我现在上去再跳一次
I am going up that hill to jump
你们现在记录我的距离
and you are going to record my distance.
不能再跳了
No more jumping.
过来
Hey, come on.
走吧 伙计 走了
Let’s go, man. Let’s go.
你得把这次失败抛之脑后 艾迪
You gotta put that crash behind you, Eddie.
而是记住那次练习跳
And remember that practice…
我只想让你知道 对于我而言
I just want you to know, for me,
那是你最棒的一跳 远超其他
that was the best jump you’ve ever done, by a mile.
你的每个动作都非常棒 伙计 每个动作
Everything was working, man, everything. It was…
你的起跳 你的时机 你的平衡…
Your take-off, your timing, your balance…
你的轨迹 组合在一起
your trajectory all working together.
就像你已经熟稔于心 那次
It was like second nature. It was…
简直美极了
It was beautiful.
我为你感到骄傲 伙计
I was really proud of you, man.
妈妈
Mum…
爸爸是对的
dad was right.
我白白浪费了时间和金钱
Wasted all this time and money on nothing.
我的梦想最终变成了噩梦
My dream’s turned into a nightmare.
我真的很抱歉 这样对待你们…
I’m really sorry to have done this to both of you and…
我保证会补偿你们的
I promise I’m gonna make it up to you.
不会再胡闹了
No more messing around.
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
你之前经历过很多挫折 却从没能阻拦你的脚步
You’ve had knock-backs before and it’s never stopped you.
打起精神 艾迪 振作起来
Come on, Eddie. Dust yourself off.
妈妈 你不明白
Mum, you don’t understand.
我再也去不了奥♥运♥会了
I’m never going to the Olympics.
那是我唯一的机会 我却没抓住
That was my one chance and I blew it.
所以我打算 这周给佩特拉做完工
So I’m gonna work the week out for Petra
然后我就回家
and then I’m coming home.
很好
Good.
现在 听着 把货车快点还回来
Now, look. Get the Van back here sharpish,
我也不想再听到什么跳台滑雪了
and I don’t ever wanna hear about ski-jumps again.
晚安
Goodnight.
别理他 亲爱的
Don’t worry about him, love.
一切都会好起来的
It’ll be fine.
– 爱你 – 我也爱你 妈妈
– I love you. – Love you, too, mum.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
艾迪 你的信
Hey, Eddie, this came for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 皮尔里 – 艾迪 伙计 过来
– Peary! – Eddie, man, come here.
我一直在想些问题
I’ve been doing some thinking.
他们把试跳的成绩也记录在案了
They recorded the flippin’ practice jump.
是官方成绩 有效
It’s official. It counts.
– 六十一米 – 照章办事
– 61 meters. – “Everything to the letter.”
你该去打包行李了 朋友
You should go and pack, my friend,
因为咱们要去加拿大了
because we are going to Canada.
如果这次你去了 下次他们就不会让你去了
If you go now, they’re never gonna let you back.
– 你明白吗 – 所以呢
– You understand that? – So?
所以 你去参赛最多只能证明 你不介意当最后一名
So, all you can prove is you don’t mind coming last?
嗯 我真不介意
Mmm… I don’t mind really.
好吧 听着 你和我
Okay, look, you and me,
我们应该再花四年时间来准备 好吗
we should take another four years. Okay?
让我正确地训练你 我们可以真正练好这个项目
Let me coach you properly and we can do this for real.
你甚至能跳九十米跳台
You could even jump the 90 meter
你也会受到重视 艾迪
and be taken seriously, Eddie.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们刚完成了不可能的事
We’ve just pulled off the impossible.
我要去
I’m gonna go.
那你就自己去吧 伙计 因为我敢说
Then you’re on your own, man. Because I can tell you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!