What’s this?
哦,这是什么?
This is the North Pole.
这是北极熊
No, it’s not. Yes, it is.
不是的 是的
No, it’s not. Yes, it is.
不,不是的 是
No, it isn’t. Yes, it is.
不是的 是
No, it isn’t. Yes, it is.
不是 是
No, it’s not. Where’s the snow?
不,不是的 那么雪在哪里呢?
Why you smiling like that?
你为何那样笑?
I just like to smile, smiling’s My favorite.
我喜欢笑 笑是我特别喜爱的
Make work your favorite, that’s You’re favorite, okay?
你必须正经点 这才是你要喜爱的,好吗?
Okay. Work is your new favorite.
好的 工作也是你特别喜爱的
Fine.
很好
It’s time for the announcement.
现在开始做事
Santa’s comin’ to town!
我们的圣诞老人要到来
Santa!!!
圣诞老人!!
Oh, my god!!!
哦,我的天
Santa here?! I know him.
圣诞老人,我认识他
I know him.
我认识他
He’ll be hereto take pictures
他要来这里 给所有的孩子发礼物
With all the children.
还会带很多种子来
Just keep your receipts. 10 a.m. Tomorrow.
就是明天清早 明天清早?
10 a.m. Tomorrow.
明早10点钟
Santa’s coming to town.
嗨,圣诞老人要来了
Yes. Can you sign this for me?
是的.你能否帮我邀呼这话?
Whispers Santa’s coming.
圣诞老人要来
Are you enjoying the view?
喜欢这种布景吗?
You are very good at decorating That tree.
你是一个非常精美的装饰家
Why are you messing with me?
你为什么要夸奖我?
Did crumpet put you up to this?
是克伦皮特让你来的吗?
I’m not messing with you.
我没有夸奖你啊
It’s just nice to meet Another human
只是很高兴能遇到…
Who shares my affinity for? Elf culture.
一个能与我共享精灵文化的人
I’m just trying to get Through the holidays.
我只是想过这节日而已
Please stop talking to me.
请别和我说话
Uh-oh. Sounds like someone
像是有人要…
Needs to sing a Christmas Carol.
唱圣诞歌♥似的
Go away.
走吧
The best way to Spread Christmas cheer
表达圣诞喜悦之情 最好的方式是…
Is singing loud for all to hear.
引吭高歌♥以让大家都分享到
Thanks, but I don’t sing.
谢谢,但我不想唱
Oh, it’s easy, it’s just like Talking…
很简单的,就像聊天一样
Except louder and longer
无非是让你声音放大拉长
And you move your voice up And down.
然后让它错落有致罢了
I can sing, but I just choose not To sing.
我会唱,只是不唱
Especially in front of other People.
特别在一个陌生人面前
Well, if you sing alone, You can sing
如果你能一个人唱…
In front of other people. There’s No difference.
你也可以唱其他人面前唱 这没什么两样的
Actually, there’s a big difference.
实际上有很大的不同
No, there… no, there isn’t.
不,不是的
Wait.
等等
I’m singing
我唱歌♥
I’m in a store, and I’m singing
我在商店,我唱歌♥
I’m in a store, and I’m singing
我在商店,我唱歌♥
Hey! There’s no singing in the North Pole.
嘿,别在“北极熊”那里唱
Yes, there is.
不,可以的
No, there’s not.
不,不行
We sing all the time. No, there’s not.
我们随时都要唱歌♥ 不,不能在那里
Especially when we make toys.
特别是在买♥♥玩具时
See?
看见了吗?
Manager over p. A: Attention, All gimbel’s shoppers,
各位顾客,请注意…
Please make your final purchases.
请您把我好最后的购物时间
We’ll be closing in ten minutes.
我们十分钟后关档
Well, it’s time for me to go home.
好了,我该回家了
But… but Santa’s coming, There’s so much to do.
