整晚我都在想:
All night long I kept thinking:
“天啊 他被摩尔人伏击!
“Oh, the Moors have ambushed him!
“噢 他被一个疯子攻击!
“Oh, yes, he’s been attacked by a madman.
噢 他生病了! ”
Oh, he’s fallen ill.”
他们说 恋爱中的女人…
They say all women in love…
都是这样被折磨着
are tormented that way.
因为她们不相信这样的幸福…
Because they don’t dare believe that such happiness…
会真的降临在她们身上
can really be theirs.
帮帮我 拜托
Help me, please.
这长袍… 很漂亮
The gown is… very beautiful.
公主殿下您…太仁慈了
Your Highness is… very gracious.
我们并非常常被如此赞美
It is not often we are so honored.
是啊 因为今天非比寻常
No. It is not an ordinary day.
你还没听说吗?
Then you have not heard?
有消息进来了
There has been news.
有关…罗德里哥的消息 殿下?
News of– of Rodrigo, Your Highness?
有关罗德里哥 这件长袍真漂亮
Of Rodrigo. The gown is so beautiful.
殿下
Your Highness.
殿下
Your Highness.
你能告诉我 罗德里哥怎么了?
Can you tell me what has happened to Rodrigo?
好啊 我可以告诉你
Yes, I can tell you.
– 你知道罗德里哥正要来这里? – 知道
– You knew that Rodrigo was on his way here? – Yes.
路途上有场战斗?
That there was a battle?
你知道路上跟摩尔人有场战斗?
You knew that there was a battle with the Moors?
琦美
Chimene.
我父亲 告诉我
My father, tell me.
罗德里哥受伤了?
– Rodrigo’s been hurt.
不 罗德里哥一点事都没有
– No, Rodrigo’s alive and well.
你太爱他了
You love him so much.
两个人
Two names.
我的父亲…
My father…
还有罗德里哥
and Rodrigo.
琦美…
Chimene…
你是我唯一的孩子
you are my only child.
我已失去妻子
I have no wife.
只有你能继承我的血统
You alone can carry my blood.
我该生个儿子才对
I should have had a son.
可是 罗德里哥将会是你的儿子
But Rodrigo will be your son.
不会了
No.
你还年轻
You’re young.
你可以再找到你爱的人
You can learn to love again.
我能再学着爱另一个父亲吗?
Could I learn to love another father?
这不一样 还有人值得爱啊
It is not the same. There are others.
琦美! 琦美!
Chimene! Chimene!
葛瑞希欧奥当涅茲大人 告诉我发生什么事
Don Garcia Ordonez, tell me what has happened.
你一直都是好朋友
You have always been a good friend.
我可以不只是你的朋友 琦美…
I would be more to you, Chimene…
如你允许的话
if you would let me.
你知道这永远不可能
You know that can never be.
现在可能了
It can now.
– 为什么现在可能? – 你能爱一个叛徒吗 琦美?
– Why now? – Could you love a traitor, Chimene?
只要我仍爱着罗德里哥 这问题就没有意义
Since I love Rodrigo, the question can never have meaning.
现在有了 罗德里哥成为叛徒了
It has meaning now. Rodrigo is a traitor.
我不相信你
I do not believe you.
– 还有别人在场 – 我也不相信他们!
– There were others who were there. – I do not believe them.
我就是替他扣上罪名的人
I am the one who brought the charges against him.
他要因背叛国王而受审
He is to be tried for treason against the King.
为了伤害罗德里哥 你什么都做得出来
You would do anything to hurt Rodrigo.
不 我愿做任何事好得到你
No. I would do anything to win you.
琦美! 如果罪名是真的呢?
Chimene! What if these charges are true?
– 不是真的 – 可是在场有很多人看到
– They are not true. – But there are many who saw it.
他们不知道看到的是什么
They did not know what they saw!
你将会亲眼看见 琦美
You will see for yourself, Chimene.
斐迪南王陛下…
His Majesty, Don Ferdinand…
我们的国王 我们的殿下
the King, our Lord!
