Getting rid of the costume.
把你这身装扮换了
But I’ve worn this my whole life.
但我一直都这样子穿的
You’re not in the North Pole any Longer.
你现在已不在北极了
You wanna make me happy, don’t you?
你想让我开心,是不是?
More than anything.
这是最重要的
Then, lose the tights. I mean, As soon as possible.
那么把带子解下来 越快越好
As soon as possible?
越快越好?
As soon as possible.
越快越好
Okay.
好吧
Emily: I almost forgot…
我差点忘了
Good morning.
早上好
Walter here.
我是沃特
Gasps it worked, it’s you.
接通了,是你啊
How’d you get this number?
你怎么拨这号♥码的?
Emily left an emergency list.
艾米丽留了个紧急呼叫单
I see.
我明白了
And, uh, is this an emergency?
有什么急事?
There’s a horrible noise
有个很可怕的声音
Coming from the evil Box underneath the window.
从窗户底下的箱子里发出
It sounds like this…
听起来像是…
It’s, uh, it’s… it’s not evil, Buddy,
不是妖怪
It’s, uh, it’s a radiator,
是电暖炉
And the heat makes noise when It comes on.
散热时就发出声响
No, it doesn’t. It… It’s very Evil.
好可怕啊
It’s scary to look at. It’s… Okay…
面目狰狞啊
I’m going toward… oh, wait. Yes, it is.
等等,噢,没事了
Okay, it’s okay. It’s okay.
现在好了
Everything’s fine.
一切安全
You were right.
你说得对
Okay, good, uh, I’m gonna hang Up now.
那我要挂线了
I love you.
我爱你
I’ll call you in five minutes.
五分钟后给你电♥话♥
No, no, buddy, don’t, uh…
巴迪
You… you don’t have to call me , okay?
你不必给我电♥话♥
Good idea, you call me.
好主意,那你给我电♥话♥吧
Okay. I’m gonna hang up now.
好,我要挂线了
I painted a picture of a Butterfly.
我学会了画蝴蝶
Good. I’m gonna hang up now.
好样的,我要挂线了
I tuned the piano.
我要调试钢琴了
Okay, I love you. Bye.
好,我爱你
Hobbs. Hey!
霍布斯 嗨
How you doing? Please, sit Down.
你好,请坐
I haven’t seen you since The retreat.
很久不见
You’re looking good.
气色很好嘛
Oh, thank you very much. You as well.
托赖,你也一样
To what do I owe the, uh, Pleasure?
我该为此高兴吗?
Well, to be honest, I got a call From my niece.
老实说,我侄女给我电♥话♥
She wants to know
她想知道
How a certain puppy and a Certain pigeon
那小狗和鸽子
Escape the clutches of a Certain evil witch.
怎么会逃出巫婆的手心的
Believe me, uh,
听我说
We’re already looking for new Printers.
我们已经在寻觅新的画家
This one has obviously gotten a Little sloppy.
这部作品是有点猫腻
Maybe it isn’t the printer who’s Gotten sloppy.
不是画家耍猫腻吧
That’s your signature, right?
这是你的签名吗?
You know, we could sit here and Point fingers all day.
我们可以坐下来慢慢谈的
I’ve got news for you…
我说实话吧
Even if those two pages were In there,
即使那两页没被撕掉
The book still would have sucked.
这本书依然是垃圾
Have you seen the numbers for? This quarter?
你知道这季度的业绩吗?
Uh, they’ll be here today. Oh, They’re in.
我们今天就准备让小狗和鸽子
That friggin’ puppy and pigeon
重新出现在故事里面
Are tanking hard, Hobbs.
让它们受百般苦难
My people estimate we’re Gonna post
会计师预测
A minus eight for this quarter.
会损失百分之八的业绩
A minus eight! That does not Happen!
不可能!
You know, we’ll… we’ll bounce Back, we…
我们会卷土重来的
No, no, no. No? Well…
不 不?嗯
We’re gonna ship a new book
要发行新书
The first quarter.
在第一季马上出版
First quarter?
第一季?
I’m gonna be back in town on The 24th.
我24号♥回来
At that time, I would love To hear
那时,我就要
In exact detail
听取你们的详细计划
What your plans are for this New book.
看看你们能搞什么花样
Uh, wait a minute, the, uh The 24th, that’s Christmas Eve.
等等 24号♥不是圣诞前夕吗?
And?
那又如何?
And, uh…

No problem. Be great to have You in the loop.
没问题,到时给你惊喜
Michael: All right, I got every Weapon in the game.
我取得了游戏里面 所有武器了
I got full health, I got full Armor.
我获得最大体力值 全副武装
Michael!
迈克尔
I got full…
我得到了…
Michael!
迈克尔!
It’s me buddy!
是我啊
You know that guy?
你认识那小丑?
No, I’ve never seen him before.
不认识
It’s me buddy! Your brother!
我是巴迪啊,好弟弟
Oh, man.

No, Michael! Wait! It’s your Brother bud…
迈克尔,等等,是我啊
Sorry. Sorry! Horn honks
对不起!
Michael! Michael!
迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔!
Michael, wait up!
迈克尔!等等
Michael! Michael!
迈克尔!
Wow, you’re fast.
你走得真快
I’m glade caught up with you.
终于赶上你了
I waited five hours for you.
我等了五小时了
Why is your coat so big?
你的大衣真够大的
So, good news… I saw a dog Today.
好消息 今天我看到一条小狗了
Have you seen a dog? You probably have.
你看过小狗了吗?
How was school? Was it fun?
学校怎么样?好玩吗?
Did you get a lot of? Homework, huh?
功课多吗?
Do you have any friends?
你的朋友呢?
Do you have a best friend?
好朋友是谁啊?
Does he have a big coat, too?
他也有大衣的吗?
Go away!
走开!
Ow! Son of a nutcracker!
去你的笨蛋!
Run!
跑啊!
Boy: Get him! Get the Green guy!
抓住那绿色小丑
Oh, no. These guys are bad news.
来者不善
We better get out to here.
我们最好快逃
You know what? We can take ’em.
为何不还击呢?
Okay, just start making as Many snowballs as you can.
快点堆雪球
Grunts you ready?
准备好了吗?
Let’s go. Aah! Ow.
来吧
Boy: Run!

Michael: Oh, man. One got away.
让他逃走了
Snowball.
雪球
Where did you say you were from?
你到底从哪里来的?
Candles burnin’ low
蜡烛星光点点
Lots of mistletoe
饰物点缀
Lots of snow and ice everywhere We go
到处冰雪覆盖
Choirs singin’ carols right Outside my door
唱诗班哼着赞歌♥
All these things and more
增加着圣诞的气氛
I wish dad were here.
但愿爸爸来了就好
Are you kidding?
不是吧
He’s the worst dad in the world.
他一点都不称职
What do you mean?
什么意思?
All he does is work.
他只知道工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!