And you, madam, are a very great lady.
点燃烽火!
Light the beacon!
我主神灵
My lords,
我不想说些安慰你的话
I can offer you no words of comfort.
舰队正向我们驶来
This Armada that sails against us,
想恣意镇♥压♥英格兰人
carries in its bowels the Inquisition.
上帝不会让它成功的
God forbid it succeeds,
因为 到那时候 英格兰将不再有自♥由♥
for then there will be no more liberty in England
丧失道德 剥夺想法
of conscience or of thought.
我们不能被打败
We cannot be defeated.
每座塔鸣钟警示
The bells are to ring from every tower.
农民都放下农活 拿起武器
Laborers are to leave the fields, and take up arms.
农活可以暂缓
The harvest must wait.
所有的犯人立即释放
All prisoners are to be released.
英格兰也是他们的国家
England is their country, too.
释放劳利
And release Raleigh.
他被宽恕了
He is forgiven.
我也很久没有被宽恕了
As I, too, long to be forgiven.
凯利先生 让敌军知道我们准备作战了
Let the fleet know we’re on our way, Mr. Calley!
船头侧面开火!
Fire broadside from the bow!
准备!
Run out the prime!
船头右舷开始 第一炮!
From the starboard bow, number one gun!
瞄准!
On my mark!
开炮! 二!
Discharge! Two!
三! 四!
Three! Four!
女王陛下 我们已经开战了
Majesty, the enemy has been engaged.
有什么消息吗?
What news?
女王陛下 很勇敢的作战
A brave action, Your Majesty.
我们丢掉两艘船
Two ships lost.
对方呢?
With what gain?
敌军继续前进
The enemy continue to advance.
拉紧帆的绳索
Tighten the buntlines on the foresail!
又丢了四艘船
Another four ships lost.
我们必须继续骚扰敌军
We must continue to engage and harass the enemy.
毫无疑问 德瑞克 我们的火力不够
We’re outgunned, Drake. Decisively.
我们损失了太多的船只 必须退到海岸线进行防御
We’re losing too many ships. We must fall back and defend the coast.
如果顺风 沃尔特
If the wind is with us, Walter,
我们可以用火船攻击他们
we can attack them with fire ships.
六艘火船一旦进入西班牙阵型
Six fire ships into the Spanish formation,
他们势必会四分五裂
that may force them to scatter.
我们不能接近他们
We can’t get anywhere near them.
我们必须破坏他们的阵势 这是我们唯一的机会
We have to break their formation. That’s our only chance.
女王陛下 西班牙人不用一天就可以打过来了
The Spanish are barely a day away, Majesty.
我们必须后退 保卫陆地领土
We must withdraw to safe ground.
我请您考虑一下 形势很严峻 很难…
I beg you to appreciate the gravity of the situation. There is very little time.
我忠实的子民
My loving people.
我们看到敌人的船帆越来越近
We see the sails of the enemy approaching.
也听到海上传来西班牙人的枪声
We hear the Spanish guns over the water.
很快我们将清楚的看到敌人
Soon now, we will meet them face to face.
我决定和你们一起
I am resolved in the midst and heat of the battle
经历这场生死战斗
to live or die amongst you all!
只要我们还站在这里 决不允许有侵略者入侵
While we stand together, no invader shall pass.
让他们见鬼去吧! 他们不可能成功的!
Let them come with the armies of hell! They will not pass!
在战争结束的那一天
And when this day of battle is ended,
我们不在天堂
we meet again in heaven
就在胜利的战场上相见
or on the field of victory.
托马斯! 起来 起来! 起来!
Thomas! Get up! Get up, man! Get up!
救我! 救救我!
Help me! Somebody, help me!
救我!
Help me!
我们要触礁了
抛锚
我们的命令下的太早了
如果我们不抛锚 我们会破坏阵型的
抛锚
快点
快点
快去
抛锚
他们抛锚了
They’ve dropped anchor.
西班牙恶人适应不了英格兰海洋
These Spanish monsters can’t handle our English seas.
风向对我们有利
We have the wind in our favor.
我们开始行动吧?
Do we go?
开始
We go.
我的朋友 祝你成功
Godspeed, my friend.
沃尔特?
Walter?
别忘了跳海
Don’t forget to jump.
凯利!
Calley!
油够了! 清理船板!
Enough tar! Clear the deck!
大炮瞄准了 装好保险丝
If that cannon’s primed, set the fuse!
现在 大家都下去
Get everybody off the ship, now!
下去! 都下船! 快!
Get off the ship! Off the ship! Go!
从这边下!
Get over there!
快点 孩子们 快下!
Come on, boys! Get going!
火船
火船
升起船锚
升起船锚
快点
大炮上膛
砍断绳子
西班牙舰队仍然在前进
The Spanish continue to advance.
只烧了五艘船
Just five of their ships are burning.
还不够
Not enough.
伊丽莎白是黑暗
而我是光明
啊 万能的主啊 请平息你的愤怒
您强大的风已经挫败了我们的自尊
我们的舰队已经被击败了
我们的军队已经失败了
这是您的意志 主啊
阿门
Amen.
弗朗西斯?
Francis?
我已经为女王陛下 做了所有的事情
I have served Your Majesty in all things.
我知道
I know it.
你不再需要我了
You won’t need me anymore.
你在这里好好休息
You rest here,
老朋友
old friend.
伊丽莎白生了个儿子
Elizabeth has a son.
你一定引以为豪
You must be proud.
是的
Very.
还很满足
And fulfilled.
人之常情
As any man can be.
你还想回到新大♥陆♥ 创建你的城市
Do you still dream of your shining city in the New World?
一直的愿望
Always.
我会赐福你的儿子
I’d like to give your son my blessing.
我很荣幸
I’d be honored.
我是贞洁女王
I am called the Virgin Queen.
一生未婚
Unmarried,
没有丈夫
I have no master.
没有小孩
Childless,
我是我子民的母亲
I am mother to my people.
上天赐我力量 给我权利
God give me strength to bear this mighty freedom.
我是你的女王
I am your Queen.
我是我自己
I am myself.
这次海战的损失是西班牙海战历史上最大的一次
菲利普10年后去世 西班牙元气大伤
英格兰进入和平和繁荣的时代
伊丽莎白1533-1603 享年70岁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!