我一定要!
I must.
不论我是死是活…
Alive or dead…
在我的士兵之前 我都得骑在马上 .
I must be on my horse at the head of my soldiers.
你答应我…
You promise…
你会做所有该做的?
you will do whatever needs to be done?

Yes.
– 答应我 – 我答应你 罗德里哥
– Promise me. – I promise, Rodrigo.
我答应你 我答应你
I promise. I promise.
好了
Yes.
我答应你 我答应你
I promise. I promise.
快开门 是国王!
Open the gates! It’s the King!
主人 国王来了!
My lord, the King!
原谅我 我的希德
Forgive me, my Cid.
– 原谅我 – 不要这样!
– Forgive me! – No!
我的王不能向任何人下跪!
My King kneels to no man!
没有人有资格!
To no man!
人要征服自己 是件不容易的事
It’s not easy for a man to conquer himself.
你办到了
You have done that.
如能活着看到西班牙和平就好了
If only I could live to see Spain at peace.
你会的 你会的!
You will. You will!
现在没人能与我们抗衡了
No one can stand against us now.
我们可以把班尤瑟夫逼回海里去!
We’ll drive Ben Yusuf back into the sea!
我并没失败
I have not failed.
西班牙…有位伟大的王
Spain… has a king.
明天我们会并肩作战
Tomorrow we will fight side by side.
我的王和我一起
My King and I.
我们会…并骑出征
We will ride out together.
一起
Together.
不!
No!
我会在你的侧翼
I will be at your side.
琦美!
Chimene!
噢 琦美
Ah, Chimene.
琦美
Chimene.
我答应你 我没有忘记
I promise. I have not forgotten.
我要你跟我的孩子们…
I want you and my children…
记得…我跟国王并肩作战
to remember me riding with my King.
明天
Tomorrow.
为上帝 希德 与西班牙而战!
For God, the Cid and Spain!
为上帝 希德 与西班牙而战!
For God, the Cid and Spain!
为上帝 希德 与西班牙而战!
For God, the Cid and Spain!
因此希德骑出历史之门 走进传说
And thus the Cid rode out of the gates of history into legend.
回去! 快回头!
Back! Back! Go back!
回头!
Go back!
神圣的父啊 请张开你的双手 接纳这个灵魂…
Heavenly Father, open Your arms to receive the soul…
接纳这不论生前死后 都是最纯洁的武士灵魂
of one who lived and died the purest knight of all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!