真是太棒了 你喝的是牛奶吗
That’s fantastic. Is that milk?
我不喝酒 所以…
I don’t drink alcohol so…
我喜欢 很好 太好了
I love it. It’s good. It’s too good.
太好了
Too good! Yeah.
我们这里多了个新队伍
There’s a new team in town!
帮我拿着
Hold this for me, will you?
成员是喝牛奶的小屁孩和压雪车司机
Milky boy and the pistenbully driver!
嘿 别伤到自己了
Hey, don’t hurt yourself.
喂 喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey.
我的运动员不允许打架
My jumpers do not fight.
但我可以打
But I do.
见鬼
Shit.
我打赢了吗
Did I win?
没有 不过我保住了你的手表
Not exactly. But I got your watch.
跟我来 让你看些东西
Come here, I’m gonna show you something.
这就是挪威佬的训练场
Okay, this is the Norwegian training camp.
你想得到些建议 对吧
You wanted to get some tips.
这些就是错误示范
Well, here is how not to do it.
看看这些垃圾
Look at all this crap here.
这都是些什么鬼
I mean, what is all this?
他们想把每个人都变成机器人
They wanna turn everyone into robots.
他们不懂得跳雪悖论 伙计
They don’t understand the jumping paradox, man.
它不仅仅是一项运动 它是一门艺术
This is not just a sport, it’s an art.
它需要心灵上的感悟 伙计
It’s spiritual, man.
你得先放飞你的思维
You gotta free your mind first.
就像 飞起来一样
You gotta just, kinda fly, man.
那种想要飞翔的感觉
You wanna just fly.
跳雪悖论是什么
What is the jumping paradox?
什么
The what?
跳雪悖论 你刚刚才说的
The jumping paradox. That thing you said a second ago.
好吧 我只讲一遍
Okay. I’m gonna say this once.
任何跳跃的基础是什么
The foundation of any jump is what?
起跳
Take-off.
没错
Very good.
非常好
Very good.
所谓悖论就是
The paradox
向上跳跃的同时…
is simultaneously stretching up…
你也会倾身下降
and leaning into your descent.
这不符合自然
It’s unnatural
因为你起跳后 人其实是向下的 对吗
because you actually take-off downwards. Okay?
你的身体要前倾
Your body has gotta lean forward
才能获得向上升力
in order to give you the lift.
就像鸟的翅膀 就这样…
Like the wing of a bird. Just…
快点 兄弟 就像鸟的翅膀
Come on, man, be the wing of a bird.
就是这样 所以 你的滑雪板上抬 腿向后伸展
That’s it. So, your skis go up, your legs go back.
身体前倾 向下俯冲
Your body goes forward and you go down
以每小时七十英里的速度降落 伙计
all while falling through the air at 70 mph, man.
上抬 后蹬 前倾
Up, back, forward.
– 你在干嘛 – 帮你一把
– What are you doing? – I’m just helping.
上抬 后蹬 前倾 下降 上抬 后蹬 前倾 下降
Up, back, forward, down. Up, back, forward, down.
念出来 上抬 后蹬 前倾 下降
Say it. Up, back, forward, down.
没错
Exactly.
爱上这项运动后
Fell in love with this sport, man.
就从这个小玩意开始
It started with this little baby.
这个十五米高的小太妹
This little 15 meter little ViXen.
你想方设法成功落地
You manage to land that because
因为它 让你对这项运动着迷 对吧
it’s meant to hook you into the sport, right…
否则你根本不会去尝试
otherwise you wouldn’t even bother trying.
四十米台
The 40 meter,
一旦摔了 就会鼻青脸肿
when you stack you get bruised,
关于这点 我不需要向你仔细解释
which I don’t need to explain to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
七十米台…
The 70 meter…
你可能会摔断骨头
you break bones
运气好的话 还能重新站起来
and you’re lucky if you can walk again.
而九十米台 那就是女神
The 90 meter. The goddess.
这么说吧 在我们美国西部
Let’s just say in the wild west
我们会在你上跳台之前
we’d be measuring you for your coffin
给你量身定做好棺材
before you even reach the stairs.
永远别忘记这一点 孩子
Never forget that, kid.
说的够多了 该玩真的了
You know what? Enough talk. It’s showtime.
玩真的
Showtime?
抱歉 伙计 我得借来用用
Sorry, mate, I just need to borrow them.
天哪
Oh, my god.
下来啊 张开你的翅膀 然后摔死吧
Come on! Spread your wings and die!
跳得不错
Good jump.
庆祝去
Let’s party!
上抬 后蹬 前倾 下降
Up, back, forward, down.
上抬 后蹬 前倾 下降
Up, back, forward, down.
成功了 成功了 成功了
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了
Amazing.
我觉得 我已经可以上七十米台了
I think I’m ready for the 70 meters.
你在这里坐多久了
How long you been sitting there?
不到一个小时 四十米台我成功落地了
Less than an hour. I landed the 40 meters.
我才不关心呢
I don’t care.
我决定了…
And I’ve decided…
我要去卡尔加里的冬奥会
I’m going to the Olympics in Calgary.
你干嘛不在电视上看看就算了
Why don’t you watch it on TV?
我不是去看比赛 我是去参加比赛
I’m not going to watch, I’m going to jump.
你要去干什么
You’re what?
我有个绝好机会
I’ve got a golden opportunity.
我只需要参加比赛 就能获得奥♥运♥会参赛资格
The only thing I need to do to qualify is compete.
一定有最低要求限制吧
Must be some minimum requirement.
跳跃距离 跳跃次数 能力之类的
Distance, number of jumps, talent?
没有
No.
你看 这就是绝妙之处
See, that’s the beauty of it.
五十二年来 他们都没有更新过规定
They’ve not updated the rules for 52 years.
你叫什么名字 伙计
What’s your name, man?
艾迪
Eddie.
好吧 艾迪
Eddie, okay.
艾迪 奥♥运♥会最低跳台是七十米 好吗
Eddie, the smallest olympic jump is 70 meters. Okay?
你去跳的话 会摔死的
You’ll die if you try it.
一般的运动员要花四年时间
Given the average jumper takes four years
来进行针对性训练
to build up to it.
我不是一般运动员
Well, I’m not the average jumper.
没错 你比一般运动员差多了
Correct. You’re well below average.
我一天之内就掌握了四十米台
I just did the 40 meters in a day.
我已经准备好跳七十米的了
I’m ready for the 70.
你要是想看 我现在就去
I’ll do it now if you want.
我要准备吃早餐了
I’m ready for my breakfast, so…
别动
Don’t.
我需要你的同意 我才会去跳
I need your permission if I’m gonna jump.
你赶紧从这里滚出去吧
Just get the hell out of here.
你不同意我就不走
Not until I get your permission.
好吧 我同意了 把早餐还我
Fine, you got my permission. Give me my breakfast.
我要书面的
I’d like it in writing.
你要是想的话 我可以纹在你脸上
I’ll tattoo it on your face if you like.
那就不必了 谢谢
No, that won’t be necessary. Thanks.
咱们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
有什么建议吗
Any tips, then?
别摔死了
Don’t die.
好的
All right.
你不上来吗
You’re not coming up?
在这看摔倒 看得更清晰
Crashes look just as good from here.
我这就去跳
I’m doing it.
可不是吗
Sure you are.
怎么了
Yeah?
他不是真的要跳吧
He’s not actually going to jump, is he?
他确实很疯狂 但还不至于自杀
He’s crazy but he’s not suicidal.
他只是…扑棱扑棱翅膀
He’s just… kylling, you know. Kylling.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!