I’ll always be here for you.
在此等候着你回来
Now, uh…
你…
Go… uh, get.
出发吧
Bye, guys.
再见,各位
Bye, buddy. Bye, buddy. Take care.
再见,巴迪 -巴迪,再见,小心
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye, buddy.
拜拜,巴迪
There, there.
拜拜
Bye, buddy. Hope you find your dad.
拜拜,巴迪 希望你能找到父亲
Thanks, Mr. Narwhal.
谢谢你,独角鲸先生
Bye.
再见
Hey! What’s your name?
喂!你叫什么名字?
My name’s buddy.
我叫巴迪
Does someone need a hug?
抱抱不可以吗?
aah, aah! That’s not cool!
这可不妙!
I just wanted a hug!
我只想抱抱你嘛
Hi.

Hello.
哈罗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You did it! Congratulations!
你们成功了!恭喜!
“World’s best cup of coffee. “Great job, everybody.
“世上最好的咖啡” 干得好,诸位
It’s great to meet you.
幸会
Hi.

Santa, san… uh, nope.
圣诞老人,圣诞…不
Not Santa.
搞错了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Hey, you know what? No.
谢谢 喂?不行
No, all right? Thank you.
不行,懂不懂? 谢谢
Get out to here, get out to here.
滚,走开
Hello. Hi.
哈罗 嗨
Gasps beautiful.
漂亮
Looks like a Christmas tree.
这样看来就跟棵圣诞树一样
A reprint?
再版?
You know how much that’s gonna Cost?
你知道这会花多少钱吗?
Two whole pages are missing.
足有两页印丢了
The story doesn’t make any sense.
整个故事根本毫无意义
What, you think some kid’s gonna Notice two pages?
小孩子还能留意到 有两页印少了
I mean, they… all they do is look At pictures.
他们… 他们只会看图画而已
Sorry I can’t ride with you the Rest of the way up,
再往上的路程 我就不能与你同行了
But this is where my dad works. Well, have a good…
不过我父亲可是在此工作 祝你好…
Oh, I forgot to give you a hug!
啊,忘了抱你一下!
Oh, I don’t know, Connie, I’ve never
康妮,我还从没试过…
Declared kittens before.
给小猫拔爪子
How many?
有多少只?
Gasps eight?
八只?
Uh, I don’t know if I’m gonna Have time.
我都不知道会不会有时间
Oh, all right, just bring’em by The camper this week,
好吧,你这周带过来吧
And I’ll see what I can do. I’m Not gonna charge you.
看看我能怎么做 不会收你费的
Just bring ’em by, and I’ll see What I can do.
带过来就好 我看看有什么能做的
I have to go. Excuse me.
我得挂了 对不起
I’m here to see a Walter hobs.
我是来找沃特.霍布斯的
I’m buddy the elf. Laughs
我是精灵巴迪
You look hilarious! Who sent you?
你好有节日气氛! 谁叫你来的啊?
Papa elf. Papa elf?
精灵爸爸 精灵爸爸?
Mm-hmm. From the North Pole.
住在北极的
From the North Pole? Yes.
北极? 对
So, you really think we should Ship ’em?
你真觉得该装船?
No, I think we should take a $30,000 bath
不,我是觉得我们该洗个 30000美元的淋浴
So some kid can understand What happened?
让某些孩子能了解…
To a puppy and a friggin’ pigeon
在只小狗和怪鸽子身上 发生的事…
ship ’em. Phone rings
装船吧
Yeah.

Mr. Hobbs? It’s me on the intercom.
霍布斯先生? 我,内部通信系统的
Dad!
爸爸!
All right, uh, let’s get it Over with.
好啊,先了了这事吧
I walked all day and night to Find you.
我昼夜步行前来找你
Uh, you look like you came from The North Pole.
看你的样子似乎是从北极来的
That’s exactly where I came from.
没错,那正是我前来的起点
Santa must’ve called you!
一定是圣诞老人给了你电♥话♥!
Oh, yeah, sure, he, uh…
对,没错,他…
Just got off the cell phone With me.
刚挂了电♥话♥
You did?!
真的?!
So, go on. Go on with what?
继续吧 继续什么?
Well, are… are you gonna sing a Song or something,
你…不该唱首歌♥什么的吗?
Or can I just go back to work?
要不然我可直接回去工作了
A song? Uh…
唱歌♥?
Yeah. Anything for you, dad, uh…
好吧,你说如何就如何,爸
I… I’m, I’m here with my dad
“我…我现跟爸在一起”
And we never met
“此前我们从未见”
And he wants me to sing Him a song
“他要我给他唱支歌♥”
And, um, I was adopted
“我从小被领养”
But you didn’t know I was born
“你甚至不知道我的诞生”
So, I’m here now, I found you, Daddy
“而我来了,找到了你 我的爸爸”
And, guess what? I love you
“猜猜如何?我爱你”
I love you I love you!
“我爱你!我爱你!”
Wow, that was weird.
够搞怪的
You know, usually you guys just Uh, you know,
你们不是通常…
Put my name into jingle bells or Something.
唱<铃儿响叮当>时 将我的名字替换进去的嘛
It’s me, your son.
是我啊,你儿子
Susan wells had me, and… And she Didn’t tell you,
苏珊.威尔斯怀了我 而后…她没告诉你
And, and, and, but now I’m here…
然后,然后,但我现在来了
It’s me buddy.
是我巴迪啊
Susan wells.
苏珊.威尔斯
Uh, you said Susan wells? Yes.
你刚才说苏珊.威尔斯? 是啊
Who sent this Christmas-gram?
这个唱圣诞歌♥的是谁叫来的?
What’s a Christmas-gram? I want one.
什么叫“唱圣诞歌♥的” 我也要一个
Whispering I think we Should call security.
看来该叫保安
Good idea.
好主意
I like to whisper, too.
我也喜欢说悄悄话
It’s okay, Walter’s my father.
没什么的,沃特是我爸爸
Well, your dad’s busy right now.
你♥爸♥爸现在忙
Okay, I’ll come back later.
好,那我迟些再来
Yeah, you know, you’re not gonna
不过你可能有一阵子
Come back for awhile, okay?
不能再来了
You’re gonna go back to Santa land.
你得回去圣诞老人岛
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, why don’t you go back? To gimbals’?
去金宝商场得了不如?
Sorry! Sorry.
对不起!对不起
Passion fruit spray?
西番莲果喷♥剂♥?
Fruit spray? Sure.
水果喷♥剂♥?好啊
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Do you wanna go?
你要上去吗?
Hey! Have you seen these? Toilets?
见过这种厕所没?
They’re gl-normous!
真是超棒!
“For that special someone.”
(完美礼物) “献给那特别的一位”
Hey, come… come here!
喂,过…过来
Me? Yes.
我? 对
What are you doing down here?
你怎么在这?
You’re not supposed to be Down here!
你就不该呆在这块!
You can shop on your break,
等休息了再购物吧
You don’t… come on, get upstairs!
你不…过来,上楼去!
Okay, I didn’t know. Well You should know!
好好,可我不知道嘛 你该知道的!
Are you mad at me? No.
你生我气? 没有
Are you sure? Yes, I’m sure.
确定? 确定
Just do your job.
做好你的工作就好
Okay, fair enough.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!