Hey, you. Me?
嘿,你 我?
Come here. I wanna talk to you.
过来,我有话对你说
What do you wanna talk to? Me about?
你想对我说什么?
How come you were
你今天早上…
In the women’s locker room these Morning?
是如何跑到女换衣间去的?
I heard you singing.
我听到你唱歌♥
You sure it had nothing to Do with the fact
你确定我洗澡的时候…
That I was naked in the shower?
你没做其他的事?
I didn’t know you were naked.
我不知道你没穿衣服
Why were you here so early?
你为何这么早来?
They shut my water off.
他们把水关了
What were you doing here so Early?
你这么早到这做什么?
Building this.
搭这些东西
You built this? Mm-hmm.
是你搭的?
They’re kind a pissed about This.
这只是小事一桩
Really?
真的?
Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计
Have you seen the place? Mm-hmm.
你没看看这地方吗?
It’s pretty good. It’s a Little too good.
很不错的地方 真的很不错
Corporate must have sent in a Professional.
团体必须受个人委派
I don’t know why some body’s Gunnin’ for my job,
我不知为何有人 为我的工作拼命
But, look… let’s Remain team, okay?
但…这是个团体,知道吗?
‘Cause if I go, we all go.
因为如果我走了 大家都得走人
If you get wind of anything,
如果你让什么人发现了
Call me on my radio, Channel three.
在电台呼叫我,第三频道
Code word is “Santa’s got A brand new bag,”
密♥码♥是 “圣诞老人带来新的袋子”
Okay?
好不好?
Six-inch ribbon curls, honey.
六英寸卷带,宝贝
That’s impossible. Six… inches.
这不可能 6…英寸
By the way… I think you have
顺便说句… 我觉得你的…
The most beautiful singing voice
歌♥声是全世界…
In the whole wide world.
最最动听的
Santa…
圣诞老人
Santa, it’s me buddy!
圣诞老人,是我,巴迪!
It’s me! Hey, buddy, How you doing?
是我! -嘿,巴迪!你怎样了?
It’s me!
是我!
Are you ready to see Santa?
你准备见圣诞老人吗?
Who the heck are you?
你到底是什么人?
What are you talking about? I’m Santa Claus.
你在说什么? 我是圣诞老人
No, you’re not.
不,你不是
Uh, WH-why, of course I am!
我当然是了!
Well, if you’re Santa…
如果你是圣诞老人…
What song did I sing for you on? Your birthday this year?
那你知道,今年你过生日 我为你唱什么歌♥?
Uh, happy birthday of course!
当然是“生日快乐歌♥!”
Uh, so, how old are you, son?
你多大了,孩子?
Four.
4岁
You’re a big boy, what’s Your name?
你是大孩子了,你叫什么名?
Paul. And, uh, what can I Get you for Christmas?
保罗 想要什么圣诞礼物?
Paul… don’t tell him what You want.
保罗,别告诉他你要什么
He’s a liar. Let the kid talk.
他骗人的 让这孩子说
You disgust me. How can you live? With yourself?
你真让人恶心 自己也能忍♥受?
Just cool it, zippy. Woman: Smile.
安静点 笑一笑
You sit on a throne of lies.
你可以去当吹牛大王了
Look, I’m not kiddin’. You’re a fake.
我并不想骗你
I’m a fake? Yes.
我骗你了? 是的
How’d you like to be dead, huh?
你是不是想死?
Fake. No, he’s kidding.
骗人 不,他在开玩笑
You stink.
你真恶心
I think you’re gonna have a good Christmas, all right?
我想你会过个美丽的圣诞节的
You smell like beef and cheese.
你闻起来像牛奶干酪
You don’t smell like Santa.
你一点都不像圣诞老人
Okay.
好了
He’s an imposter! He’s not Santa!
他是冒牌的! 他不是圣诞老人!
He’s a fake! He’s a fake! Come here. Come here!
他是冒牌货! 过来
I saw!
我看到了!
He’s a fake!
他是冒牌货
Ha ha! Where you going now? Where you going…?
看你往哪跑? 你想跑去哪…
No!

