I mean, may you have, uh–
晚安 主人还有夫人 晚安
Good night, my lord and lady. Good night.
既然我发誓成为你的妻子…
Since I’ve taken the vows of wife…
而且夫妻之间 本就该毫无隐藏…
and since there must be nothing hidden between man and wife…
有件事我想告诉你
there is something I wish to tell you.
有时候 心底话稍作隐藏比较好…
Sometimes it’s best to leave a little something hidden…
就算是夫妻之间也该如此
even between man and wife.
有人说 没说出口的想法…
They say each unspoken thought…
会成为心底的鬼
becomes a small ghost.
我们之间有足够的空间隐藏些鬼
We have room for a few small ghosts.
我知道奥当涅茲会背叛你
I knew Ordonez would betray you.
我们在一起密谋…
We planned your death…
暗♥杀♥你
together.
琦美 我知道你打算杀了我
Chimene, I knew you’d planned to kill me.
奥当涅茲告诉我了
Ordonez told me.
我从未希望…
I never hoped…
我们的婚姻 能很快让你的爱回头
our marriage would bring your love back quickly.
但我的确希望 那能让你停止憎恨…
I did hope it would end your hate…
还有…
and that…
说不定可能…
then somehow–
琦美
Chimene.
你知道我为何嫁给你? 罗德里哥
Do you know why I married you, Rodrigo?
因为那是剩下 唯一可以为我父亲复仇的方法
It was the only way left for me to avenge my father.
的确 如果你要我…
It is true that if you want me…
身为丈夫 你可以要我跟你圆房♥
it is your right as my husband to take me.
但从我身上 你得不到女人的爱情
But you will never get a woman’s love from me.
也许我们…
Perhaps we have…
对彼此的伤害都太深了
wounded each other too deeply.
琦美
Chimene.
这不是琦美吗?
Is it our Chimene?
是的 教母
Yes, Reverend Mother.
是琦美
It’s Chimene.
你为什么回来?
Why have you come back to us?
我来找回心中的平静 教母
I’ve come to find peace, Mother.
在那许多事情之后…
After all that has happened to you…
你所要的平静不在我们的门墙后
the peace you seek is not within these walls.
你属于外面的世界 琦美
You were made for the world, Chimene.
总有一天 你会想要回去
One day you will want to go back to it.
但你可以留下来…
But you may remain with us…
直到你觉得该走的时候
until you feel you must leave.
为什么他们不举我为王?
Why do they not hail me king?
因为你并非真王!
Because you are not the king.
王国已经分♥裂♥了
The kingdom has been divided.
– 骗子! – 父王在死前宣告卡斯提尔是你的…
– Liar. – Father proclaimed before he died that Castile is yours…
– 但奥斯提亚斯和雷昂是我的 – 骗子!
– but Asturias and Leon go to me! – Liar!
– 我们的妹妹乌拉卡拥有卡拉哈拉 – 不行! 我是长子啊!
– And to our sister Urraca the walled city of Calahorra. – No! I am the eldest.
我生来就拥有这些头衔 王国不能被分割!
‘Tis my birthright. The kingdom will not be divided!
你现在没法阻止了 我是奥斯提亚斯和雷昂的国王
You can’t stop it now. I am King of Asturias and Leon.
– 我不会让你来阻碍我 – 我是长子
– I won’t let you stand in my way. – I am the eldest son!
若非同时拥有三顶王冠 我就一个也不要
I’ll have the Triple Crown or none at all!
那就一个也不要吧
Then let it be none at all.
是你跟乌拉卡在反对我
It was you and Urraca against me.
父王老了 她在他身边进谗言
Father was old. She worked on him!
你并不比我们优秀多少 但就因为你是长子
You’re no better than we are, just because you’re the firstborn.
你跟我们的妹妹
You and our sister.
总是你跟妹妹在一起
It was always you and our sister.
你…跟她太接近了
You… held her too close!
你妄想得到她!
You covet her!
你撒谎!
You lie!
参裘 不要!
Sancho, no!
他以为他会成为国王
He thought he could be king.
安修尔斯!
陪伴王子殿下到他的新王国去…
Accompany His Highness to his new kingdom–
去沙摩拉的地牢
the dungeon of Zamora.
要你给我你的犯人 还是我自己动手?
Will you give me your prisoner, or must I take him?
我们有13个人 你只单独1人
There are 13 of us and you are alone.
