女王陛下 我是沃尔特 劳利
Walter Raleigh, Majesty.
恶心的强盗
女王陛下 这个人 是个臭名远洋的海盗
Your Majesty, this man is a notorious pirate.
未经挑衅就发起攻击 抢西班牙船上的金币
Spanish gold stolen from Spanish ships, attacked without provocation.
先生 你想要什么?
Well, sir, what do you want?
女王陛下 我刚从新大♥陆♥回来
I have just returned from the New World, Majesty.
我用你的名字来命名富饶的海岸
I have claimed the fertile coast in your name
叫维吉尼亚
and called it Virginia
献给我们的贞洁女王
in honor of our Virgin Queen.
维吉尼亚?
Virginia?
等我结婚 你是不是要改名为肯居尼亚?
And when I marry, will you change the name to Conjugia?
女王陛下 我请求您能允许
I ask your gracious permission, Majesty,
授权新大♥陆♥
to return to the New World with your royal warrant
建立殖民地 得到英格兰法律的保护
to found a colony under the laws and protections of England.
他要钱
He wants money.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
女王陛下 新大♥陆♥本地人
Natives of the Americas, Majesty.
他们没有自己的统治者吗?
Have they no ruler of their own?
都比不上英格兰女王
None to match England’s Queen.
欢迎这些先生们
These gentlemen are welcome.
好好款待他们
See that they are treated well.
我还给女王陛下带来礼物
I also come bearing gifts for Your Majesty.
女王陛下 这些礼物是海盗抢来的
These gifts, Majesty, are the fruits of piracy,
完全属于西班牙领土
the true property of the realm of Spain.
让大家看看 好吗? 你给我带来了什么?
Let’s see, shall we? What have you brought me?
女王陛下 马铃薯
Patata, Majesty.
吃了它 会很有营养
You eat it. Very nourishing.
烟草
Tobacco.
吸上一口
You breathe its smoke.
非常刺♥激♥
Very stimulating.
金币
Gold.
西班牙船只发现他们 不能完成自己的…
Courtesy of a Spanish ship that found itself unable to complete its journey.
女王陛下 原谅我
Forgive me, Majesty.
我觉得空气很浑浊
I find the air has become stale.
我对下水道的味道很敏感
I am sensitive to the smell of open sewers.
劳利先生 我不能接受海盗的战利品
I cannot accept the fruits of piracy, Mr. Raleigh.
女王陛下 西班牙的菲利普 对英格兰人并不友好
Philip of Spain is no friend of England, Majesty.
我从他那抢来越多的金币 你就越安全
The more gold I take from him, the safer you will be.
很好 很好
Well, well.
懂政♥治♥的海盗
A political pirate.
我将永远忠诚 女王陛下
And Your Majesty’s most loyal subject.
劳利先生 欢迎回来 霍华德阁下 让他进码头
Welcome home, Mr. Raleigh. Lord Howard, the docks.
劳利少爷
Master Raleigh.
你吃了它…
You eat it…
你的海盗行径太过分了
我的国王非常生气
你这个叛徒!
You traitor!
叛徒!
Judas!
你是沃辛汉姆的走狗!
You’re Walsingham’s pawn!
不要这样对我! 我什么也没说!
Don’t do this! I didn’t say anything!
你是新教的叛徒!
You’re a Protestant traitor!
不要! 别!
Don’t do it! Don’t!
不要! 按住他的头!
Don’t! Hold his head!
你这个叛徒! 你这个叛徒! 停下来!
You Judas! You Judas! Stop!
你这个叛徒!
You Judas!
叛徒已经死了 我们必须开始行动!
The traitor’s dead. We must act!
我们为什么不反抗? 我们还在等什么?
Why do we not strike? What are we waiting for?
等我的指令
You wait for my order.
沃辛汉姆知道的太多 一个叛徒已经死了
Walsingham knows too much already. One traitor is dead.
现在我能相信谁?
Who can I trust now?
先生 有个客人正等着您
There’s a visitor waiting, sir.
威廉
William.
弗朗西斯 嗨
Hello, Francis.
你总是给人带来惊喜
You’ve always been a fellow who delighted in surprises.
弗朗西斯 你看起来不错
You look well, Francis.