但是圣诞老人要来 还有很多事情要做
Yeah, um… laughs
是啊
I’ll see you tomorrow…
我明天再来
Buddy. Jovie.
巴迪 乔威
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Jovie.
乔威
Hey, uh… I’m gonna eat in the Bedroom, okay?
嘿,我到卧室去吃?
I, uh, I got
我,我还有…
A bunch of stuff to go over.
一大堆事情要做
Are you sure? I’m… I’m just way Behind
真的吗? 只是还拉下…
On a bunch of stuff.
很多事情未完成
Okay.
好吧
Can I eat in my room?
我能在自己房♥间吃吗?
No. Why not?
不行 为什么不行?
Dad’s eating in his room.
爸爸都进他的房♥间了
Imitating father I got a bunch Of homework to go over,
我还有很多功课要做
And I’m way behind on a bunch Of stuff.
我拉下了不少功课
You’re eating here.
你在这吃
Jovie: I really can’t stay
我是真的无法呆下去
I’ve got to go ‘way
我必须离开
This evening has been
这个夜晚真的…
So very nice
是太美好了
My mother will start to worry
母亲开始担心…
And father will be pacin’ The floor
父亲来回踱步
So, really, I’d better scurry
因此,我最好赶快离开
Well, may be just a half a drink More
也许仅仅再和半杯
The neighbors might think Baby, it’s bad out there
也许邻居会想 宝贝,在外面呆着不好
Say, what’s in this drink?
说,酒里面放的是什么?
No cabs to be had out there
没有出租车会到达这里
I wish I knew how to break the Spell
我希望知道如何才不用轮班
I’ll take your hat, your hair Looks swell
我拿起你的帽 你的秀发飘逸
I ought to say no, no, no, sir
我应该说,“不,不,先生”
Mind if I move in closer?
我能靠近点吗?
At least I’m gonna say that I tried
至少我要说我累了
What’s the sense of hurting? My pride?
伤害我的自尊是何感觉
I really can’t stay
我真的无法再呆
Ah, but it’s cold outside baby, it’s cold outside!
但外面很冷 但外面很冷
Get out! Don’t look at me!
出去,不要看着我!
Get out!
出去!
Just hear those sleigh bells Jingling
只听到雪橇…
Ring-ting-tingling, too
叮当叮当的响声
Come on, it’s lovely weather
快点,这是和你…
For a sleigh ride together With you
一起玩雪橇的好天气
Outside the snow is falling
外面下着雪…
And friends are calling yoo-hoo
朋友呼唤着你
Muffled dad?
爸爸?
Come on, its lovely weather dad.
快点,这是好天气 爸爸
Dad, hi! It’s me! For a sleigh Ride together with you
爸爸,是我 可以和你一起玩雪橇
Muffled buddy. Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸爸,爸爸!
Let’s go, let’s look at the show
快走吧,看看这大雪
We’re riding in a wonderland Of snow
我们遨游在雪地仙境
Hey! It’s okay,
嘿! 好的
I just have a gift for my dad.
我只是拿个礼物给我爸爸
Okay, I’ll take this.
我会帮你寄的
Okay. Well, just make sure he knows
那好,切记告诉他…
It’s from me buddy, his son, okay?
是他儿子巴迪送的,行吗?
Okay. And that I love him so much,
我非常爱他
And that I think he’s the greatest Dad in the world.
在我心里他是世界上 最好的父亲
You guys are so strong.
你们两个力气真大
Kids: Wow! My cheeks are nice And rosy
我的脸红的像玫瑰
Girl: This is neat. And comfy Cozy are we
这里整洁舒适
We’re snuggled up together
我们有如两只…
Like two birds of a feather Would be
小鸟般相互偎依
Let’s take that road before us
让我们启程…
And sing a chorus or two
一起合唱
Come on, it’s lovely weather
来吧,这么好的天气 …
For a sleigh ride together With you
真是玩雪橇的时刻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!