还有她们 没人保护
leave them here unprotected.
但如果你为了西班牙做你该做的…
But if you do what must be done for all Spain…
那就是我们最佳的保护
that will be our best protection.
我们摩尔的丝绸 跟基♥督♥徒的盔甲很配
Our Moorish silks suit well your Christian armor.
你就快把我变成回♥教♥徒了 大人
You’ll make a Moslem of me yet, my lord.
谁能说这样是错的?
How can anyone say this is wrong?
他们会这样说 两边都会有人说
They will say so, on both sides.
我们双方都有太多事物要交流 还有西班牙也是
We have so much to give to each other and to Spain.
但首先我们得不被击败
If we are not destroyed first.
只要先拿下瓦伦西亚便可 再来就看班·尤瑟夫的了
Once we take Valencia, then let Ben Yusuf try.
瓦伦西亚被包围好了
Valencia is surrounded.
没有任何人可以进出
No one here can leave the city or enter it.
那我们的武器就是饥荒
Then our weapon is starvation.
愿阿♥拉♥保佑此役速战速决
May Allah make the siege a short one.
愿上帝帮助在瑟加哈斯的国王
May God help our King Alfonso at Sagrajas.
我们本可打败班·尤瑟夫
We could have beaten Ben Yusuf!.
人数再多一些我们就会赢!
With a few more men we could have won!
在多一点武士 胜利就会是我们的
A handful of knights and victory would have been ours.
琦美夫人 你想我们会让你丈夫平安无事吗?
Dona Chimene, did you think we would permit your husband to go unpunished?
你要处罚 现在是西班牙唯一希望的人吗?
Would you punish the man who is now Spain’s only hope?
那我们把琦美夫人和她的孩子 关在我们最深的地牢里如何?
What if we were to place Dona Chimene and her children in our deepest dungeons?
希德准会送上门来
Might not the Cid then deliver himself into our hands?
陛下 这里是个修道圣堂
Sire, this is a sanctuary.
基♥督♥的敌人没有圣堂可言!
There are no sanctuaries for the enemies of Christ!
若你毁灭他 那谁来对抗西班牙的入侵者?
If you crush him, who then would stand against the invaders of Spain?
那本是他的错! 如果他来我们早就赢了
It was his fault! If he had come, we would have won.
陛下?
Sire?
我们失败不是因为没有勇气
It was not for lack of courage that we lost.
你们等着瞧好了
You shall see.
你们看到了? 我一声也没叫出来
You saw! I made no sound!
我们失败不是因为没有勇气!
It was not through lack of courage that we lost!
要做个国王 只有勇气是不够的
It takes more than courage to make a king.
给我讲清楚他说的话!
Tell me his exact words!
国王说 他不会放走琦美和孩子
The King said he would not release Chimene and the children.
那国王要我做什么?
What does the King expect I’d do?
我会让我的妻儿 死在他的地牢里吗?
That I would let my wife and children die in his dungeons?
不 他要你行军到波哥斯去救她们
No! He hopes you will march on Burgos to rescue her.
波哥斯 这样啊 那么 我们该让国王失望吗?
Burgos! Well, then, shall we disappoint our King?
还待在这里干嘛? 到波哥斯去!
What do we wait here for? To Burgos!
我的希德 等一下
My Lord Cid, wait!
希德 这城就要攻下了
My lord, the city is ready to fall.
越来越多人向我们倒戈
More and more people are coming over to our side.
已经这许多月了 我们不能走!
After all these months, we cannot leave!
不要跟我提瓦伦西亚了 慕泰敏王
Don’t speak to me of Valencia, my Lord Moutamin.
现在不是时候!
Not now!
我难道不是人? 跟你一样
Am I not a man, too, like you?
我偶而也可为妻子 孩子着想吧
May I not sometimes think of my wife? My children?
如不是这样 我该怎么做?
Well, then, what must I do?
我该怎么做?
What must I do?
你所有东西都被拿走了
Everything was taken from you.
你是怎样贿赂狱卒给我送消息?
How did you bribe the jailer to bring me your message?
只凭两个字: 希德
With two words: the Cid.
虽然在地牢里待了几个月…
Even all these months in the dungeon…
依然无损于你的美丽
have not marred your beauty.
外面有可怕的谣传
There are terrible rumors.
那不是谣传
They are not rumors.
希德下最后通牒给国王
The Cid has sent an ultimatum to the King.
除非他马上放了你跟孩子…
Unless you and the children are released at once…
否则你丈夫会挥军攻打这里
your husband will march against us here.
弃守瓦伦西亚? 让西班牙没有防备?
Abandon Valencia? Leave all Spain unprotected?