你看上去很不好 他们在巴黎没给你饭吃
Well, you look dreadful. They’re not feeding you in Paris.
你不能空着肚子来研究宇宙的奥秘
You can’t learn the secrets of the universe on an empty stomach.
玛丽 威廉 晚饭准备好了
Mary. William. Supper is ready.
威廉
William.
你和女王说上话了吗?
Have you spoken to the Queen?
我天天和女王说话
I speak with the Queen daily.
你工作太辛苦了 身体很差
You work too hard. You’re a sick man.
威廉过来这里 坐在我旁边
William, come over here and sit by me.
威廉 如果上帝能宽恕我们的罪过
William, if we are not allowed to sin,
也许我们能讨论一下神学
maybe we could talk theology.
你做的已经够多了 没有人能干得更好了
You have done enough. No man could do more.
我现在还不能离开宫廷 乌瑟拉 她需要我
I can’t leave the court yet, Ursula. She needs me.
永远不听我的话 从不为自己的健康着想
Never listens to me. Not a thought for his health.
你和他说说吧 他是你哥哥
So you talk to him, he’s your brother.
威廉 你说在巴黎罗马教皇 在号♥召圣洁之战?
William, what do they say in Paris about the Pope’s call for holy war?
很多人支持这场战争
Many welcome it.
为什么我们一定 要谈到战争呢?
Why must we talk about war?
告诉我们你的情况 威廉
Tell us your nice news, William.
你结婚了没? – 还没有
Are you married yet? – Not yet.
玛丽 你能让 威廉单独呆会吗?
Mary, would you leave William alone, please?
亲爱的 坐下吧
Sweet, sit.
格蕾丝?
Grace?
主啊 我们感谢您
Oh, Lord, provider of all things,
赐予我们所有的一切
we offer Thee our humble thanks.
以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 阿门
In the name of the Holy Trinity, amen.
阿门
Amen.
脸上的皱纹又多了
More lines on my face.
它们从哪里来的呢?
Where do they come from?
女王陛下 是笑纹
Smile lines, my lady.
笑纹?
Smile lines?
我什么时候笑了?
When do I ever smile?
现在你也有笑纹了
Now you have smile lines, too.
女王陛下的美貌
The beauty of Your Majesty
让我目眩
is dazzling to my eyes.
我为你着迷
I am overwhelmed.
我被你征服
I am conquered.
我要死去
I die.
只有你
Only your love,
我的伊丽莎白
my stattlich Elizabeth,
能让我重返人间
can restore me into life.
殿下让我受宠若惊
Your Highness does me great honor.
喔 伊丽莎白
Oh, Elizabeth.
能站在尊贵的女王面前 我感到无比荣幸
How blessed am I to stand in your fabled presence.
啊 伊丽莎白
Ah, Elizabeth.
提到您的名字 就像听到天籁之音
To speak your name is to hear celestial music.
愿这美妙的声音
May that sweet sound
能永远指引着我 伊丽莎白
guide me through my life to come, Elizabeth.
我来到这个辉煌的宫廷
I have traveled here to this illustrious court
希望我们两国
in the hope that our two great nations
能以爱的名义合为一体
might be joined in love.
我对他有兴趣
He interests me.
去对他说
Talk to him.
女王陛下 他?
Him, my lady?
就是他
Him.
我很喜欢你带来的土著人 没想到你会送给我
I adore the natives you brought. I don’t suppose you could get one for me.
他们并不可怕 对吗?
They’re not dangerous, are they?
那要看你准备怎么处置它们了
That depends on what you propose to do with them.
我要让他穿上深紫红色的丝绸
I’d dress him up in mulberry colored silk,
让他跟着我后面替我拿斗篷
and have him walk behind me, carrying my cloak.
亲爱的 我有个秘密
I have a secret, my dear.
我假装在我和他们之间
I pretend there’s a pane of glass,
有一层玻璃
eine Glasscheibe between me and them.
他们能看到我 但是他们不能碰到我
They can see me, but they cannot touch me.
你应该试试
You should try it.
陛下 我…
Majesty, I am…
毕竟在地图之外的地方
It is something, after all,
创建一个全新的城市非常有价值

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!