你的所作所为违反上天的旨意
What you do is against God’s law.
就算你们有13的13倍 我也不是孤独1人
Were you 13 times 13 I would not be alone.
你到底是个什么样的男人?
What kind of a man are you?
跟我来
Come.
我们去你妹妹在卡拉哈拉的城♥堡♥
We’ll go to your sister at Calahorra.
打开瓦伦西亚的大门…
Open the gates of Valencia…
看在阿♥拉♥的名上
in the name of Allah!
当班·尤瑟夫骑马来到瓦伦西亚…
And the time came when Ben Yusuf rode to Valencia…
是为了确保 被吓坏的摩尔王卡地亚的助力
to secure the aid of the frightened Moorish king Al Kadir.
他必须确认他强大的舰队 能平安在…
He had to make certain that he could land his mighty armada…
西班牙海边上岸
on the shores of Spain.
你们通通出去!
Clear out, all of you!
班·尤瑟夫王啊! 真是我的荣幸
My lord Ben Yusuf, what an honor.
真是我的荣幸
What an honor.
赞美阿♥拉♥吧 我们的时刻来临了
Allah be praised. Our moment has come.
斐迪南王死了…
King Ferdinand has died…
两位年轻的王正在内哄
and the two young kings have quarreled.
阿♥拉♥ 他的旨意已经显现了
Allah, in his wisdom, has willed it so.
阿♥拉♥现在会注定 以致基♥督♥徒的兄弟…
And now Allah will ordain it so that one Christian brother…
将会残杀另一个基♥督♥徒的兄弟
will kill another Christian brother.
这要怎么做?
How will this happen?
他…会制♥造♥杀戮
He… will do the killing.
兄弟互相残杀的流言会传播
The word will spread that brother has killed brother.
便会制♥造♥混乱 变革
There will be confusion, revolution.
王国便会分♥裂♥…
The kingdom will be torn in two…
然后 当他们最虚弱的时候 我会带领军队从非洲过来
and then, when they are most weak, I will bring my legions from Africa.
完美的计策
A master strategy.
当我上岸时 他们可能会攻击在瓦伦西亚的你
When I land, they may attack you here at Valencia.
如果真如此 你要守住瓦伦西亚 你明白吗?
If they do, you will hold Valencia. Do you understand me?
是的 大人 我明白
Yes, my lord, I understand.
我会把我的卫士留下来 来确定你真的明白
I will leave my guards with you to make certain you understand.
别让他带我走 乌拉卡
Don’t let him take me, Urraca.
快走
Go.
走吧
Go.
乌拉卡!
Urraca!
乌拉卡!
Urraca!
乌拉卡!
Urraca!
乌拉卡!
Urraca!
你把我兄弟藏了起来
You have given refuge to my brother!
我命令你马上放他出来
I demand you release him at once!
这是我的城市 你没有权利命令我
This is my city! You do not demand!
立刻放了俘虏 否则我军就要攻进来!
Release the prisoner at once or my army will attack!
艾尔方索留在这 跟我一起
Alfonso stays here… with me!
我让你考虑到天亮再决定
I give you until dawn to decide.
小姐
My lady.
这对你有什么好处…
What would it be worth to you…
如果参裘一直守在大门口?
if Sancho were kept from your gates?
有谁能处理这件事?
Who is there who could do such a thing?
我能
I could.
只是…只是我会要求很大的代价
Only– Only I would ask a great deal.
感谢天你肯过来
Thank heaven you answered our call.
你为何传唤我 大人?
Why did you send it, sir?
参裘威胁如我不投降…
Unless I surrender to Sancho…
他明早就要围城
– he threatens to lay siege to us by morning.
帮助我们 罗德里哥
Help us, Rodrigo.
当兄弟阋墙时…
When brother fights against brother…
有谁能够插手?
what can any man do?
如你加入我们 很多武士就会跟随你
If you joined us, many knights would come.
我发誓对参裘效忠
I swore allegiance to Sancho.
也有向艾尔方索 还有我
And to Alfonso. And to me!
我帮助你们任一个 就破坏对另一个的忠诚
I can only help one brother by breaking faith with the other.
– 我谁也不帮 – 可是参裘要杀艾尔方索
– I can help no one. – But Sancho would kill Alfonso.
不管发生什么事…
Whatever happens…
我都不要介入
must happen without me.
参裘里!
Sanctuary!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!