是的 琦美 为了你 怎么不会呢?
Yes, Chimene, for you. Why not?
帮我跟孩子逃跑 跟我们走!
Help me and the children to escape. Come with us.
加入罗德里哥那边
Join Rodrigo.
如果能阻止他来这里的话…
If I thought it would stop him from coming here…
叫我自杀也愿意…
I would kill myself…
孩子也一起死
and the children.
然后你的爱人就会跟我一样绝望
Then your love is as desperate as mine.
罗德里哥 让我加入你那一边
Rodrigo, let me fight at your side.
我们正需要像你这样的人
We have need of such men.
奥当涅茲伯爵 我们得在今晚进攻
Count Ordonez, we must attack tonight.
士兵们!
Soldiers!
瓦伦西亚的人啊!
Citizens of Valencia!
我们围城让你们受饥饿!
We have starved you!
现在你们已经虚弱了!
Now you are weak!
可是我们并不想攻击你们!
But we do not wish to attack you!
我们也不是你们的敌人!
We are not your enemies!
班·尤瑟夫才是你们的敌人
Ben Yusuf is your enemy.
他会给你们带来死亡与毁灭!
He will bring you death and destruction!
瓦伦西亚的人啊…
People of Valencia…
除掉你们的领袖!
rid yourselves of your leaders!
加入我们!
join with us!
我们为你们带来和平!
We bring you peace!
士兵与市民们!
Soldiers and citizens!
我们为你们带来自♥由♥! 我们为你们带来生命!
We bring you freedom! We bring you life!
我们为你们带来…面包!
We bring you… bread!
我们为你们带来面包! 面包!
We bring you bread! Bread!
面包! 面包!
Bread! Bread!
面包! 面包!
Bread! Bread!
王啊! 艾尔希德把食物丢进来了!
My lord! El Cid is throwing them food!
你饥饿的士兵弃守城墙 加入市民争夺食物
Your starving soldiers have deserted the walls and joined the people!
杀了他们! 叫卫士去制止!
Kill them! Call out the Black Guard.
阻止他们! 拿下他们 杀了他们!
Stop them! Run them down! Kill them!
国王! 国王! 国王!
King! King! King!
国王! 国王! 国王!
King! King! King!
国王! 国王! 国王!
King! King! King!
国王! 国王! 国王!
King! King! King!
国王! 国王! 国王!
King! King! King!
拿起王冠吧! 自立为王!
The city is yours! Take the crown. Proclaim yourself king!
我们所有的战斗都是为了你啊!
All our battles we have fought for you.
我们希望由你来统治我们
We want you to rule us.
我的圣主希德啊!
My Lord Cid!
我们放弃一切都是为了你
We have given up everything for you.
我们要求你接受王位
We implore you to take the crown.
我攻下瓦伦西亚…
I take Valencia…
是为了我神圣的国王艾尔方索…
in the name of my Sovereign Lord Alfonso…
他是卡斯提尔 雷昂 及奥斯迪亚斯之王…
King of Castile, Leon and Asturias…
也是萨岗托与阿♥拉♥马拉王…
of Sagunto and Almenara…
及卡斯特宏与艾岗塔拉王…
of Castrejon and Alcantara…
以及基♥督♥徒与摩尔人之王
King of Christians and Moors.
将瓦伦西亚献给艾尔方索…
Valencia for Alfonso…
愿上帝祝福西班牙国王!
by the grace of God, King of Spain!
国王! 国王! 国王!
King! King! King!
多么崇高圣洁的武士
What a noble subject.
如果他也是崇高圣洁的国王
If he had only a noble king.
国王! 国王! 国王!
King! King! King!
此乃瓦伦西亚的王冠
The crown of Valencia!
瓦伦西亚的王冠?
The crown of Valencia?
希德把这个送给我?
The Cid sends this to me?
他有什么条件?
What are his conditions?
没有任何条件
There are no conditions.
可是琦美…他知道地牢 还有孩子的事?
But Chimene– He knew about the dungeon, his children.
他知道
He knew.
可是他还送来王冠?
And yet he sends me the crown.
他究竟是什么样的男人?
What kind of man is this?
他一定想要些什么 他想要什么?
He wants something. What is it he wants?
国王啊 希德什么也不要
My lord, the Cid has asked for nothing.
王啊 希德需要你协助…
But I ask! My lord, the Cid needs your help…
保卫瓦伦西亚 好抵抗班·尤瑟夫
to defend Valencia against Ben Yusuf.
不行!
No!
告诉你的主子希德 我们不求他的恩惠或帮助
Tell your lord, the Cid, that we seek neither his favor nor his help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!