也是卡斯提尔 雷昂与奥斯迪亚斯之王
King of Castile, Leon and Asturias.
以及王子们 参裘王子…
And the Infantes, Prince Sancho…
艾尔方索王子…
Prince Alfonso…
以及乌拉卡公主
and the Princess Dona Urraca.
各位聚集来到这个法庭…
You have been gathered here at this court…
针对此皇家的重要事件 给予郑重的建议
to give your solemn advice in a matter of great import to the Crown.
葛瑞希欧奥当涅茲已提出 控告维瓦的罗德里哥…
Garcia Ordonez has invoked the charge of treason…
叛国的申请
against Rodrigo of Vivar.
他不可以控告我儿此项罪名
He cannot bring such charges against my son!
我再次控告! 那是叛国罪!
I repeat the charge! It is treason!
他是个反抗摩尔人的战士!
He’s the man who’s fighting Moors!
那是对国王的背叛!
It is treason to the King!
你不该来
You shouldn’t have come.
那我就走吧
Then I’ll go.
不 晚点走
No. Another moment.
喔! 我永远不走
Oh, forever.
而且 这里并不危险
Besides, there is no danger.
没有危险吗?
No danger?
听听他们
Listen to them.
那一点关系都没有
It doesn’t matter.
因为我知道你没有罪
Because I know you’re not guilty.
– 你连我做了什么都不知道 – 不知道
– You don’t even know what I’ve done. – No.
但我知道那并非叛国
But I know it was not treason.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我让某个人活着… 不 五个人
I let a man live. No. Five men.
但这样他们怎能说你叛国?
But how can they call it treason?
判摩尔人死刑!
Death to the Moors!
那五个人是谁?
Who are these five men?
酋长们
Emirs.
摩尔人? 你让摩尔人活着? 为什么?
Moors? You let Moors live? Why?
我不确定那是对的
I’m not sure it was right.
我不知道 我觉得那样…
I don’t know. I think it was–
那实在有点奇怪
It happened strangely.
我正要来接你
I was on my way to you.
我连我在哪都记不起来
I can’t even remember where I was.
那时一定有好几条路…
There must have been roads…
好多树 还有人
trees and people.
我只记得你的脸
All I remember is your face.
有一场战役 我也加入了
There was a battle. I fought too.
可是我的心不在剑上 我只看到你的脸
My heart wasn’t in my sword. I kept seeing your face.
我突然想到: “我们为何彼此残杀? ”
Suddenly, I thought, “Why are we killing each other?”
没错 他们是摩尔人 我们是基♥督♥徒…
True, they’re Moors, we’re Christians–
琦美…
Chimene…
你明白我想要说的话吗?
do you understand what I’m trying to say?
我懂 可是…他们和我们之间总是有战争
Yes, but… there always have been wars between us.
我知道
I know.
一直都有
Always.
那么你不想…
You don’t think, then…
我们可能和平共处?
we could live in peace?
安静!
Silence!
你们能安静吗 你们两个!
Will you keep quiet, the both of you!
这不是控告 我对任何人都愿以宽大待之…
This is not a charge I would bring lightly against any man…
特别是这人将要成为我的女婿
especially a man who in a short time was to be my son.
但他放走了敌人的王
But a man who frees the enemies of the King–
他不再是我的女婿
son or no son–
我得称呼这个人”叛徒”
I must call such a man “traitor.”
陛下 他侮蔑我家族的荣誉
Sire, he slurs the honor of our family.
他不可以这样
This cannot be.
我也曾经是国王的首席武士
I, too, was once the King’s champion.
那已是许久以前的事了 狄亚哥
That was many years ago, Don Diego.
让我们来处理这件事会比较好
Perhaps it will be better to leave the matter in our hands.
不 陛下 这里所说的某些事是不可原谅的…
No, Sire. There were things said here which cannot be forgotten…
就算在皇家会议也不行
even in this royal assembly.
奥维多的高梅茲伯爵…
Count Gormaz of Oviedo…
你说我儿是个叛徒…
when you call my son a traitor…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!