He’s not Santa Claus!
他不是圣诞老人
He’s not Santa!
他不是圣诞老人
“To someone special.”
“给某个特别的人”
What’s that? Intercom.
那是什么? 对讲机
All right.
好的
Yeah? Mr. Hobbs, the police are On line one.
什么事? 霍布斯先生,是警♥察♥有事找你
Police. Hello?
警♥察♥.你好?
Dad!
爸爸!
I knew that you’d come, I love you for coming.
我知道你会来的 我想你来
Officer tom, this is my dad.
汤姆警官,这是我父亲
This is Walter… he came.
他叫沃特…他来…
He bailed me out.
他来保释我的
They gave me one phone call.
他们让我打个电♥话♥
They gave me one phone call,
他们让我打个电♥话♥
And I said,” I know who I’m gonna call…
我说“我知道要…”
Walter Hobbs.”
“着沃特.霍布斯”
And sure enough, you showed up.
果真如此,你来了
You did, they said you weren’t Goanna show up.
你来了.他们说你不会来的
They told me so many times… shh shh shh shh shh.
他们告诉我… 那么多次…
Just who the heck are you, And what is your problem?
你到底是谁 哪条神经线接错了?
L-I’m buddy, I’m your son.
我是巴迪,是你的儿子
Wait, um…
等等…
Tell me, tell me, tell me, uh…
告诉我…
Where’d you get this picture?
你这照片哪来的?
Papa elf gave it to me.
精灵爸爸给我的
Listen… is this some kind a Game?
给我听着… 这是小孩子的游戏吗?
What do you want, some money?
你要什么,钱吗?
No! I just wanted to meet you,
不!我只是想见你
And I thought you might Anna Meet me.
并且,我以为你也想见我
Who wouldn’t Anna meet you?
谁不想见你?
I thought maybe we could make Gingerbread houses,
我们搭个华丽的房♥子
And eat cookie dough, and go Ice skating, and…
然后去吃甜酥饼干 再去溜冰
And maybe even hold hands.
并且还手挽手地
Come with me. Okay.
跟我来 好的
Okay. What have we got here?
我们要做什么?
Buddy, don’t eat those.
巴迪,别吃那些东西
We got to really hurry up, Walter,
情况真的很紧急,沃特
’cause I’m double booked the Rest of the afternoon.
下午剩余的时间 我得做双倍的登记
Am I sick?
我生病了吗?
Yeah, but that’s not why we’re Here.
是的 但我们来不是为了这
We’re hereto do a test, come on.
我们来做个检查
What kind test? Just a test to Find out
什么样的检查? 检查一下…
If you’re my son or not. Why am I sitting on paper?
你是否是我的儿子 为什么我坐在纸上?
Because it’s sanitary for the Other patients.
这样对其他的病人卫生点
Now, sit still so I can do The finger prick.
静静♥坐♥着 让我能扎你的手指
Gasps finger prick!
扎手指!
Ohh! It’s cold.
真是令人颤栗
Yeah, just pleases it still, Please?
你就安静♥坐♥着就好了
Okay, can I listen to your Necklace?
好,我能听听那听诊器吗?
No, you can’t. Will you Just sit still…
不,不能让你听 你只要安静♥坐♥着…
Why is there a skeleton? Over there?
那里为什么有个骨加?
I don’t know, Walter, Could you please…?
我不清楚.沃特,你能不能
If I squint it looks like a Pirate flag.
看起来怎么像是个海盗旗
Could you please have him? Sit still?
你能不能让他安静♥坐♥下?
Does he have a name? No, He hasn’t got a name.
他叫什么名字? 不,他没有名字
I’m sorry, Ben, I am sorry.
抱歉,本.抱歉
I have a lot of patients Waiting.
还有很多病人等着我
Would you please it still? Please.
你能不能静静♥坐♥下来?
He got mad at me. Yes, he did. He did.
他发狂了 是的
The sooner you sit still, The sooner we can
你越快静下来 我们越早做完检查
Get this mess over with.
克服困难,度过难关
Okay. Then can we eat sugar Plums?
好,然后我们去吃球形糖果?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!